PDA

View Full Version : Well there goes my day....

Shujin
12-07-04, 00:26
"
LAW: It is illegal to wear a bulletproof vest while committing a murder.

CITATION: 2C:39-13 Unlawful use of body vests.

ACTUAL: A person is guilty of a crime if he uses or wears a body vest while engaged in the commission of, or an attempt to commit, or flight after committing or attempting to commit murder, manslaughter, robbery, sexual assault, burglary, kidnapping, criminal escape or assault under N.J.S.2C:12-1b. Use or wearing a body vest while engaged in the commission of, or an attempt to commit, or flight after committing or attempting to commit a crime of the first degree is a crime of the second degree. Otherwise it is a crime of the third degree.

"

Lexxuk
12-07-04, 00:27
well dont wear one then, just drive a tank like normal psychos? :D

Callash
12-07-04, 00:27
Curses! Foiled again!

Jonax
12-07-04, 00:31
It's no biggy - Just need to get a faster gun so you can shoot before they have a chance :D

Shujin
12-07-04, 00:31
Omg, now what am I going to do at NIGHT? Comeon people! My day is ruined and now my night too?!

"
LAW: It is illegal for a bingo game to last longer than five hours, unless the bingo is being played at a fair.

CITATION: §14-309.8. Limit on sessions.

ACTUAL: The number of sessions of bingo conducted or sponsored by an exempt organization shall be limited to two sessions per week and such sessions must not exceed a period of five hours each per session. No two sessions of bingo shall be held within a 48-hour period of time. No more than two sessions of bingo shall be operated or conducted in any one building, hall or structure during any one calendar week and if two sessions are held, they must be held by the same exempt organization. This section shall not apply to bingo games conducted at a fair or other exhibition conducted pursuant to Article 45 of Chapter 106 of the General Statutes.
"

Lexxuk
12-07-04, 00:33
Is it illegal to play bingo longer than 5 hours whilst wearing a bullet proof vest?

Shujin
12-07-04, 00:35
Is it illegal to play bingo longer than 5 hours whilst wearing a bullet proof vest?
Depends what state you are in ;O

Clownst0pper
12-07-04, 00:35

Id say thats an act of murder in itself.

LiL T
12-07-04, 00:36

wow :lol:

Lexxuk
12-07-04, 00:37
Depends what state you are in ;O

As its me your asked, my usual state is a state of total confusion (and sexiness :D)

tiikeri
12-07-04, 00:37
heheh :))

US just has so many funny laws :)

Shujin
12-07-04, 00:40
heheh :))

US just has so many funny laws :)
everywhere does ;P

Shujin
12-07-04, 00:41
As its me your asked, my usual state is a state of total confusion (and sexiness :D)
hmm... yes you usually are in a sexually confused state ;o...

Lexxuk
12-07-04, 00:42
In England, its legal to kill a Welshman walking down a certain street on a certain day, but you are only allowed to kill him with a longbow. It is however the law that every parish provide archery for its people, so they can learn to use a longbow to shoot at the Welsh... so being Welsh OMFG!! 8| 8| :eek: :lol: :lol:

Morganth
12-07-04, 00:42
Now I wonder if it is illegal to wear a bullet proof vest whilst committing manslaughter.

Lexxuk
12-07-04, 00:43
Now I wonder if it is illegal to wear a bullet proof vest whilst committing manslaughter.

Yes, its illegal, see above law where it says "ITS ILLEGAL!!"

Shujin
it is, it said committing manslaughter, sexual assault, etc etc.

and i wonder if its illegal to kill a welsh person w/ a long bow w/ a bullet proof vest on ;o

Morganth
Yes, its illegal, see above law where it says "ITS ILLEGAL!!"

Wow I really need to get my eyes tested/learn how to read.

and i wonder if its illegal to kill a welsh person w/ a long bow w/ a bullet proof vest on ;o

Depends if you are in the town of Chester I believe. And it has to be after midnight.

Morganth
12-07-04, 00:44
Double post

Lexxuk
12-07-04, 00:45

Its probably not illegal to kill a welshman (man, not person, man, you aint allowed to shoot welsh women, god damn sexist people 1000 years ago!) with a longbow, on a certain day, in a certain street whilst wearing a bullet proof vest. However, if you travel to that spot at 35mph instead of 30mph, you will be executed, breaking the speed limit in the UK is currently worse than playing bingo for longer than 5 hours whilst wearing a bullet proof vest!!!

eric-the-ded
12-07-04, 00:49
http://www.dumblaws.com
tons of really old stupid laws that still technically exist.

Lexxuk
12-07-04, 00:51
Its illegal to bring a pig into your house in Manchester - so it would probably be illegal to bring a pig into your house in Manchester whilst he is wearing a bullet proof vest having played Bingo for 6 hours

Morganth
12-07-04, 00:53
Its illegal to bring a pig into your house in Manchester - so it would probably be illegal to bring a pig into your house in Manchester whilst he is wearing a bullet proof vest having played Bingo for 6 hours

Only if Manchester was in both the states of New Jersey and North Carolina at the same time.

Trip
12-07-04, 00:53
In Hereford, you can shoot a Welsh person with a longbow provided it is on a Sunday. You have to however reside within Hereford and you can only shoot them provided you are within the city walls.

In York, you can shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow as long as it is not a Sunday, unless he has just farted in which case you can shoot him with a bow and arrow even on Sundays.

Lexxuk
12-07-04, 00:56
As a Welshman, I must say please stop letting people know how to legally pk me :(

Shujin
12-07-04, 01:00
btw next UK gathering u guys should break all these laws ;]

Morganth
12-07-04, 01:09
btw next UK gathering u guys should break all these laws ;]

Right, the hard thing would be to find a Welshman of a Scotsman that is willing to bit shot with a longbow. :lol:

Lexxuk
12-07-04, 01:11
Right, the hard thing would be to find a Welshman of a Scotsman that is willing to bit shot with a longbow. :lol:

As much as I would love to agree to participate.. hang on, break the laws he said.. Aye, break em, DONT KILL ME!! :( :( :( :(

40$Poser
12-07-04, 01:12
you wanna see a stupid law... the town I live in... this is one of the stupidest laws around

'It is illegal for anyone to give lighted cigars to dogs, cats, or any other domesticated animals. '

madmuggle
12-07-04, 01:14
As a Welshman, I must say please stop letting people know how to legally pk me :(

ROFL! You are crackin me up here. Just watch out you don't get some l33t pker who pwns u while walkin down the street. :D

Lexxuk
12-07-04, 01:16
ROFL! You are crackin me up here. Just watch out you don't get some l33t pker who pwns u while walkin down the street. :D

omg no, I'll stick on a T-Shirt with "I May Be Welsh - BUT I GOT MY LE IN!! <3" :D with a carebear picture on the back :D

madmuggle
12-07-04, 02:43
omg no, I'll stick on a T-Shirt with "I May Be Welsh - BUT I GOT MY LE IN!! <3" :D with a carebear picture on the back :D

OMFG that is awesome! I would so buy a shirt like that, lol. :D :D :D

seraphian
12-07-04, 04:03
bullet proof vest are crap anyway, 10 bucks says my Glock-21 with +P jacketed rounds will go right through a cilivilian class I or Ia vest...

Then again I would use Glaser if I needed a defense round, so even a leather jacket would serve as armor enough.

Drake6k
12-07-04, 05:02
I wear chainmail when I kill people.

kb244
12-07-04, 05:04
http://www.dumblaws.com
tons of really old stupid laws that still technically exist.

To think I live in michigan

http://www.dumblaws.com/laws.php?site=laws&cid=184&region=22

Lexxuk
12-07-04, 05:07
I wear chainmail when I kill people.

that like channel number 5, only chainmail number 6? :D

NS_CHROME54
12-07-04, 05:10
in one kentucky town, according to law, if you encounter a cow while walking down a public road, you must remove your hat.

and in toronto, canada, it's illegal to drag a dead horse down Yonge street on a sunday.

-- Courtesy of the Uncle John's Bathroom Reader book series

hegemonic
12-07-04, 05:21
It's also illegal in NY. I had an ex-friend (ended my friendship with him during his demise into psychosis) who wore one when he tried to kill his ex-girlfriend with a 9mm (1995), luckily the cops got him through the seam (pure luck) and took him down before he could take her down.

Oh, BTW in my town, it is a misdemeanor to wear a shirt that does not match your pants. I SWEAR! (obviously this is not enforced) I'm guessing, if this were enforced, then it would also apply to bulletproof vests as well....

"
LAW: It is illegal to wear a bulletproof vest while committing a murder.

CITATION: 2C:39-13 Unlawful use of body vests.

ACTUAL: A person is guilty of a crime if he uses or wears a body vest while engaged in the commission of, or an attempt to commit, or flight after committing or attempting to commit murder, manslaughter, robbery, sexual assault, burglary, kidnapping, criminal escape or assault under N.J.S.2C:12-1b. Use or wearing a body vest while engaged in the commission of, or an attempt to commit, or flight after committing or attempting to commit a crime of the first degree is a crime of the second degree. Otherwise it is a crime of the third degree.

"

amfest
12-07-04, 05:30
you wanna see a stupid law... the town I live in... this is one of the stupidest laws around

'It is illegal for anyone to give lighted cigars to dogs, cats, or any other domesticated animals. '
I don't think tha'ts a stupid law .. I think it's stupid that anyone wants to subject an animal to cigars or cigarettes. -_-;;; It's not like they have a real choice in the matter. Crap is bad for you but at least you have a choice to subject yourself to crap.

Original monk
12-07-04, 11:55

and at night or on sundays ?
is that with or witouth a bulletproof vest ?
can ya shoot em with a longbow when they dont want the cigars ?

does this means that any non-dog's and cats and any wild (undomesticated animals) can be given lighted cigars ?

does this rule also count for cigarettes ?

and what about Welsh cats and dogs ?

luckely animals dont play bingo

sanityislost
12-07-04, 13:30

Can shoot me with a longbow....*grins*

SiL ..:..

SynC_187
12-07-04, 14:22
In Hereford, you can shoot a Welsh person with a longbow provided it is on a Sunday. You have to however reside within Hereford and you can only shoot them provided you are within the city walls.

In York, you can shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow as long as it is not a Sunday, unless he has just farted in which case you can shoot him with a bow and arrow even on Sundays.

The one for York is:

You can kill a Frenchman within the walls of York with a longbow. If however he manages to get out of the walls before he dies, it is treason.

It is also law that all hackney carraiges must carry a bale of hay. This was to feed the horses on long journeys, but still applies to all meter taxi's now.

Lexxuk
12-07-04, 14:26
It is also illegal to kill me outside chester whilst I'm wearing a bullet proof vest after a 6 hour bingo session at night whilst taking my dog for a walk and forcing him to smoke B&H and whilst trying to murder a Scotsman whilst taking my pig into a house in Manchester which I drove to in a taxi without hay in the boot :p

djskum
12-07-04, 14:42

Brother of Welshness I understand your concern. However it is not illegal for a Welshman to be walking around the streets of Herefordshire on a Sunday, with a kevlar vest. It's pretty unlikely that in this day and age you'll find many people that are handy enough with a long bow to get u in the head or legs...

Now IF I were prime minister, I'd have to even the by-law balance in Herefordshire and make it legal for a Welshman, in the aforementioned locale, on the aforementioned day (once he's been shot at) to throw a hatchet at the head of the aforementioned bowman as a token of the Welshman's esteem for the aforementioned bowman. This is only right and fair.

DjSKum
representative of Plaid Cymru and the guild of hatchet throwers...

Dim
12-07-04, 14:53
How about Texas Law:
A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed.

slaughteruall
12-07-04, 15:04
California Crazy Law
Sunshine is guaranteed to the masses.

Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.

Bathhouses are against the law.

In an animal shelter, lizards and snakes are treated under the same guidelines as cats and dogs.

No vehicle without a driver may exceed 60 miles per hour.

Women may not drive in a house coat.

It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless the target is a whale.

Arcadia
Peacocks have the right of way to cross any street, including driveways.

Alhambra
You cannot leave your car on the street overnight without the proper permit.

Baldwin Park
Nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.

Belvedere
City Council order reads: "No dog shall be in a public place without its master on a leash."

Blythe
You are not permitted to wear cowboy boots unless you already own at least two cows.

Burlingame
It is illegal to spit, except on baseball diamonds.

Carmel
Ice cream may not be eaten while standing on the sidewalk. (Repealed when Clint Eastwood was mayor)

Women may not wear high heels while in the city limits.

Chico
Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine.

Downey
It is illegal to wash your car in the street. (Passed 1995).

Hollywood
It is illegal to drive more than two thousand sheep down Hollywood Boulevard at one time.

Lafayette
You are forbidden to spit on the ground within 5 feet of another person.

Lodi
It is illegal to own or sell "Silly String".

Lompoc
It is illegal to posses, own or raise roosters. This is considered disturbing the peace.

Long Beach
It is illegal to curse on a mini-golf course.

Cars are the only item allowed in a garage.

Los Angeles
Toads may not be licked.

You may not hunt moths under a street light.

It is a crime for dogs to mate within 500 yards of a church. Breaking this law is punishable by a fine of $500 and/or six months in prison.

You cannot bathe two babies in the same tub at the same time.

Zoot suits are prohibited.

It is illegal to cry on the witness stand.

It is illegal for a man to beat his wife with a strap wider than 2 inches without her consent.

Ontario
Roosters may not crow in the city limits.

Pacific Grove
Molesting butterflies can result in a $500 fine.

Palm Springs
It is illegal to walk a camel down Palm Canyon Drive between the hours of four and six PM.

Pasadena
It is illegal for a secretary to be alone in a room with her boss.

Prunedale
Two bathtubs may not be installed in the same house.

Redlands
Motor vehicles may not drive on city streets unless a man with a lantern is wallking ahead of it.

Riverside
One may not carry a lunch down the street between 11 and 1 o'clock.

San Diego
The owners of houses with Christmas lights on them past February second may be fined up to $250.

It is illegal to shoot jackrabbits from the back of a streetcar.

San Francisco
Persons classified as "ugly" may not walk down any street.

Prohibits elephants from strolling down Market Street unless they are on a leash.

It is illegal to pile horse manure more than six feet high on a street corner.

It is illegal to wipe one's car with used underwear.

San Jose
It is illegal to have more than two cats or dogs. -Ord. 7.08.595

Santa Monica
You may not play percussion instruments on the beach.

Temecula
Ducks have the right of way to cross Rancho California St. at all times.

winnoc
12-07-04, 15:39
Yes, it shows that sometimes lawmakers are on drugs too, and that when they're not they don't have time to keep laws "up to date" :-)

So you think neocron is "bugged" pick up a lawbook :-)

Original monk
12-07-04, 16:18
slaughter, i picked out my favourites and added a small tought :)

[Belvedere
City Council order reads: "No dog shall be in a public place without its master on a leash."

->> hehe explains itself i think

Blythe
You are not permitted to wear cowboy boots unless you already own at least two cows.

->> and if ya have one cow ? can ya wear 1 boot then ?

Chico
Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine.

->> i dont think there will be anyone left to fine this 500$

Hollywood
It is illegal to drive more than two thousand sheep down Hollywood Boulevard at one time.

->> nah officer i counted em 3 times there are 1986 sheep here

Long Beach
It is illegal to curse on a mini-golf course.

->> :cool: the person that invented this rule deserves a price lol, weird people

Los Angeles
Toads may not be licked.

->> pitty, a little buffo marinus never harmed anyone :D (ya can also smoke the toxins ... , this is no hint btw, this stuff fucks with youre mind, that is if ya survive :) )

You may not hunt moths under a street light.

->> this would be a bit too easy wouldnt it ? -> but mots arent rabbits O_o why would anyone hunt moth ? maybe as petfood for tropical animals yeah ..

It is illegal for a man to beat his wife with a strap wider than 2 inches without her consent.

->> well some people like pain :eek: but this rule is a bit over the top lol, so alcoholic husbands: better be warned: ya gotta ask first ok ...

Redlands
Motor vehicles may not drive on city streets unless a man with a lantern is wallking ahead of it.

->> can this man with a lantern use a motor vehicule to drive the lantern around ?

Riverside
One may not carry a lunch down the street between 11 and 1 o'clock.

->> then when do they eat over there ?

San Francisco
Persons classified as "ugly" may not walk down any street.

->> pitty, this closes out alot of people of the sanfrancisco streets :)
(modified neocronusers into people so its a bit more general)

It is illegal to pile horse manure more than six feet high on a street corner.

->> fo real officer: this cant be more then 5 feet i swear

edit: ya can always make the pile wider/longer ... :P

Santa Monica
You may not play percussion instruments on the beach.

->> I dont think these 2 piano's count as a percussion instrument sir

->> daamn, some places have weird habits i must say 8|

Lexxuk
12-07-04, 16:26
Its also illegal to commit treason (by the Frenchman surviving) and in the UK, treason still carries the death penalty O_o