PDA

View Full Version : [SATURN] Missions

hivemind
11-07-04, 21:28
So when could we expect to see missions unfucked on Saturn? Me and all clanmates are constantly getting "Mission Accomplished" and "Mission Failed" messages, even though we've not taken any missions. Even more irritating, sometimes the failed missions cost us money. Even MORE annoying, we can't do real missions to repair our soullight because our F8 window is clogged with bogus missions. We click "Cancel Mission" repeatedly, but that doesn't seem to clear them out.

We've already had one guy die at -18 SL while trying to take a mission at the MB citycoms.

If there's another thread about this, sorry. I didn't see one though.

This has been happening since the database abortion and ensuing rollback recently.

Sleawer
11-07-04, 21:33
Yes the spam is quite annoying. At some point I was getting what seemed to be mails in the F8 window.

n3m
11-07-04, 21:34
yeah, it's getting very annoying

http://members.chello.nl/hjw.heezen/J/spam.jpg

SilentEye
11-07-04, 21:44
/set ctrl_unfuck_m 1

Pre-Moistened
11-07-04, 22:03
Fix the missions or fix my Soul Light. I don't care which. :mad:

retr0n
11-07-04, 22:08
Fix the missions or fix my Soul Light. I don't care which. :mad:

fix the missions or gm h4x my spy to lvl 10 psi or something i dont care o_O

I and a couple of friends all made a few spies, and it kinda sucks that there
is no way for us to lvl our psi now.

40$Poser
11-07-04, 22:28
yeah, it's getting very annoying

http://members.chello.nl/hjw.heezen/J/spam.jpg

holyshit, I've yet to see that on any of my chars 0_o

DonnyJepp
11-07-04, 22:39
Yesterday they said to me it would be fixed in one of the next patches o_O

Underground
11-07-04, 22:44
every time you get mission acomplished, see if you get XP :D might be THE way to cap monk dex by goin AFK ;) :lol: :lol:

Mattimeo
11-07-04, 22:51
Yesterday they said to me it would be fixed in one of the next patches o_O

Typical KK. "Wait for X that will fix it!"

Who knows, maybe they'll make everyone wait for bdoy to fix it :rolleyes:

Ryman
11-07-04, 22:59
Yeah i to was pissed off with it , so i tried to take a mission and got ' failed to accept you already got another mission '
I then tried to cancel the bugged mission which it did go away ,so it seems i can cancel it after trying to get a mission . I was then able to take missions again , It is still borked each time i log in but i have cleared it several times now and managed to accept missions.

tiikeri
11-07-04, 23:00
Yea well.. I really hope that they fix the missions.. cause my apu took a nice dive on SL today :) its -33 atm.

So please, fix the mission system asap, or if its gonna take longer, would it be possible to get GM to lower my SL to -31 so i can start sitting in my app?

hivemind
11-07-04, 23:41
holyshit, I've yet to see that on any of my chars 0_o
All 4 of us get it constantly everytime we log in.

madmuggle
11-07-04, 23:52
Yeah I posted about this last night.

Nobody from KK responded with any information on when it would be fixed. It is annoying but if you hit cancel enough you can sometimes take missions. And I do mean "sometimes". A lot of times even with cancelling or having my mission panel empty I still cant get missions.

Highly annoying as I need to level my spy's psi. :(

Hopefully they don't make us wait months for this.

madmuggle
11-07-04, 23:54
every time you get mission acomplished, see if you get XP :D might be THE way to cap monk dex by goin AFK ;) :lol: :lol:

Well of course you don't get any mission xp for "Fixing the world textures" and all the other bogus missions, lol. Otherwise I probably wouldn't be complaining. :D

LiL T
12-07-04, 00:01
yeah it was annoying I got use to it but when I saw it cost me money for ever mission failed I got fucking pissed

Selendor
12-07-04, 00:11
It seems they fixed the most serious problems on Saturn (missing runners, missing money) and left the rest of the problems for after the weekend. I would expect some news as we progress into next week.

Morganth
12-07-04, 01:41
If you hit Cancel Mission constantly it will clear the window after a while.

tiikeri
12-07-04, 01:48
I've tried that one too... and haven't still managed to get a new mission.

ino
12-07-04, 10:17
Its really messed up. You might clear the missions for your current session but it will be clogged again next time you connect.

Are they going to fix the missions thing with a patch?. Isn't it just Saturn who has the problem? Then I have a hard time understanding why they cant fix it without a patch?.

It's no fun to connect to Saturn anymore. You might get loads of nice exp and shit one night and to weak up the next day seeing all is lost cause of rollbacks and stuff, rather see Saturn down for a week so they can fix whatever it is that messes Saturn up all the time, cause it cant be the overwealming population cause Jupiter has more ppl online, but its a german server so dont know if we see any Jupiter fucksup threads in here.