PDA

View Full Version : [Shopping Carts/Delivery Robots]

shrubbery
11-07-04, 11:19
We all know how much of a sore it is when there is no GoGu next to the NPC you purchase your weapon parts, armor parts and the likes. You then have to toss them on the floor, pick em up, toss again.. until you've finally attained destination GoGu.

1.How about having shopping carts that you could push around, kind of acts like a gogu in a way. Place all the goodies in there, well wtf you know what shopping carts are used for..

2.And then the lazy man way. Ring up an order of so and so parts, tools, whatever. And this little bot comes to your apt door with the final cost. Be sure to tip little bot here. And if you can't pay for the supplies you ordered, you will be shot once, and then shot again, and again. Until you GR out or DIE. And if you GR out, this little bot will camp your apt until he kills you.

2a.Can you attack him? Sure, but it's just doing his job. I mean, it's a fucking robot you inconsiderate twit.

Thoughts/Comments?!

Barak
11-07-04, 11:58
lol what next?

Seeing trolleys half-submerged in a nearby canal/river?

juvestar15
11-07-04, 12:21
Imagine a hard ass PKer picking up the shopping in a trolley. :D

TheGreatMilenko
11-07-04, 12:43
hell i wouldnt use them for shopping id jump in a cart and try and hit people

edit: just got a idea how about a new veh called THE SHOPPING CART it has a lil motor and it goes like 20 MPH and you can hit people and make them fly into the air like 200ft

seraphian
11-07-04, 17:36
Imagine a hard ass PKer picking up the shopping in a trolley. :D

they have to eat sometime don't they?

I can just see it now: Killy McKillKill, hard-assed runner, going down to the local supermarket, CS strapped to his back, in full cammo PA, scaring all the moms with their kids.

Or a spy could just stealth out for some smokes... "back in 45 seconds honey, have to get some cigs."