PDA

View Full Version : Superman, old times, and Christopher reeve

Menolak
11-07-04, 02:48
Wow, 80's cheese..Superman 2 is on TV...havent seen this is film in 21 years! It's in french, though, on the station TQS (Superman 3 next saturday!)...once you can think/dream in other lanuage, it doesnt matter
Maybe Im enjoying it more without the original soundtrack/dialogue, though..I think my 8 year old mind had a different perception of ``cool``..
WOW!!!! Supie's getting pwned by the 3 nasty Kryptonian's in the city..Now they're in the Fortress!!!!!You smoke a good fattie, this film is as good as it ever was....WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Uh-oh OP Fortress of Solitude..stalemate...
Whatever's gonna happen next...?
Christopher Reeve just looks so happy when he floats to a landing, so relaxed, so gay..a big shiteating grin on his face...
Poor guy..He was literally on the top of the world...THERE'S Irony Pwnage fer ya...poor christopher reeve..that was my hero..the old music, Im INTO this film!!!!!!
(Im also LOM'ming, 75 pills left to go...wheee)

So do ya think he still wore the cape after the accident?

Lexxuk
11-07-04, 02:50
you sure its lom's your takin there dude? O_o

Menolak
11-07-04, 02:52
you sure its lom's your takin there dude? O_o
DuDE!!!IT's Superman!!! God, man...

Shadow Dancer
11-07-04, 02:52
Are you high Menolak? lol

Lexxuk
11-07-04, 02:54
DuDE!!!IT's Superman!!! God, man...

Dude, did you know the his father also played Superman, George Reeves or something, in the black and white TV series? Chris is also in Smallville :p

Menolak
11-07-04, 02:54
[QUOTE=Shadow Dancer]Are you high Menolak? lol[/QUOTE
hmmm..Menolak?Menolak's not here, man....Hey..I told you MENOLAK'S not here..Hey..did ya bring the stuff, man?

Menolak
11-07-04, 03:00
Dude, did you know the his father also played Superman, George Reeves or something, in the black and white TV series? Chris is also in Smallville :p

Psst...Smallville..that aint Christopher reeve, dude..that some young guy..oh, I missed the ending cause I was laughing..Actually, George Reeves is NOT his dad, umm coincidence..the names are George Reeves and Christopher Reeve..
I heard that the kid from smallville was gonna get the movie part, no audition..Nicholas Cage applied for the part in the remake, a long time ago..he was refused.:p

Lexxuk
11-07-04, 03:03
he dont play superman in smallville, just some billionaire that is interested in space (like dude, wtf is interesting about "space" which is like "empty" like "dude wheres my space" would be a really crap film) it ent his dad? O_o thats some coincidence

Shujin
11-07-04, 03:56
did u know they are making a new superman soon with nicholas cage as superman. wonder how they are going to get him to look buff because i havent really seen him lookin to buff... well in con air he was a bit buff...
and btw christopher reeves has a good amount of movement now he did a bunch of stuff w/ stem cell therapy and can move ALOT now.

Menolak
11-07-04, 06:06
did u know they are making a new superman soon with nicholas cage as superman. wonder how they are going to get him to look buff because i havent really seen him lookin to buff... well in con air he was a bit buff...
and btw christopher reeves has a good amount of movement now he did a bunch of stuff w/ stem cell therapy and can move ALOT now.

`nice, go Chris...that's cool , Im a smartass, but he was my hero..watchin'it tonight, i swear to god that 20 year old goosebumps/shivers came back..Wow..intense...lol
Classic..Nuff Said :)