PDA

View Full Version : Account Expired - can't log in - account is still active and I'm still paying

Zhire_Ganes
10-07-04, 20:59
What the hell is going on here? Everytime I try and log in it says "Account Expired" yet when I check my account information on this site it shows that it is still active, and I'm STILL paying.

Nidhogg
10-07-04, 21:02
Please write an email to account@neocron.com and ask them to verify the status of your account.

N

Shujin
10-07-04, 21:05
Please write an email to account@neocron.com and ask them to verify the status of your account.

N
ey nid, anythin new goin on?

Nidhogg
10-07-04, 21:09
No there's not you 1337 thread hijacker you. :p

N

Odin
10-07-04, 21:11
What the hell is going on here? Everytime I try and log in it says "Account Expired" yet when I check my account information on this site it shows that it is still active, and I'm STILL paying.

Active on the website only means that you have not cancelled the account physically. Your credit card was either declined or you have an expired credit card on record.

Shujin
10-07-04, 21:15
oh and make sure you didnt mistype your account name, i accidently hit + infront of my account name and it said that once :P i was a bit confused then was like .. doh...

edit:
oh and nid or odin can either of you answer this:
"im just wondering but were we supposed to receive an email once our Beta application has been received, not accepted but just received. Because I have yet to receive one and I had signed up the first day. I had tried to resubmit just incase and it says I have already submitted... so I guess I have no need to worry?"

posted in that Doy beta thread but thread starter asked for it to be closed.

Zhire_Ganes
11-07-04, 21:21
Well, I don't see anything on this website to renew and old account, only to create a free trial one, a regular account, or to cancel account. I cancelled now (since I can't play anyway) thinking that after the website shows the account isn't active there would be an option to resubscribe...but there isn't. Where exactly do I go to renew my old account?

Shujin
11-07-04, 21:25
Well, I don't see anything on this website to renew and old account, only to create a free trial one, a regular account, or to cancel account. I cancelled now (since I can't play anyway) thinking that after the website shows the account isn't active there would be an option to resubscribe...but there isn't. Where exactly do I go to renew my old account?
https://www.neocron.com/account/
Goto Account Information / Edit Account Status.

At the bottom you will see:

Reaktivierung des Accounts

You can reactivate your account here. You will need your credit card to reactivate your account.

Please check your e-mail address before reactivating your account to make sure worldpay has your actual address!

PLEASE NOTE: When you reactivate your account we will bill you once immediately to check your credit card. If you still have free play time or payed days left the next and following payments will start later.
First payment: Now
Next payment: : ****-**-**

And it will have a button after each payment option you can press to select it.

Edit: Did you ever contact helpdesk as Nid, the sexy, hogg said?

Zhire_Ganes
11-07-04, 21:28
Actually that isn't there.... :( I've got First name, last name, Address, Postal code, City, State, Country, E-Mail <change address button>, Account Status and <logout button> .....nothing says anything about renewing.

Shujin
11-07-04, 21:30
Actually that isn't there.... :( I've got First name, last name, Address, Postal code, City, State, Country, E-Mail <change address button>, Account Status and <logout button> .....nothing says anything about renewing.
O_o, under your contact info does it say "Account Status: cancelled (****-**-**)" or Active?

Zhire_Ganes
11-07-04, 21:44
Says cancelled

Shujin
11-07-04, 21:48
Says cancelled
O_o... have you contacted helpdesk? and have you checked all your worldpay settings and email to make sure you didnt receive an email saying your credit card has failed?

Because when i forgot to change my credit card info and i cancled my old one, i get a email from world pay and reakktor saying that credit card was rejected etc etc
----

infact, if it doesnt have reactivate options then possible it is a worldpay problem after all ( or whatever method you used to pay ).

Zhire_Ganes
11-07-04, 21:51
I'm pretty sure that is what it is....I need to update my billing info (credit card) but I don't see where to go to do this.

Shujin
11-07-04, 21:52
I'm pretty sure that is what it is....I need to update my billing info (credit card) but I don't see where to go to do this.
do you remember your worldpay account info? or at least what email you signed it up under?

1 sec ill try to find out exactly what links you need to take to update the info but you will need ur worldpay account info to do it( i lost mine and had to call up worldpay and get mine but after that i saved the info on a seperate HD :P )

Zhire_Ganes
11-07-04, 21:54
I don't remember info...I'm pretty sure of what e-mail it would be assigned to...I honestly don't even remember worldpay.

Shujin
11-07-04, 21:56
https://support.worldpay.com/shopper/
to change the card to which payments are charged:
Go down to Customer FuturePay Agreements and click where it says 'View Details'.
In the bottom right hand corner you will see a button saying 'Change Card'.

--
if you lost ur acc info
https://select.worldpay.com/wcc/AutoShopperPasswordServlet?lang=en&path=https%3A%2F%2Fselect.worldpay.com%2Fwcc%2Fadmin

and hope you know the email because i had to go through alot of trouble ;P

Zhire_Ganes
11-07-04, 22:00
I know the e-mail but that isn't enough... they also need FuturePay Agreement ID ...whatever the hell that is.... or User Name and E-Mail....don't remember username....

Shujin
11-07-04, 22:00
contact helpdesk and ask for your accounts FuturePayId

i didnt see it needed both i thought it said OR instead of AND

Zhire_Ganes
11-07-04, 22:04
Helpdesk? KK support? Wouldn't I need to contact worldpay?

Shujin
11-07-04, 22:05
Helpdesk? KK support? Wouldn't I need to contact worldpay?
no trust me i had to go through this all while i was on vacation, ended up with alot of phone bills trying to contact worldpay, they wouldnt help me...

but i contacted kk to ask if they had it on record and they did

edit: er wait, do you have ur cc info? if so then you probably can contact worldpay by phone and they will ask for ur cc info and tell u ur id i think

Zhire_Ganes
11-07-04, 22:08
account@neocron.com ? Still hadn't received a response from my first email asking about my account status...maybe because I cancelled?

Shujin
11-07-04, 22:09
do you have your CC info on hand? ie: what credit card you used for neocron.

and if so what country are you in

Zhire_Ganes
11-07-04, 22:12
I'm in the US but since the card is expired I don't believe I have it anymore.

Shujin
11-07-04, 22:13
I'm in the US but since the card is expired I don't believe I have it anymore.
heh yep had EXACT same problem, contact kk helpdesk... again >.< maybe since odin was on this thread he can do it himself ;]

Zhire_Ganes
11-07-04, 22:16
I sent e-mail out to helpdesk. Now I'll just have to wait.

Thanks very much for your help. - Appreciate it

Shujin
11-07-04, 22:18
you can TRY to ask 1-800-661-7079 world pay customer service for help but they wouldnt help me without the credit card info

Shujin
11-07-04, 22:43
btw u wanna pm me ur acc name just incase i can get in contact with anyone i know in helpdesk? NOT PWORD O_O just acc name.

Nidhogg
11-07-04, 22:49
Have you checked this thread?
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=65252
It says:
1) 10 day trials cannot be reactivated if cancelled. If you encounter problems with payment please fix this via Worldpay within 3 days of the end of the trial or the account will cancel (to avoid emailing the payment failure each day to those who never intended to continue).

2) Full accounts that started as 10 day trials can only be reactivated manually by us at this time. You will need to contact us at account@neocron.com (.de for german support or aide@neocronfrance.com for french support) with your account name and the subscription plan you want. Update: These types of accounts can now be reactivated through the standard reactivation link provided they weren't cancelled via Worldpay. If cancelled at Worldpay the previous rule still applies.
I'm not sure if your account was originally a trial.

N

Shujin
11-07-04, 22:50
Have you checked this thread?
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=65252
It says:
I'm not sure if your account was originally a trial.

N
yea i was thinking the same thing until i seen "Join Date: December 2002" under his name. But, still possible it was only trial.

Zhire_Ganes
12-07-04, 21:23
Nope, wasn't a trial.

Odin
12-07-04, 21:41
What's your ticket number? You should have had an answer within 24 hours.

Zhire_Ganes
13-07-04, 00:11
Ticket#: 2004071111005416

Odin
13-07-04, 00:32
An answer was sent. I'll resend it to you in PM here.

Zhire_Ganes
13-07-04, 01:00
Great, thanks. I was able to get my account name and password, log in update to a current credit card. Ready to make payments. Now...under Account Information / Edit Account Status on this site, I still don't see an option to reactivate my old account. Will this take time to update? Do you need to set a flag for my account or something like that?

Odin
13-07-04, 01:02
Once it's updated Worldpay can take up to 24 hours (as they only check so often) for Worldpay to process and update it to the game servers. If you have anymore troubles just drop me a PM.

Zhire_Ganes
13-07-04, 01:04

Shujin
13-07-04, 03:23
So everything working fine now? ;]

Zhire_Ganes
13-07-04, 05:45
Well, I just checked the account info section and the reactivate buttons were there! I've reactivated my account. I'll be logging in a few hours from now to check up on everything and see if I have my characters (I think I should, the account was active up until June I believe).

Shujin
13-07-04, 05:55
Well, I just checked the account info section and the reactivate buttons were there! I've reactivated my account. I'll be logging in a few hours from now to check up on everything and see if I have my characters (I think I should, the account was active up until June I believe).
Good ;D!