PDA

View Full Version : Nova needs keys plz help!

Neocrons_coward
10-07-04, 14:37
Hi,
I um need a hand with something.. I um... Kinda let this american place some stuff in me car whilst he arranged to go back to america sop he did and he took my keys with him and cannot be bothered to send them backso im now WITHOUT keys but i was told in the car theres a number which u get to order new keys. I drive a vauxhall Nova F reg 1989 and i cant use him because I need some keys..

If anyone knows anyone either with a spare Vauxhall nova NR brighton who is willing to give me a ignition barrell Or know someone whos a mechanic and NR brighton who can jus come and ave a lil look that i can repay in NEOCRON credits hehe (tight aint i lol) then lemmie know eitherway im STUCK with a car that going NO WHERE..

take care

Yahantica

p.s if n e one knows where to find this ignition number plz let me know as i can then order meeh keys and continue my plight to become the nova noob

THE_TICK!!!!
10-07-04, 14:47
lol just have the locksmith come make a new set of keys to your car.

Morganth
10-07-04, 15:03
Get a locksmith to make you another set of keys, or ask them to change the locks because you have "lost" your keys. If that doesn't work, break the driver side window and use a knife to cut the ignition barrel out of the steering wheel (do this with gloves on). Then claim on the insurance that someone tried to steal your car, and voila you get the locks changed and keys replaced.

phunqe
10-07-04, 15:26
Lol, he cannot be "bothered"?

Do you know how easy it is to send some damn keys?

Is his things still in the car?
If they are, burn them.

Also, if you got his address in the US I would be sure to send him a little "bother this" message...

EDIT: Ack sorry.. I just get mad at people who doesn't give a piss...

Marx
10-07-04, 16:01
Get a locksmith to make you another set of keys, or ask them to change the locks because you have "lost" your keys. If that doesn't work, break the driver side window and use a knife to cut the ignition barrel out of the steering wheel (do this with gloves on). Then claim on the insurance that someone tried to steal your car, and voila you get the locks changed and keys replaced.
While highly illegal, it's also highly effective.

:)

Dru Blood
10-07-04, 16:28
u do realise that a new barrel for ur ignition and a new barrel for your door would cost you a pittance with a key from a scrap yard ..... just snap the barrel on you door and remove the ignition barrel and throw them away, bridge the plug to drive u down to the scrappy and buy urself a new barrel . the ignition barrel from a corsa will work also.

there is a number on the back of you ignition barrel i think you need the key to extract it without damaging it though. with that number any horns or vauxhall dealer can cut you a new key.

edit: can you tell i live near manchester?

heres a vaux spares site

http://www.autovaux.co.uk/StockList.asp?carID=1&cat=58

greendonkeyuk
10-07-04, 16:51

isnt that an exploit? :lol:

Jonax
10-07-04, 17:34
edit: can you tell i live near manchester?

Liverpool, by any chance? :p

Dru Blood
10-07-04, 17:50
Liverpool, by any chance? :p

lol nah stockport close to manchester, you gotta replace ur locks every so often around here you get the manc lot wanting a go of your pride n joy every so often :mad:

Smok3d
10-07-04, 18:05
excuse me im from manchester :p

Dru Blood
10-07-04, 18:06
hehe where abouts smoked?

Smok3d
10-07-04, 18:07
placed called heywood near rochdale and clare lives in failsworth :p .i got my driving test next tuesday :wtf:

Dru Blood
10-07-04, 18:11
good luck dude, i know those areas well, im from bredbury in stockport not far up the road from bredbury hall youll probably heard of that place.

Morganth
10-07-04, 18:15
While highly illegal, it's also highly effective.

:)

isnt that an exploit? :lol:

He didn't specifiy whether it had to be legal or not :p

aelfkins
10-07-04, 18:31
Hi,
I um need a hand with something.. I um... Kinda let this american place some stuff in me car whilst he arranged to go back to america sop he did and he took my keys with him and cannot be bothered to send them

Where in America did hey go. If its close I'll go kick in the bullocks for ya :D .

Neocrons_coward
11-07-04, 01:01
Getting into my car isnt a problem as I always leave my boot open and i now have to climb into it via the boot hey always a first:P Well how can a locksmith make one without a key? I am on about getting one ordered!!!! i need to know where to find this gay number that they register so i can sort it out grrrr :P

btw if someone nnicked my car they are a fool as its a heap of shit but i love it :)

Omnituens
11-07-04, 01:18
lol nah stockport close to manchester, you gotta replace ur locks every so often around here you get the manc lot wanting a go of your pride n joy every so often :mad:
excuse me, im from stockport.

subsys
11-07-04, 05:00
you could pick up a roadworthy F reg nova for 25 note at an auction, probably just as cheap as getting the locks sorted ;)

Dru Blood
11-07-04, 12:27
excuse me, im from stockport.

then sir u know what im talking about, the chavs with there pants in the socks. :rolleyes:

Neocrons_coward
11-07-04, 22:02
you could pick up a roadworthy F reg nova for 25 note at an auction, probably just as cheap as getting the locks sorted ;)

Bit hard when u got a broken hand lol.. I broke it defending me car from a few guys that tried to smash me car up.. well i lost it and OWNED EM.. But didnt use the pepper spray as they didnt break me window and YES i cxarry one around for protection... Never know when somenoe may openm ur door and drag u off before u scream OMFG DROM DROM ******** SEXOR hehe.. (i find it amusing whoever has that on their signature thingymajig down the bottom hehe...)

Well eitherway my first question was where the fuck do i find this ignition number?? OOOO ALSO PKERS BE WARNED U PICK ON ME NEWBIES AND ILL BLOW U MOFOS AOPART WITH MY TANK AND HIS CAR THAT HAS HIGH GUNS ILL MAKE U RUN LIKE A P******* IN A P********** ;)

Jonax
12-07-04, 00:28
Bit hard when u got a broken hand lol.. I broke it defending me car from a few guys that tried to smash me car up.. well i lost it and OWNED EM.. But didnt use the pepper spray as they didnt break me window and YES i cxarry one around for protection... Never know when somenoe may openm ur door and drag u off before u scream OMFG DROM DROM ******** SEXOR hehe.. (i find it amusing whoever has that on their signature thingymajig down the bottom hehe...)

Well eitherway my first question was where the fuck do i find this ignition number?? OOOO ALSO PKERS BE WARNED U PICK ON ME NEWBIES AND ILL BLOW U MOFOS AOPART WITH MY TANK AND HIS CAR THAT HAS HIGH GUNS ILL MAKE U RUN LIKE A P******* IN A P********** ;)

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a classic example of the inability to distinguish the in-game and real life worlds :wtf:

subsys
12-07-04, 03:03
the number will be on your original documents, the back of the ignition barrel, and possibly your vin plate. The only ones that are usefull are the barrel itself and the vin (if its on there) and seeing as you will probably have to break parts of your car to get at the barrel you fairly screwed for getting the number.

Pre-Moistened
12-07-04, 03:52
http://www.defensedevices.com/autojigglers.html
You can thank me later.

Omnituens
12-07-04, 06:45
then sir u know what im talking about, the chavs with there pants in the socks. :rolleyes:
yeah.. those guys are KoS.

@Pre-Moistened

Suprisingly enough, the UK isnt in the lower 48 States.

Pre-Moistened
12-07-04, 13:15
@Pre-Moistened

Suprisingly enough, the UK isnt in the lower 48 States.

Sucks to live in a third world country then.