PDA

View Full Version : Bill Gates Owned in Public

Jailbird
10-07-04, 11:11
Thats pretty funny, only thing i gotta say is PWNED (http://www.ripolot.com/cgi-bin/gk-mediaview.pl?medianame=misc_windows98)

Tratos
10-07-04, 11:17
Blue Screen Of Death > Bill Gates.

hehehe :lol: :lol:

ichinin
10-07-04, 11:18
Quite Old.

Tratos
10-07-04, 11:21
Quite Old.
i think thats a little obvious as its pre Windows 98 :p its still funy though

Shadow Dancer
10-07-04, 11:21
LOL

That was beautiful.

numb
10-07-04, 11:23
Quite Old.

about 5 or 6 years old :)

I'm pretty sure Bill would have sacked the bloke putting on the presentation after for that.

Archeus
10-07-04, 11:40
I'm pretty sure Bill would have sacked the bloke putting on the presentation after for that.

Sacked? The guy looked like he was miming the words "OMG please don't kill me".

Dru Blood
10-07-04, 12:56
looking at bills face it really came as no suprise.

FireWarrior
10-07-04, 13:04
Doesn't matter how old the vid is... the point is that Billy boy got PWNED.

Which can never be a bad thing.

Darak
10-07-04, 16:54
Funny thing is that they removed blue screens from windows 2k and XP and replaced them with either the system rebooting or just locking up.... at least with a blue screen you could see what went wrong :)

Marx
10-07-04, 17:08
Funny thing is that they removed blue screens from windows 2k and XP and replaced them with either the system rebooting or just locking up.... at least with a blue screen you could see what went wrong :)
You can still get it, you just need to tool around with your settings.

FlashFF
10-07-04, 17:30
The left the "Hardware falure, your system probably just burst into flames" blue screens in :p Found out when one of my gfx cards died on me.

Ormy
11-07-04, 01:20

huh? Im on XP home and I've had the odd BSOD, granted only about 7 or 8 in the 2 years I've had this comp, but they're there.

Shujin
11-07-04, 02:19
huh? Im on XP home and I've had the odd BSOD, granted only about 7 or 8 in the 2 years I've had this comp, but they're there.
yea ive gotten a couple to, i have a bad HD and sometimes i get a blue screen when it burps.

anyway when XP first came out it claimed it was the end of BSOD

SyPi
11-07-04, 02:50
Its Pluged in an say Hello .. krakrarararkrkakkkkschshchcs

Lexxuk
11-07-04, 02:53
its in QuickTime format (though i saw the vid years ago :p) and aint no way I'm installin Mac based junk on my uber sexy XP Pro box!! As for BSOD's, I been gettin a lot recently, so now its selective disablin of hardware bit by bit, till i find the bitch responsible for it and turn it into recycled plastic :angel:

Shujin
11-07-04, 03:57
and turn it into recycled plastic :angel:
well i think ive found your problem.... your computer is plastic ;o...

TheGreatMilenko
11-07-04, 04:00
whats so funny about some programing letters i dont see anything about bill gates or a video or a picture

Lexxuk
11-07-04, 04:09
well i think ive found your problem.... your computer is plastic ;o...

Its a tonka toy puter :p with oversized wheels :D

Shujin
11-07-04, 04:16
Its a tonka toy puter :p with oversized wheels :D
omg u just reminded me of somethin me and my friends are supposed to do to a old high school teacher of ours, he has this messed up truck we called tonka truck but he got a new car so we decided one day we would move his car and put a small toy tonka truck in its place ;P or just put the truck inside the car

Darak
11-07-04, 14:44
Im on XP home and I've had the odd BSOD
I thought they had changed it to the polite grey screen of hardware failure, rather than the common VXD crap outs that caused most blue screens. I ony mention it cos developing on duel machines the 98 would blue screen and the XP would reboot/lock when the same bug occured.

Judge
11-07-04, 14:47
Nah, I'm on XP and I'm getting quite a few BSOD's atm... especially when I try to turn the computer off after a relatively long session.

Archeus
11-07-04, 15:12
Here is Bill Gates getting owned (http://www.flamingmailbox.com/maccomedy/movies/media/southparkbillgates.mov) again. :lol:

Vampire222
11-07-04, 15:22
Nah, I'm on XP and I'm getting quite a few BSOD's atm... especially when I try to turn the computer off after a relatively long session.

the best thing for that is to save anything ur working on and using the 1/0 switch on your psu :D or to hold the power button pushed in for like 5 seconds

Jailbird
11-07-04, 15:48
check this webiste under Bill Gates on the second page
[Link removed by Me]

This is a website with prank calls on celeberties. one of em is bill gates.. its pretty funny but it couldve been more funnier if the guy who did the prank stayed longer.

Archeus
11-07-04, 16:13
check this webiste under Bill Gates on the second page
http://www.radiopranks.com/?sf

This is a website with prank calls on celeberties. one of em is bill gates.. its pretty funny but it couldve been more funnier if the guy who did the prank stayed longer.

You do know that site installs Spyware crap onto your machine in order to hear the prank.

"CDT Inc" http://www.spywareguide.com/product_show.php?id=572

Jailbird
11-07-04, 16:16
omg. thx for informing me.. ill run ad aware and remove the damn link :eek:

Morpheous
11-07-04, 17:33
Ad-Aware 6 > all :p

Original monk
11-07-04, 18:07
last time bill gates payed a visit to Belgium he got "owned" quite hard i must say ... think it was a tasty pie he got in he's face tough :P

Ozzon
11-07-04, 18:16
I use XP Pro for over a year now, never had BSOD on it...