PDA

View Full Version : Online Hearts with your guys about the same as NC now

Biznatchy
10-07-04, 10:59
The idea here is with the core group of guys that I hang with on vent, I would sit and play online hearts. It would be almost more fun then NC at this point in the game. That's the plain truth of it. I think this is due to a few things.

1. The new bugs and rollback that have fucked saturn to no end.

2. The allied ganking thus, SL problems that just sucks ass.

3. The OP war battlefield just blows with faction able to bear 20 guys down on you when they bring two or more clans. Your defending with a max of 6-8. It just really isnt worth it. I dont want to be on vent with 20 guys to put up with that crap. The zone lag would be bad enough, not to mention the clutter on the vent.

So im thinking what can we do?

What will happen when doy comes out now that most anti city factions hate eachother?

With 2 bugs poping up each time they try to fix a bug the vision of DOY just doesnt look good. Im looking for reasons to log in and finding few. Is the fat lady in the wings warming up?

YoDa-UK
10-07-04, 11:30
nah not at all m8, just gotta find something thats fun todo. I know full well the situation on saturn i and i can say op fighting on saturn is not worth when a certain faction is involved, simple as that, they brought it on them selves and either no one with bother to fight them in the end or they will hold all ops and completely ruin saturn in terms of ops.

Anyway maybe another server to mess about on, or maybe just change your game like i did and forget outposts for the time being, go out and pk or hang with your m8's and such, packing in the game coz of some tards is not a good idea, i think if that happened NC would be dead lol

Nidhogg
10-07-04, 12:33
There are plenty of changes in BDOY to shake things up. OP wars will be different, for example...

N

Richard Slade
10-07-04, 12:46
N I still say you shouldn't have static factions
People change and so does their opinions
It would be a much more interesting world if the faction allies/enemies changed with the politics.

FireWarrior
10-07-04, 13:17
I SO wanna hear what the OP changes will be...

Anyway, the main reason the game becomes boring is because you can't come up with something new to do... Happens in all games.
Either take a break from it or try to find something else, try to find alternative ways to level a char or set challenges to yourself.

Personally I've recently decided to WALK to Escuador from the El Farid GeneRep... gonna be interesting to see how far I get before being blown away by DoY bots. Try soloing the Swamp Caves with a minimum of poison resists, clean out MC5 completely (not just the commanders room, but the entire area) before they begin spawning again... There's plenty of little things like that you can do.

T72
10-07-04, 13:21
OP wars will be different, for example...

OMG are they gonna work?? this time? imagine no SL hit for killing clanmembers of a clan your at War with hmm...