PDA

View Full Version : sigh plz help

JeRkyMorOn
10-07-04, 08:47
when trying to log into saturn.. my screeen says getting character information.. then sits there for a few minutes then shoots back to the list of servers.. even when pressing resume this happens.. plz someone tell me wtf i pay 10 bucks for this? thanks.. any help appreciated

StryfeX
10-07-04, 08:51
when trying to log into saturn.. my screeen says getting character information.. then sits there for a few minutes then shoots back to the list of servers.. even when pressing resume this happens.. plz someone tell me wtf i pay 10 bucks for this? thanks.. any help appreciatedIt's just more in the week of Saturn b0rkups apparently. I wasn't here for the big midweek one, but I'm here for this one. And I'm not liking it.

--Stryfe

Menolak
10-07-04, 09:08
I just got my friggin' Psi Core today *mutters darkly giving everyone the evil eye* fu*kn' g*"amned lazy programmers take your g*``damned @£¢¤¤¤¤¬¦ )(*&?%/$ */ out of your *->+_{][~£ *trails off, slack-jawed and drooling, a wet stain on the crotch of his APU PA and blood trickling out of his ears from the massive simultaneous brain embolism/heart attack that KK were determined to give him.........

StryfeX
10-07-04, 09:12
I just got my friggin' Psi Core today *mutters darkly giving everyone the evil eye* fu*kn' g*"amned lazy programmers take your g*``damned @£¢¤¤¤¤¬¦ )(*&?%/$ */ out of your *->+_{][~£ *trails off, slack-jawed and drooling, a wet stain on the crotch of his APU PA and blood trickling out of his ears from the massive simultaneous brain embolism/heart attack that KK were determined to give him.........Not to laugh at misery... but that was damned funny. :p

--Stryfe

Neocrons_coward
10-07-04, 14:41
Hi,
I had this similar experience... Try this

Load up neocron and click resume if dont work click enter and do it manually.. If still no joy then disk clean up and defrag to ensure memory is ok and shut down restart pc and then try agauin. I noticed that neocron takes up my memory and i gotta kep[ cleanhing it up

Well good lyuck

Yahantica