PDA

View Full Version : DRE Epic

Xaru
09-07-04, 22:14
Can someone help me with the epic please?

I am on the last mission. I went down to the bump asylum and found the secret entrance. I went down to the sewers (secret passage) But there is noone down there. If i go up that ladder, ill end up in outzone 8 (jailhouse).

Where am i supposed to look?

Thanks for your help
Xaru

40$Poser
09-07-04, 22:15
if you're looking for max, he's outside the jailhouse (the wasteland entrance to it)

Xaru
09-07-04, 22:16
if you're looking for max, he's outside the jailhouse (the wasteland entrance to it)

dont think so, i am looking for some guy who wants to poison the water supplies. I talked to max before, but that was the next epic :)

Capt. Rik
09-07-04, 22:18
Go out of the NC main gates. turn right and follow the cliff line along for a little bit. There should be a cave type thing with an entrance. Go in there and search around. You should find the BD guy your looking for

40$Poser
09-07-04, 22:19
Go out of the NC main gates. turn right and follow the cliff line along for a little bit. There should be a cave type thing with an entrance. Go in there and search around. You should find the BD guy your looking for

what he said, bah... too many epics ^^ vv

Doc Holliday
09-07-04, 22:20

what he said. it comes up as secret black dragon entrance the guy looks like one of the guards. u know when u find him.

Xaru
09-07-04, 22:28
hmm, how did you find that guy by the description given from that Hotonka dude? Wpuld have never looked there.

Redburn
10-07-04, 00:50
the guy that's going to poison the water is in the tunnel just stay left and at the first intersection turn right it's a deadend he's there or at least he was.

ezza
10-07-04, 01:09
he used to be in a little alcove area in the tunnel easy to miss him if you run past iirc(been like 4 months since i done epic)