PDA

View Full Version : Idea I think

Kikyo
09-07-04, 21:30
Make a GR in the UG so when a person dies in a OP war you can get your backpack back and get back into action. :o Of course you will need a poker to get back just makes OP wars not much as a hassle.

greendonkeyuk
09-07-04, 21:33
id love to see it happen but if not can we compromise and say just a gogu.

Crono
09-07-04, 21:35
i thought if you owned the op, you always GR into the underground there?

Doc Holliday
09-07-04, 21:37
u can crono. he means when u die and choose a gr u can go back in the ug with full inv. tbh it will mean no need to run back to your pack to collect it if that happened. putting a gr in the ug to buy it back or simply gr to an appartment or what ever get your shit an gr back. no si for gr'ing to the ug in the first place so no probs there. then take a poker in the underground. wow finally a use for a pe at an op fight :D

Jailbird
09-07-04, 21:52
ya, appearing in the middle of the UG didnt make any sense in an RP way.

there should be something that makes u appear there *cough*aGR*cough* ;)

{MD}GeistDamnit
10-07-04, 07:05
ya, appearing in the middle of the UG didnt make any sense in an RP way.

there should be something that makes u appear there *cough*aGR*cough* ;)

yep, a gogo would be nice too :D as it is now op's are WAY un-balenced.

Pungent77
10-07-04, 09:48
Yeah, pack recovery sucks during OP battles :angel: near impossible sometimes....

DonnyJepp
10-07-04, 09:51
I would like them to remove the exterior GR from all ops and add about 6 more public GRs across the map. Then put the normal op GR in the basement for the op owners to control access to, and allow access to if they please.

Also add GRs in all faction HQs like Next and Biotech that can be used by the faction and their allies. With the upcoming DOY removal of the city safe zones it would be a boon to be able to just GR into your allies HQ to do business there.

StryfeX
10-07-04, 09:53
I would like them to remove the exterior GR from all ops and add about 6 more public GRs across the map. Then put the normal op GR in the basement for the op owners to control access to, and allow access to if they please.

Also add GRs in all faction HQs like Next and Biotech that can be used by the faction and their allies. With the upcoming DOY removal of the city safe zones it would be a boon to be able to just GR into your allies HQ to do business there.As an addition, I think it would be cool to make it soe that you only get a small amount of SI GRing from friendly HQ to friendly HQ. Something like 5% would work. And FFS take out SI from GRing to your own appy already.

--Stryfe

Scikar
10-07-04, 13:43
I would have thought the general idea is that if you GR from an OP war, you shouldn't be back in the fight in a matter of minutes.

Besides, you can always GR to your apartment first, get your pack, or GR to Plaza and get pokes too, then GR to the OP and wait out SI from the death in the UG.

Doc Holliday
10-07-04, 15:09
there will be grs in the faction hqs guys. thats been officially stated. its gonna allow traders to get around if they dont wanna run the streets of neocron or doy in case of raids are asshats pking. Gr in the ug sounds cool but it would mean alot more public grs to allow better access. maybe 1 per cluster of ops on the maps. in the villages and stuff listed like sherman bay is it nr mcpherson. stuff like that would be cool.

greendonkeyuk
10-07-04, 16:47
a gr ug would mean that fights would last too long imo. if the defending clan gets beat they should have a tough time to get back into the action imo. a gr would make it too easy to defend. a gogu is a nice compromise.