PDA

View Full Version : CM presense in Escador Oasis?

Archeus
09-07-04, 20:40
Is this a new CM sub-city? No guards but the Escador is turning into a mini CM city.

Is there a RP reason behind this?

Marx
09-07-04, 20:41
Is this a new CM sub-city? No guards but the Escador is turning into a mini CM city.

Is there a RP reason behind this?
Perhaps they're trying to negotiate amiable trade status?

Sorin
09-07-04, 20:45
WTF are you talking about? The nomad traders there that are clones of the MB vendors? God I hope that's not a bug or mistake of some kind, I love having them there.

Dru Blood
09-07-04, 20:47
they have been like that since way back since i can remember nothing new there :wtf:

eric-the-ded
09-07-04, 21:52
the nomad traders have been at escador longer than the traders have been in MB. the traders at MB were just kinda thrown in when people complained about the lack of psi dealers at the military base for any noob CM monks.
so i don't think the nomads are what he's talkin about.

seraphian
09-07-04, 23:19
I think he means the MB-style NPCs and the tank PA dealer...

it's messed up to me too, but I've given up pretending that NC makes any kind of continuous plot sense... trying to RP and having to plug all the plot holes in gives me a headache.

So now I just RP whatever the hell I want to RP and say screw the disjointed excuse for a plot arc.

Crono
09-07-04, 23:34
lol that tank armor dealer has been there for soo long, he has been there back when you use to GR to there and fall a couple hundred feet in the sky to the ground instead :P Or GR to the other building inside of boxes cause they moved the GR to someplace else but diddnt move the Entrance spawn point :P

Doesnt make much sence though

-Crono

Archeus
09-07-04, 23:36
I think he means the MB-style NPCs and the tank PA dealer...

Yea one sells PA, another sells MB apartment keys.

It's a nice place though, shame they don't make it more of a city, even tie in the CM's as owning it.

Celt
09-07-04, 23:51
Yea one sells PA, another sells MB apartment keys.

It's a nice place though, shame they don't make it more of a city, even tie in the CM's as owning it.They have been there as long as I can remember

Duine
10-07-04, 19:24
Weren't they put in to provide TG and other CM enemies with a way to get tank PA without having to GR or walk into MB with 34234230845 guards?

Archeus
10-07-04, 19:46
Weren't they put in to provide TG and other CM enemies with a way to get tank PA without having to GR or walk into MB with 34234230845 guards?

Hope not, if they were they should be removed. It should be up to the players to get others to buy the gear for them. Otherwise lets add Laserblades and belts out there too and fusion weapons.