PDA

View Full Version : So Who Is Going Where Come Doy?(uranus)

Doc Holliday
09-07-04, 15:14
Not wanting this to end up sounding political and please keep the clan vs clan out of it but im interested from an observers point of view, what faction is everyone going to be come doy. i know theres a big imbalance at the moment on most servers with the pro clans struggleing for numbers etc. having been an active participant in the thread by mortice

(linked here http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=101949 )

im basically intrigued in to who will go where and for what come doy. Other servers the same but i headed it uranus as thats where i will most likely end up come doy. Who is gonna try and change the balance of power if anyone or is it gonna end up being the same few vs the same horde. hopefully some of uranus' better players will come back as at the moment from what i have heard its stacked so highly in favour of the anti city factions its not funny. most of the people who have even a reasonable level of ability are in one of these factions. Hopefully that will change come doy but i just want to see who is goin to make a definite change to the pro side. i know theres already been some movement in the force ;) and i look forward to more with bated breath.

Richard Slade
09-07-04, 15:15
To much text... Can't read.. I'll stay FA when DoY comes too

Candaman
09-07-04, 15:17
DRE on pluto
TG on Jupi
CS on Saturn
mebbe CA on Uran not sure yet waiting till i cap my monkeh

Tratos
09-07-04, 15:17
City Administration.

Just set up a clan over the last couple of days gettings members leveled etc from now on and we'll be CA when DoY hits if the clan works well :)

ezza
09-07-04, 15:19
well know you said uranus, but meh im gonna tell ya my saturn anyway.

most likely i will be either BD or CS.

however, if like 90% of the server are anti city, then i might be pursuaded to go pro city(proberbly CA) however i like my BD faction and im hoping they gonna make it worthwhile to be BD post DoY

n3m
09-07-04, 15:20
time will tell. I am going to switch factions soon, but who knows.. If that faction gets crowded I'm out

bleh, didn't see the uranus bit :o

raiding neocron should be fun though

winnoc
09-07-04, 15:25
I have one char that's gonna be DOY, just to check the place out and go shopping :-)

As for the rest, i think i prefer being pro-city. That dome looks like a rotten place to live in anyway.

Centuri
09-07-04, 15:27
When doy comes I am gonna do the same as before.

TT - Pluto

SorkZmok
09-07-04, 15:31
Will stay TT i think. But definately pro city. And as i got 2 accounts, i'll just make a noob to take a look at doy and buy stuff you cant get elsewhere. (And ofcourse to infiltrate and sabotage my enemies:))

/edit

as thats where i will most likely end up come doy
Most likely?? If you come back with doy but then go to another server, i will have to come there and hunt you down!

Mr_Snow
09-07-04, 15:37
Go back to PP on uranus if the ronins even get semi-active, but ill stay crahn on venus.

Velvet
09-07-04, 15:41
I have one char that's gonna be DOY, just to check the place out and go shopping :-)
As for the rest, i think i prefer being pro-city. That dome looks like a rotten place to live in anyway.

Thats it. DRE in my case. Real estate is the business of the future!

Doc Holliday
09-07-04, 15:42
well know you said uranus, but meh im gonna tell ya my saturn anyway.

most likely i will be either BD or CS.

however, if like 90% of the server are anti city, then i might be pursuaded to go pro city(proberbly CA) however i like my BD faction and im hoping they gonna make it worthwhile to be BD post DoY

ezza mate the title said uranus but i did say others too. im interested in who is doin what accross the community. forgive me for being a little too optomistic but haveing been watchin the forums alot lately i do get the feeling a big part of the community is actually startin to give a shit.

@ Sork. Its a given i will be back for doy. i have said in a diff post somewheres that trailer sold it to me good and proper. i was impressed and want big things. Oh and if your staying tangent i might just have a job for you bud ;)

ezza
09-07-04, 15:50
i think the forums getting agitated as the release gets closer, as we want the game to sucseed(spelling lol)

Birkoff
09-07-04, 15:59
DRE - pluto (same as now)

Dirk_Gently
09-07-04, 16:23
I think I will go City Admin.

Deleted all my chars on other servers so just play Uranus now

Clive tombstone
09-07-04, 17:03
Ive been next since beta, and IM STAYING Next! transportation is GOLD!

Jock Rockwell
09-07-04, 17:19
Having just made a PE on Uranus and seeing how the world map looks im going CA, lots of red around. Should be fun.

Doc Holliday
09-07-04, 17:27
I think I will go City Admin.

Deleted all my chars on other servers so just play Uranus now

ronins went proto so i hear from msn mate. i would go there tbh. saves a lot of hassle and helps to populate the faction. a good mix of pro factions would be nice to see. 1 pr 2 colour maps really suck. specially if its pink or yellow.

sanityislost
09-07-04, 17:30
Just started chilling on Uranus so im staying in CA

SiL ..:..

Dirk_Gently
09-07-04, 18:30
ronins went proto so i hear from msn mate. i would go there tbh. saves a lot of hassle and helps to populate the faction. a good mix of pro factions would be nice to see. 1 pr 2 colour maps really suck. specially if its pink or yellow.

Have been ProtoPharm for well over a year and tbh it's a tradeskill faction.

Also I fell out with Ronins back the first time they were Black D ;)

[TgR]KILLER
09-07-04, 18:36
i gues i'll still be FA as i always was.. well since an age anyway ;)

want more faction medals from FA ;)

Pungent77
09-07-04, 18:47
"Deleted all my chars on other servers so just play Uranus now"

Good for you, I wish more would just play strictly Uranus :)

steweygrrr
09-07-04, 19:30
Good for you, I wish more would just play strictly Uranus :)

Ditto :)

We do seem to be getting an influx of new players though don't we? I for one am quite excited about this because of the new potential it is bringing in with it.

I will remain a loyal Angel come DoY

Whitestuff
09-07-04, 19:37
On Saturn (or the equivalent DoY server)

CA forever, win or lose. Of course, with the Crahn glove coming in, I may need to reroll a few crahn guys on my second account ;).

EDIT: DUH!! I forgot, I`ll have to roll a DoY loser to see the city, but otherwise, it is stated above.

Darth Slayer
09-07-04, 19:39
I will remain a loyal Angel come DoY

Oh joy....... :D
I'll be whereever SSC is as I'm a good little Soldier..... :cool:

Doc Holliday
09-07-04, 19:46

*cough lame cough* :) just kidding mate. not gonna bother with that cm slant no more?

fatwreck
09-07-04, 19:47
where ever my enemies dont go

Pungent77
09-07-04, 21:46

Bah!! What you should really do is go back to Tangent Technology Scorp, Screw Fallen Angels :D

BlackwooD
09-07-04, 21:49
:wtf:
Just started chilling on Uranus so im staying in CA

SiL ..:.. :wtf:

Doc Holliday
09-07-04, 21:54
Bah!! What you should really do is go back to Tangent Technology Scorp, Screw Fallen Angels :D

would u go back to tangent then stalker? ;)

greendonkeyuk
09-07-04, 21:58
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

getting more and more tempted.

Crono
09-07-04, 22:04
Diddnt read all the posts, but im almost now 100% certian there wont be a "Uranus" after DOY (there will be, but it wont be DOY upgradded)

You transfer your selected character/s to one of the DOY servers of your chosing. Unless there is going to be "DOY Uranus", "DOY Pluto" "DOY Saturn" and such i dont know how this will even apply :/

-Crono

MkVenner
09-07-04, 22:12
im staying CM

Mr_Snow
09-07-04, 23:17
There is going to be a Neocron classic server for people who dont upgrade and then there will be the DoY compliant servers, whether your going to be able to switch around characters from one server to another during the upgrade is something I dont know.

Bozz-Von Mel
09-07-04, 23:22
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

getting more and more tempted.

Be tempted, be very tempted.

SorkZmok
09-07-04, 23:39
I'll be whereever SSC is as I'm a good little Soldier..... :cool:You sir should get your sexy ass into the sexiest clan there is. And that would be L.A.A.R.D! ;)

QuantumDelta
10-07-04, 01:37
Same deal here.

Technically FA - we have no plans to move atm, though, we haven't discussed it, but that's probably because no one's thought about it because we don't want to move cuz we've been FA for ...like...almost ever o.O

Pungent77
10-07-04, 10:00
would u go back to tangent then stalker? ;)
Only If this game turns out the way it used to be when I first joined the mighty Tangent from back in the day......and there were decent numbers in every faction

To tell you the truth Doc, BDOY isnt gonna be a savior to this game....more like a false prophet. You'll see what I mean when the novelty wears off of the expansion, just like any of the new patches that introduce new items etc....the shit wears out fast

I just hope that the company really promotes their product, because if they dont then they might as well throw the shit in the garbage

Darth Slayer
10-07-04, 12:28
*cough lame cough* :) just kidding mate. not gonna bother with that cm slant no more?
heh that was back when it looked like SSC and most of FA was dead in the water, also I don't play near as much as I used to so I mays well stay still and see what happens. Besides FA as it stands now on Uranus is what I wanted Tangent to be they're organised, everyone (nearly) are friends and the clans in there are prepared to back each other up.
Now what is this fixation with getting me back to Tangent ?

Scorpius.

Brammers
10-07-04, 12:41
Well on Pluto I'm staying FA.
As for Uranus, I've only just started playing there, and there I shall be CA.

J. Folsom
10-07-04, 14:19
I'll probably stay Fallen Angels on Uranus, and I'll of course stay NExT on Saturn. Though my oldest character (John Folsom), might be moving to the equivalent of the Pluto server assuming that's possible.

THE_TICK!!!!
10-07-04, 14:37
CA all the way....no more faction changes for me...im TIRED of changin factions..lol...hell i changed factions and i wasn't even home :wtf: but nope CA is for me...just so i can kick stalk in the balls for joining >>>>>>> ack<<<<<<< :angel: hehe ...thats where i stand..oh yea..whenever i get out of this shithole..THEN ill be there.

Doc Holliday
10-07-04, 14:52
heh that was back when it looked like SSC and most of FA was dead in the water, also I don't play near as much as I used to so I mays well stay still and see what happens. Besides FA as it stands now on Uranus is what I wanted Tangent to be they're organised, everyone (nearly) are friends and the clans in there are prepared to back each other up.
Now what is this fixation with getting me back to Tangent ?

Scorpius.

fair play to u mate i was having a laugh thats all.

@stalker. fair play to u. i think personally things will change mate. i think that it wont be what people expect it to be but it will get better due to the fact it will drag in the PEOPLE who will make a difference. If the communities on each server dont respond well to those people attempting to do that then all u gotta do is find a server that will. If there isnt a server that will offer that then simple. acc cancelled game uninstalled and im off to play matrix online :)

question still begs. would u come back to tangent given the oppurtunity. not trying to be cryptic but im wondering is it worth it too and i wanted to see who of my friends would be in to it too. To start over and to see what if anything we can make of it.

Glok
10-07-04, 14:57
CA on Pluto (or the DoY 1 char equivalent), but all kinds of factions on the multichar servers. I will definitely make some DoY noobs, if only to check out the city in ruin.

alig
10-07-04, 14:59
Im staying BD probably...ill see how things pan out when it comes to it, maybe everyone will move faction for me saving me the job of moving :p

Mr_Snow
10-07-04, 17:11
Technically FA - we have no plans to move atm, though, we haven't discussed it, but that's probably because no one's thought about it because we don't want to move cuz we've been FA for ...like...almost ever o.O

Reaper was thinking of trying to get a move to a pro-city faction at one stage to balance out the server, but its gotten balanced to a certain extent with 3 or 4 factions constantly on the map and SSC are having a handy time in FA atm but they werent when Reaper was talking about it.

Shujin
10-07-04, 20:06
It really depends. If they add any new factions such as Pheonix Inc., which the logo of is in a screen shot of one of the NC:BDOY sneak previews.

I would probably join Pheonix Inc if it is truely added, or Anarchy Breed if possible, or Trader Union.

If no new factions are added I would be Crahn.

ps. just for those of you confused, pheonix inc has nothing to do with pheonix ltd. the clan. pheonix inc was a old faction during one of the early beta stages i think

notneo
11-07-04, 08:23
may take one alt anti city ti poke arounf doy but i will stay pro city as its gotta be more fun than kow towing(can i spell :) ) to the anti city map atm

zii
11-07-04, 08:43
I'll be staying Crahn on uranus, bar my CST will stay Biotech as Crahn needs a spy in the city.

However, one char will leave Crahn and do the epics runs, but still return to Crahn afterwards.

Pungent77
11-07-04, 09:22
CA all the way....no more faction changes for me...im TIRED of changin factions..lol...hell i changed factions and i wasn't even home :wtf: but nope CA is for me...just so i can kick stalk in the balls for joining >>>>>>> ack<<<<<<< :angel: hehe ...thats where i stand..oh yea..whenever i get out of this shithole..THEN ill be there.

Hehe.......hurry home bro :lol:

Oh and to Scorp, you were alot more cooler when you were TT :p

Dribble Joy
11-07-04, 12:34
I doubt I will ever leave CM or skulls.