PDA

View Full Version : Allied Vs Allied Vs Nutural

Syntax-Error
09-07-04, 12:17
This is getting a little out of hand now. it used to be back in the day that a allied could be trusted like a brother and a nutural wud rarely attack untill it was a clan specific thing ( or a personal thing )

But now it seems that if i see a low SL allied or nutural 99% of the time ill be dead 30 seconds later. its getting beyond a joke its like neocron is turning into a free for all deathmatch nowerdays.

Sorry my rant is over. please no clan specific bollox

msdong
09-07-04, 12:22
with bad SL you are an outlaw. why do you expect not getting punished by your (or friendly) faction ?

Syntax-Error
09-07-04, 12:23
Appart from the fact warzones dont cause loss of SL so its a frag zone for them to gank anyone and everyone. ( and i mean its them that have the low SL not me )

ezza
09-07-04, 12:24
its all good if you ask me, as long as theres a reason behind it

Syntax-Error
09-07-04, 12:27
you mean appart from the fact they just wana kill everyone?

slaughteruall
09-07-04, 12:29
This is getting a little out of hand now. it used to be back in the day that a allied could be trusted like a brother and a nutural wud rarely attack untill it was a clan specific thing ( or a personal thing )

But now it seems that if i see a low SL allied or nutural 99% of the time ill be dead 30 seconds later. its getting beyond a joke its like neocron is turning into a free for all deathmatch nowerdays.

Sorry my rant is over. please no clan specific bollox

I thought it was always like this? Joke i understand what you mean by it. It's mainly due to the whole faction system. When your a x faction and y faction is allied to you and y is allied to z. So y buffs z but z is hostile to x. X is killed by Z who was helped by y. X KOS's them both.

If clan wars actually worked it would solve alot of problems. Also mercs hire themselves out to everyone with cash. Red, Yellow, Green it dont matter to these people. And they dont understand why some people dont like them.

Look at it like this. Someone hires a few good freinds of mine to kill me. I find out about it. What would i do you ask? I would just kill them all and let god sort it out. Makes things so much simpilar. Geez and why do some people really hate the mecs? hell if i know.
Simple really.

ezza
09-07-04, 12:30
you mean appart from the fact they just wana kill everyone?
yar i mean a real reason, like issues between runners or clan problems stuff like that not just i want to kill you so i will.

example, i was in crahn, i was at MB, i attacked FA as enemy, a CM interiered, so i warned if he carrys on i take it as act of war.

he continues to help said FA, so i declare war.

from then on my time at MB was spent picking up Red SL, now those actions imo had reason behind.

Mercs were trying to enforce rules on my superior crahn self pfhh

-REMUS-
09-07-04, 12:32
I guess you are talking about saturn? I don't think we get too much of this on Pluto, the worst it recently got was when FF and DarK had a very long war.

Although saying that I got my TT rank 45/41 pe pked by a rank 61 CM tank yesterday, his reason "i'm bored" but Centuri sure fixed him... ;)

slaughteruall
09-07-04, 12:33
yar i mean a real reason, like issues between runners or clan problems stuff like that not just i want to kill you so i will.

example, i was in crahn, i was at MB, i attacked FA as enemy, a CM interiered, so i warned if he carrys on i take it as act of war.

he continues to help said FA, so i declare war.

from then on my time at MB was spent picking up Red SL, now those actions imo had reason behind.

Mercs were trying to enforce rules on my superior crahn self pfhh

Yeah they tried that with us back when i was in TT. I lost alot of SL there on my alts. Was quite fun. so now i do it on my tank and i dont loose SL. The nice thing about being BD. I can kill so many people and not lose SL. ah..

Slaughter

Clownst0pper
09-07-04, 12:35
If theres a reason behind it great, it only causes a problem in anarchy zones because the warsystem doesnt work :S

Syntax-Error
09-07-04, 12:36
i have no problem when its specifics like FF and Dark. i mean thats reasoning. its when its just random. without any reason. such as on uranus two of our own faction and an allied decided to kill all of us ( even chasing two people over 3 zones ) and we were all new chars not even met these guys before. it was just random ganking.

ezza
09-07-04, 12:39
i have no problem when its specifics like FF and Dark. i mean thats reasoning. its when its just random. without any reason. such as on uranus two of our own faction and an allied decided to kill all of us ( even chasing two people over 3 zones ) and we were all new chars not even met these guys before. it was just random ganking.
sucks, but i dont really want measures in to stop it because it would clamp down on legitimate things like mine and i think remus's example.

in the past clans who went killing anyone, got hunted down, but now we dont have any "good" clans, everyones borderline "evil" at least on saturn anyway

winnoc
09-07-04, 12:48
Well, we CM do hire ourselves out for money, we are the prostitutes of war :-)

Sure this gets us disliked by many people, but we only care if they are regular customers or potential clients.

And as for a CM helping a FA against a Crahn???? Hell, i usualy help the Crahn kill the FA, as they won't let me shop in TH anymore.

It is however getting all out of hand, and i hope DOY fixes things (i'm sure they have something good planned for that). Would like to see CM being able to get contracts on clans or people.
Would be nice if people could offer a hit on someone, and a CM could take it out of the missions list, and complete the mission by going to the citycom with the dogtag in his inventory.

Hell-demon
09-07-04, 12:51
I get the urge to kill people :wtf: I like knives..... I kill occasionally, the few I dont like....

Sometimes anyone.... 8|

And as for the game...I leave people be :D

slaughteruall
09-07-04, 13:10
And as for a CM helping a FA against a Crahn???? Hell, i usualy help the Crahn kill the FA, as they won't let me shop in TH anymore.

It is however getting all out of hand, and i hope DOY fixes things (i'm sure they have something good planned for that). Would like to see CM being able to get contracts on clans or people.
Would be nice if people could offer a hit on someone, and a CM could take it out of the missions list, and complete the mission by going to the citycom with the dogtag in his inventory.

See i would of killed the FA and turned around and killed the crahn (depends the clan).

Yeah i hope DOY will help out. I really dont see it helping to much but some is better then none.

Slaughter