PDA

View Full Version : KK -official statement please...

Xylaz
09-07-04, 10:47
about Saturn situation....

Few people asked me about it (because you've removed ALL info about problems with Saturn so we're not sure if u're actually even aware that saturn is badle messed up) so here we go:

* CityCom is broken.
- forum posts are gone, mails got deleted, clans doesnt have any stats, neither money - you cannot take out cash (still, on the "info" section you can see actual clan's funds)
- mission wont load (only quickjobs sometimes, but most of the time it's timeout)
- you cannot do missions anyway because you got some wierd things happening on your f8 screen like : "sorry but i have to work..." or "texture detail applied" and every few seconds "mission accomplished" or "mission failed" pops in (some people claim they are LOOSING money on every mission failed message!)
* server crashes and syncing all the time, people are warping to other places in a very strange way (for example, yesterday one guy was warped from gaya mines to p2...)
* There are still some app bugs, primary apps are broken (at least some of them), you cannot enter them (invalid password command), but u can gr there only to see that there is no lift in it (just empty cabin without a lift, so the only way to get out is through the gr, what if someone has only his primary GR tagged?)

KK, are u aware of this situation?? Are u trying to do anything about it?? If so, info would be much appreciated...

PS.
And about the clan funds discussion :p fooo! I've started on saturn three days ago and traded along with few friends about 20 mil from pluto! I dont want to lose that! :lol:

n3m
09-07-04, 10:50
Complete fix will be coming soon.I think that will cover it all..

Syntax-Error
09-07-04, 10:56
you mean its not normally like that? wow im guna play that server then :P ( joke btw ) :angel:

winnoc
09-07-04, 11:18
Saturn always gets the shitty bugs :-)

Neocron is a post-apocalyptic world, it's a dangerous place, where people steal from you adn stab you in the back, danger lurks around avery corner and you can TRUST NOONE, .......................Especialy not the SERVER :-)

r0ti0n
09-07-04, 11:26
the morning the doy video was release i was on my tank leveling trying to cap to get ready and stuff, i log off really quick to shut down a few programs then i log back on.. From a 2 chev Biotech Melee tank in Plaza 2 to a 2 Star APU from ShadoW with full inventory and in clan but with my name (Military Ten) i couldnt click anything and i get pked, so i GR but when i get out of sync, i die, and keep dying and it happended over and over til i had 99% synap... it was soooo annoying

Ferabukoo
09-07-04, 11:29
SOON MY YOUNG BELLYBUTTON EATER

~From the drunken EASHO... ( Miss Cleo says hi too)

FBI
09-07-04, 11:56

Neocron is a post-apocalyptic world, it's a dangerous place, where people steal from you adn stab you in the back, danger lurks around avery corner and you can TRUST NOONE, .......................Especialy not the SERVER :-)
lol, you just can't trust anything can ya :P

Saturn is notorious for glitches, corruptions, breakdowns regarding the server.
It's things like this that I see every now and then, on the forums, that have
made me in the past say, "well, thank god i picked pluto".. of course this was
before I capped chars on saturn and the clan funds wipe effects my saturn
chars... but if this happened on pluto, i'd actually .. um.. cry ?

Hopefully they fix everything and restore it... highly doubtful. Shame everyone
went to the server with the most problems, instead people only looked at
the server count not accounted for server stability... I know I did.

Not server bashing, just laying out the facts that saturn either has a shitty
server, or terrible luck.

Parad0x -FBI

CoDi
09-07-04, 12:06
Clan money should now work again.

Xylaz
09-07-04, 14:49
Clan money should now work again.

thank you, although... dont you think such things should be posted in the announcement forum?

Mr_Snow
09-07-04, 15:10

Only if you ignore all the shit to happens to other servers.

rob444
09-07-04, 15:14
Well I've lost around 200+ nc because of those mission bugs, I got screenies :P

winnoc
09-07-04, 15:27
Well I've lost around 200+ nc because of those mission bugs, I got screenies :P

200nc?? omg, i'll help you out with cash, as it seems you're homeless now lol.

rob444
09-07-04, 15:31
lol yep :P

Selendor
09-07-04, 20:36
So....whats going on? I'm a little worried here, the funds are back but there are still many things going wrong on Saturn at the moment, the citycom and missions to name a couple.

Why do I have to dig in this thread to find out that the money is fixed? KK/Mods are usually very good at keeping us informed but in this case there is a suspicious silence.. :mad:

So are we supposed to play through the weekend in confidence that we won't be rolled back? Are our forum posts gone forever? If they are then the old 'keep it in game' response doesn't quite work anymore does it.

40$Poser
09-07-04, 20:39
I doubt they'd wait a week to do a rollback, figuring that would most likely piss majority of saturn off. That's just my opinion tho, nothing official of course vv

Selendor
09-07-04, 20:41
Yes but there's been no real announcement about why Saturn went wrong before, whats to stop it going to pieces again over the weekend, since a rollback of a corrupt database usually only delays the inevitable....