PDA

View Full Version : Clan Funds

Bronx
09-07-04, 10:10
I know there is another thread but its meant to be a poll yet its not? So I just wanted to know what the hell is going on here? Has there been an statement from KK that I have missed? Cuz noone in my clan can access any of the damm funds.

My Clan has well over 150 mil. Everyone is my clan never has more that 1 mil on them becasue they just deposit it into the clan funds. So basically if the funds are wiped I'll fricking quit. I didnt make 150 mil over night, it took a long time. I dont plan on trying to earn it all back.

-Bronx

MkVenner
09-07-04, 10:22
a mate of mine has all his alts in one clan and only keeps lke 10k on each alt, all his money is pooled in the clan funds, about 60 mill, he fecked if it dont come back

chris_heighton
09-07-04, 10:24
I think they shudnt refund the wiped clan credits. I think this because if they dont then it will go far to help the hyper inflation on saturn and high prices which totally pwn noobs. I mena wtf man what u doing with 150 million nc thats way too much...

Selendor
09-07-04, 10:32
I think Odin posted in the other thread that they are working on a full solution. However, I'm not logging in until this is all sorted, as any work could be for nothing.

Bronx
09-07-04, 11:11
I think they shudnt refund the wiped clan credits. I think this because if they dont then it will go far to help the hyper inflation on saturn and high prices which totally pwn noobs. I mena wtf man what u doing with 150 million nc thats way too much...

Its called hard earned cash, and saving it for stuff that my clan needs. As a VERY active clan we go through a ton of stuff every day. So the money is for the clan. And who cares if I had 1 mil or 900 mil the fact is that my clan and I have worked hard for it.

Its alomost like saying there gonna wipe your stats after you spent so much time leveling. Should peole that earned their cash the "right" way be punished becasue of some kids that found a way to dupe cash?

Thats BS. Punish the ones involed not the whole damm saturn community.

-Bronx

Freya
09-07-04, 13:29
Clan money should now work again.

statement was on another thread
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=103287