PDA

View Full Version : melleecappoint question

Original monk
09-07-04, 10:01
in one of the last patches there was a small change in the amount of XPpoints you needed to cap melleeweapons ... they raised it a littlebbit so its harder to cap ...

now: not even 1 melleetank noticed the diffrence because they have tons and tons of melleepoints to spare anyway (batqueen-arm: +40, i didnt see a bone doing +40 hc, apu, pistol or rifle ..)

but my hybridtank surely noticed the diffrence ... im commin points short :/

my question is: what is the plan with this melleecappoint ? it didnt affect any melleetanks so is this cappoint gonna be raised again in the future ?

or is it staying as it is now ? so maybe with some buffs and fooling around ya can still be a hybridtank ...

or is it wiser to yust lom completely mellee ?

everytime i have a char i enjoy i can bet my ass on it that its renderd useless a patch later :(

whats gonna happen with mellee ? and is it even "legal" or allowed to make a hybridtank ? i can assure you that there not really overpowerd lol, fun on the other hand ? yes !

Omnituens
09-07-04, 10:05
just because a setup isnt cookie cutter doesnt make it legal

i say good on you.

The +40 MC on the BQA make Melee stupidly easy to cap - its like a Kami chip without the Kami bit

Richard Slade
09-07-04, 12:02
Feels kinda odd to be a PPU and having a friend who's just leveling and just got the str to use his PoB and is like "No thanks, don't need the melee3, already capped it"
While my droner is "Gimme gimme Drone3! Cuz I CAN'T cap all drones in ANY way but atleast I could try..."

slaughteruall
09-07-04, 12:19
Feels kinda odd to be a PPU and having a friend who's just leveling and just got the str to use his PoB and is like "No thanks, don't need the melee3, already capped it"
While my droner is "Gimme gimme Drone3! Cuz I CAN'T cap all drones in ANY way but atleast I could try..."

Yeah way to easy to cap melee. My melee tank is only like 95 STR with imps and armour and i cap every melee weapon and i can't even use them all yet. Besides i cap force resist i have natural transport. My HC can not cap his own weapons with natural xport, resist force.

Isay nerf melee more. With all of the melee imps out there they dont fall under the same specilazation nerf as the rest of us. Nerf the hell out of them.

Slaughter

Original monk
09-07-04, 14:14
Yeah way to easy to cap melee. My melee tank is only like 95 STR with imps and armour and i cap every melee weapon and i can't even use them all yet. Besides i cap force resist i have natural transport. My HC can not cap his own weapons with natural xport, resist force.

Isay nerf melee more. With all of the melee imps out there they dont fall under the same specilazation nerf as the rest of us. Nerf the hell out of them.

Slaughter

hehe, im not really asking to nerf it, but it would be cool to know what KK is gonna do with the cappoint ... are they proceeding with making it even higher ? or let it be as it is ?

would be much easier to decide if i would go back to HC, lom further to mellee or yust stay as it is but put a few extra points in mellee so i kinda recap it :)

those are valuable xppoints ya know :)

and as richard also said: droners need every littlebit they can have to cap there drones ...

Hctanks need loads of HC to cap there weapons (not even on aiming) and so on ...

but melleetanks cap there pob when there still wacking aggy's in the sewers 8|