PDA

View Full Version : Skill Mananger

Dead Bodies
09-07-04, 01:31
I am tryign to find a skill mananger that shows imps armor and resists to tell you what your dam % will be ?? peopel tell me only neo pro manger will but when i try to start it it says .. You need the following file to be installed ont his machine. msstdfmt.dll. Okay i said so i look in the folder for skill mananger its there the file is there but it says it's not there! Helppp meee

Doc Holliday
09-07-04, 01:46
search on the forums. it should find a link mate.

Dead Bodies
09-07-04, 01:48
I tried it only sends me to my post...

[TgR]HusK
09-07-04, 03:00
latest availeble skillmanger ... with regards to smoker (creator) and Agent 36 (mirror host):

http://www.sheriff-hardy.de/rest/skillmanager.rar

Lexxuk
09-07-04, 03:09
If your going to use that skill manager, dont use the shelter/deflector option under PSI.

athon
09-07-04, 10:00
Didn't Smoker request that no one use his skill managers any more, and that they should not be distributed?

Athon Solo

Omnituens
09-07-04, 10:14
pfffft, thats ones crap compared to the one i got.

and no, your not having it.

ino
09-07-04, 10:17
Isnt you supposed to register the DLL file? regsrv32 or something like that

like regsvr32.exe c:\path\to\dir\msstdfmt.dll and still dont work?

Maarten
09-07-04, 10:21
pfffft, thats ones crap compared to the one i got.

and no, your not having it.

Then why the hell are you posting this reply? You're just making an ass out of yourself with a post like this.

If the skillmanager gives a .DLL error, you need to register that DLL in your system like ino said.

As far as I know, there is no skillmanager that calculates the damage% on your weapons.

Omnituens
09-07-04, 10:28
As far as I know, there is no skillmanager that calculates the damage% on your weapons.
There is though, just got to know where to look.

BTW, i had trouble with that SM with a similar error, because i had an out of date version of that DLL.

Syntax-Error
09-07-04, 10:45
Didn't Smoker request that no one use his skill managers any more, and that they should not be distributed?

Athon Solo

Well from what i heard it was illegaly created so who cares what he says?

Saza
09-07-04, 12:12
Click the link under my sig :)