PDA

View Full Version : Server Differences in Mob Content?!?!??!!!111three

Lexxuk
09-07-04, 01:30
Ok, as we all know, I'm super uber, able to toe to toe anymob upto rank 89/89, and solo MC5 with a 0/2 (ok, maybe not ALL of MC5, just the hard bits :p), so being so super uber (and sexy, dont forget sexy) I tend to travel about, and of course find nice places to shoot things dead.

Now, on Pluto, I have a problem, I'm a PPU monk, so I gotta use my blooming Soul Cluster, and that takes an AGE to kill a DOY Bot, but its possible. Now, if you go to El Farid on Pluto, there are DOY Bots and STORMBots, the southern borderline is packed with DOY's, whilst the STORM's hold the north, easily (bad bad AI on DOYs).

On Uranus, this zone is empty, its missing DOY's and STORM's, so whats the deal with that? How come 1 server can have "content" whilst the other has none? I had to run my PE past a hell of a lot of DOY bots on Uranus to shoot them at Escuador (didnt have the GR) and them things shooting my PE = very bad for my PE (though I did survive, told you I'm uber, got the GR now for pick a bot to kill day :p)

So err yeah, why the difference in server stuff?

cRazy2003
09-07-04, 01:33
Ok, as we all know, I'm super uber

liez n00b

Lexxuk
09-07-04, 01:36
liez n00b

omg stfu </3

cRazy2003
09-07-04, 01:40
omg stfu </3

omg noo!

<3
#>

Lexxuk
09-07-04, 01:42
omg noo!

<3
#>

This is a serious issue and your spam detracts from the seriousness of the seriousness of this serious issue, so your KOS </3 n00b :p

Pfehh
09-07-04, 02:07
El Farid on Uranus is kind of weird lately. We did kill about 50 DoYs there the other night, it kept pissing off the NPCs, and the DoYs were acting really weird compared to their usual behavior. Once we started fighting, basically the whole zone came at us, all swarmed around our little building. Was kind of funny, actually. But I haven't been back there in about a week.

Lexxuk
09-07-04, 02:11
I couldnt see any on Uranus, nor stormies, its why i made this post, coz its sucks. I legged it to Escuador, and there are two NPC's there, so I shot the bots and one started shooting me with Plasma, i was like "wtf? go away!". Escudor is... well, its almost as bad as when I took my monk to the building just outside doy to kill stuff there (that was suicide :lol: :lol: )

/edit - took my PE to that doy building too, bring back stealth, i wanna go again :p

SorkZmok
09-07-04, 02:42
There are some bots and stormtroopers in that zone. Just not many. Somehow most zones up there dont have many doy bots left.
Good places to hunt are the zones north and east of el farid, both got a small house with a gogu in them. And theres always some bots near you can lure there.

Mr_Snow
09-07-04, 02:48
Random spawns and also KK manually has to add in more as the origional spawns werent made with lower numbers in mind, so basically a GM has to get off his arse and add in more to compensate for the ones killed off.

DoY bots had group agro added in a couple of months back which I found out when I shot one with my tank and proceeded to be ganked by about a dozen.

Lexxuk
09-07-04, 02:50
My PE is next, so I have natural agro, its a horrible feeling when all you can hear is that "pechew pechew pechew" as 100 doy bots shoot at you and you wonder if you'll make the zone line past that last 1 doy bot in your way then a "haha omfg yes!" when I did hehehe. Seriously though, its bad that Uranus is missing the content/storyline that this provides, El Farid and the mine next to it are pretty much empty, I had fun playin catch with the artillery turrets that are there, on Pluto, there are usualy 3 or 4 doy bots in that area, and a fair few more on the road back to El Farid.

Marx
09-07-04, 02:55
Is I-09 empty on all the servers? Or just Pluto?

There's two new camps, the building there has had all its stuff rearagned and moved and is surrounded by fencing except for the entrance. There's also a stupid untargetable female PE avatar that runs around, and if you get near runs into you.

Nothing spawning there... At all.

Mr_Snow
09-07-04, 02:55
Saturn was pretty much the same, I was able to run a droner and malee tank to el farid with no problems from DoYs.

Lexxuk
09-07-04, 02:59
In that case, Nerf Pluto, or just go to pluto to go see El-Farid, I drove my RL mate up there on his Tank in my Tank, and he got to see the STORMies killin the DOY's, its quite impressive. Also, did you know a DOY only does 40dmg to another DOY?

TheGreatMilenko
09-07-04, 03:10
its 333three### n00b :p

Lexxuk
09-07-04, 03:17
its 333three### n00b :p

I cant count that high :o

giga191
09-07-04, 09:01
and solo MC5 with a 0/2
I killed the BC in noob mc5 with a 0/2 but he didn't drop anything :(

cRazy2003
09-07-04, 16:43
This is a serious issue and your spam detracts from the seriousness of the seriousness of this serious issue, so your KOS </3 n00b :p

damnit