PDA

View Full Version : Release DoY concept art.

Judge
09-07-04, 00:52
Ok, who here wants to get those pretty damn sweet pics of concept art released in high quality? If you're not sure of what I'm refering to then look at the abso-fucking-lutely massive thread about the DoY trailer and you'll see what I mean. I just loved them, and really really really really (etc..) want one particular one as my desktop (the one with a guy about to be executed whilst kneeling down).

Oh, and I wouldn't mind that music being released if its at all possible. :)

Eddie
09-07-04, 01:25
Yeah.. though I somehow think that concept art was made especially for the trailer.

I doubt they'd have much concept art when they can/have to actually design it for real :)

Eddie

Mumblyfish
09-07-04, 01:28
Please release the music and high-resolution versions of all the gorgeous concept art. Please please please. Or I'll have to cry.
I mean it. I cry like a girl. You don't want to hear it.

Kuuselaa
09-07-04, 02:37
I want some high quality concept art stuff! I liked those pictures in BDoY trailer, they were cool :cool:
Anykind concept art are welcome :D

Richard Slade
09-07-04, 11:48
But of course no response will be given since there is no BDoY and therefor no concept art.
All they will send out on the release is a cardboard box with a sack of potatoes inside.
Most expensive sack of potatoes you'll ever buy

SilentEye
09-07-04, 11:55
Here (http://www.neocroncentral.net/images/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=conceptart) is the normal Neocron concept art.

retr0n
09-07-04, 13:11
Yeah.. though I somehow think that concept art was made especially for the trailer.

I doubt they'd have much concept art when they can/have to actually design it for real :)

Eddie

Concept art is done before you do it for real so you can get a grasp of
how things are going to look like. Then when you actually want to make
it for real it goes 10 times faster because you have a pretty picture to
look at and dont have to pull things out of your head.

Back on topic though, YES! Please release some/all of them!!!

- Primate

Tratos
09-07-04, 13:16
But of course no response will be given since there is no BDoY and therefor no concept art.
All they will send out on the release is a cardboard box with a sack of potatoes inside.
Most expensive sack of potatoes you'll ever buy
So riighhtt what have they been developing for snages? yes its still not here but we do have evidence for its existance now such as the peeks why would they sit and redo the HUD, the apps and everythign else we've seen including the new model of the PE, hacknet in motion the streets of the dome itself the new faction orientated buildings it may not be a stupid amount but you cant exactly say there is no BDoY anymore.

Find your rock and go back under it.

Yes please release them or make them in a wallpaper format with like the BDoY heading etc on them :D would be very cool

Judge
09-07-04, 14:01
Come on KK.... it would make everyone so very happy. :D

Tratos
09-07-04, 14:03
/shuts up nvm

im an ejit

ys please release it

ezza
09-07-04, 14:17
I mean it. I cry like a girl. You don't want to hear it.
be good for a laugh

Richard Slade
09-07-04, 14:21
Find your rock and go back under it.

Well excuse me then I'll just point my jokes to someone else since someone here is way to dried up to smile.