PDA

View Full Version : rjn's event success or not

Rjn
09-07-04, 00:28
id like feed back on my event if it was enjoyed ill do another in futer with more notice this time

Candaman
09-07-04, 00:34
Apart from CIX trying to wreck one of the few events pluto gets yes a success

Marx
09-07-04, 00:35
I didn't get anything - so it's a failure!

Good job either way duder.

garyu69
09-07-04, 00:48
I couldn't get on so hold another one soon :)

[TgR]KILLER
09-07-04, 01:05
yay for the price i got ^^

btw read your mail ingame on that one ;)

Birkoff
09-07-04, 01:16
Dam having to reinstall... erm.. talk to u on coms

-REMUS-
09-07-04, 01:21
When where what! I didnt even know you where doing an event man?

Erm... what happend?

zanzan
09-07-04, 01:22
could not make it, RL fucked me over again

Rjn
09-07-04, 02:26
sorry remus was very short notice but next time it wont be

Lexxuk
09-07-04, 02:28
Coulda given me some warning, 2 days woulda been enuff to do my hair :p what was the event?

..i..DemonX
09-07-04, 04:45
Good job Rjn! Nice event and ppl was have something to do!
AND THE PRICES!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah very nice one, i mean hey 500k for a GM event O_o and by urs even the last place was / will get a price worth like 2 mill!!

Capt. Rik
09-07-04, 10:16
Sweet event (i got the spirit mod :p )

Was good in that if you've paid attention whilst travelling through the world, you will know area where dogtags/items and suchlike can be hidden.

ichinin
09-07-04, 10:31
I didn't get anything - so it's a failure!

Same here, i gave up after the Spirit mod went... if u still got that 4 slotted Thunder, i can caugh up some cash for it instead :D

Capt. Rik
09-07-04, 10:53
Same here, i gave up after the Spirit mod went... if u still got that 4 slotted Thunder, i can caugh up some cash for it instead :D

There's one more tag out there - it will earn u a rifle ultima and 4 slot un-modded thunderstorm

formori
09-07-04, 11:00
damm i missed it :(

oh well ill be there for next time

YoDa-UK
09-07-04, 11:23
sorry m8 i didn't make it, some shit came up as per normal :(

Glorfindel
09-07-04, 11:33
Really liked the event :) specially my new Herc :D

GOOOOOOOOOO RJN !!!!!

berty
09-07-04, 15:30
Sounded like everyone enjoyed themselves even the snipers at crp.

And its a real fck when someone from an allied Faction comes and pks you isnt it - but then again ayb did start this war and play at being a bunch of griefers to cm and FA - so fair fair.

I suppose now some of you understand whats it like to have an event not go correctly - especially looking towards the TG players (some of us remember jericho and CA week), and how that was spoiled by stupid and random pking.

And before the usual tirade of flames and crap from "you know who" and their butt monkeys - I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY - YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME - SO STFU AND TALK TO SOMEONE WHO GIVES A DAMN.

..i..DemonX
09-07-04, 15:41
Sounded like everyone enjoyed themselves even the snipers at crp.

And its a real fck when someone from an allied Faction comes and pks you isnt it - but then again ayb did start this war and play at being a bunch of griefers to cm and FA - so fair fair.

I suppose now some of you understand whats it like to have an event not go correctly - especially looking towards the TG players (some of us remember jericho and CA week), and how that was spoiled by stupid and random pking.

And before the usual tirade of flames and crap from "you know who" and their butt monkeys - I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY - YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME - SO STFU AND TALK TO SOMEONE WHO GIVES A DAMN.

Bullshit! And that in it pure form! I mean hello he was hold a event! Nobody from TG was even think about shoot Rjn for whole event and 20 mins after it. Cuz such events are very rarely on Pluto special with that prices! So i realy cant understand the meaning of CIX to kill Rjn while event is going. This is shit and i dotn think it will help Pluto in any way. :mad:

ezza
09-07-04, 16:03
sounds like a bit of the saturn mentality is rubbing off on pluto

Lethys
09-07-04, 16:12

Oh please. Is that your only excuse? If everyone had the same attitude as you (which thankfully doesn't seem to be the case) then there would never be any events on any server. :rolleyes:

Come on, why don't you try and organize a better event without GM support and see what happens? I'm waiting.

berty
09-07-04, 16:32
It really not suprising that prizes=friends.
What would have happened if Rjn wasnt offering anything?
or if it was cix doing the event?
I can tell you they would have been griefed and pkd within 10 minutes.

Astrix has been holding mini events on saturn and pluto all week with some success but what ultimately happened? - she gets pkd in PP for her troubles.

CA hold an event outside the city at jeriko - TG come along and start attacking all the runners there - after 30 minutes of pking everything in site and half the runners who had come to the event have gone they decide they want to go to the event themselves.

Oh and so sorry to disapoint you Lethys but we run events on Pluto every week - but thats just for us CM because our FCAs and FC are active enough to care (and we dont PK him whenever he appears). It seems for some reason nobody wants to play nice with us so not many invites are sent out.

-REMUS-
09-07-04, 16:55
Wish I could get gm powers to flap about and around events to stop PK'ers and snipers fucking things up.

*dreams about gibbing nibs in 1 shot*