PDA

View Full Version : FCA's

Candaman
08-07-04, 16:15
how do u apply to become a FCA and get ur name up there to be voted to become faction counsell representitive

OpTi
08-07-04, 16:17
the clan leader has to set you as clan rep you need to be like rank 13 in the clan tho iirc.

Candaman
08-07-04, 16:20
i am clan leader and i try to do that and it says

OPERATION FAILED: YOU CAN ONLY CHANGE REPRESENTITIVES WHICH AREN'T ELECTED

ezza
08-07-04, 16:20
then you have to get players in the faction to vote for you.

we done that on saturn with crahn, getting the yamma into "power"

though you dont get much cash to mismanage lol

Dr. Laura Snyder
08-07-04, 16:23
OOC:

If you're interested in becoming a Faction Counsellor Assistant, you should contact your faction counsellor about it, preferably by E-Mail, but in-game mail should work just as well. Always at least include the name of any (other) characters you might have, as well as the reason why you want to be an FCA.
After you've done so, the FC you send this application for might ask you some more things, they'll probably try and talk to you a bit in-game.

Ultimately, it's up to the counsellor if he or she thinks you're suited to be a faction counsellor.

Also, if you've send an E-Mail about this to a counsellor, and the reply takes long, try sending it to the other counsellor of your faction as well, it might be one of the two currently has not got the time to reply, in that case, the other one should be able to handle it.

The process of becoming an FCA differs from counsellor to counsellor, as we're all different people who look for different qualities.

As for the faction council, a clan leader can choose a representative of his or her clan, people can vote on you for that if they think you're suited for the job. We faction counsellors generally take a look at these elections, so we know some names of active players to contact at any time.

Hope that helped!

Moscow
08-07-04, 16:23
If you want to become an FCA, it helps if you're a full-time Roleplayer as opposed to someone that only ever Roleplays when they want something.

Peace.

-Moscow

Candaman
08-07-04, 16:27
sorted it didn't realise i had to highlight the name before i clicked change change representitive

Candaman
08-07-04, 16:28
OOC:

If you're interested in becoming a Faction Counsellor Assistant, you should contact your faction counsellor about it, preferably by E-Mail, but in-game mail should work just as well. Always at least include the name of any (other) characters you might have, as well as the reason why you want to be an FCA.
After you've done so, the FC you send this application for might ask you some more things, they'll probably try and talk to you a bit in-game.

Ultimately, it's up to the counsellor if he or she thinks you're suited to be a faction counsellor.

Also, if you've send an E-Mail about this to a counsellor, and the reply takes long, try sending it to the other counsellor of your faction as well, it might be one of the two currently has not got the time to reply, in that case, the other one should be able to handle it.

The process of becoming an FCA differs from counsellor to counsellor, as we're all different people who look for different qualities.

As for the faction council, a clan leader can choose a representative of his or her clan, people can vote on you for that if they think you're suited for the job. We faction counsellors generally take a look at these elections, so we know some names of active players to contact at any time.

Hope that helped!

Until my clan came it was rare to see any runners as DRE on pluto let alone a FC for DRE

Dr. Laura Snyder
08-07-04, 16:34
Until my clan came it was rare to see any runners as DRE on pluto let alone a FC for DRE
OOC:

Hmm... I myself can not remember seeing the DRE FC around lately as well. In that case, you could try contacting Arbiter about it.

ezza
08-07-04, 16:47
DRE FC proberbly left because got bored of having noone in faction to talk to :lol:

n3m
08-07-04, 16:53
My monk is DRE, This morning was the first time I heard someone talking over Faction chat. And it was because he had trouble with the epic lol
Even the DRE epic is about the fact they're is loosing runners to BD and other factions

Although lately I've seen a total of 5 different DRE runners running around in neocron, DRE is on the rise!

..i..DemonX
08-07-04, 17:01
lol !! Cannings for FC!! :)
Try Arbiter as well i wont think u would have any luck but who knows realy.
I wish ya good luck with it!

The Fraction Chairman is just a realy useless Position beside u can handle Fraction money (but who need like 30k?!). Beside that u dont have anything to do anyways. What the Fraction thinks or whant to do the FCA tells the FC. So nothing here for the Chairman.
Its may kinda a usefull RP Position if u got more ppl in a Fraction then 1 Clan and make some "Rules" for the Fraction etc.

Candaman
08-07-04, 17:37
lol !! Cannings for FC!! :)
Try Arbiter as well i wont think u would have any luck but who knows realy.

*blows rasberrys*

Thomas Gentry
08-07-04, 17:49
The Fraction Chairman is just a realy useless Position beside u can handle Fraction money (but who need like 30k?!). Beside that u dont have anything to do anyways. What the Fraction thinks or whant to do the FCA tells the FC. So nothing here for the Chairman.
Its may kinda a usefull RP Position if u got more ppl in a Fraction then 1 Clan and make some "Rules" for the Fraction etc.

Although I agree that the position of the "Faction Chairman" is not very important in terms of game-mechanics, yet the elected chairman should be regarded as a leader of that faction. In my case, I discuss & check most of my ideas with the Crahn chairman vice versa. The elected council has a lot of influence on what actions I take, in what projects I assist or organize GM support. In my case, I talk to the Faction Chairman on a daily basis. The bare fact that they dont have any powers given through the game-mechanics does not mean they are entirely useless. If you look at it from this point of view, then you would have to say the same regarding the FC's and FCA's.
This of course, is just how I regard this issue, it might be handled different in your faction / on your server.

Morpheous
08-07-04, 20:50
At risk of flaming :p

Why, out of interest, are you DRE, yet your clan (I'm assuming it's AYB) PK everyone, including Neutral factions (Like FA for example)?

Not great Roleplay, and very unlikely to get you singled out for FCAship.

Syntax-Error
08-07-04, 21:16
tsk tsk morph u know the rules about keeping it ingame :P. btw i want a word with you sometime hehe