PDA

View Full Version : The forums...

Neocrons_coward
08-07-04, 15:42
Hiya peeps,
First off the three worded post is the funniest thing i ever saw.. Shame gms are party poopers *crosses Nidhogg off my neocron birthday list*. Secondly this bit for the gms... What has happenned with neocron>??? Since when did ASDA come into force and start rolling back time??? I know asda do prices but i spent 2 hours and 34 minutes and 13 seconds getting pked and ********** in my apartment by that guy wwhos name begins with a Y uu so or something like that.. and he paid me lots and lots for it and gave me a present.. (after i get my first present i get this.. Maybe i dont deserve it)...

Gms i want my 1.3 million credits pocket money back before i go throw a temper tantrum hehe

Yahantica, Ze0n Xavier, Deadly Dragon - New characters and current ones

Original monk
08-07-04, 15:45
Hiya peeps,
First off the three worded post is the funniest thing i ever saw.. Shame gms are party poopers *crosses Nidhogg off my neocron birthday list*. Secondly this bit for the gms... What has happenned with neocron>??? Since when did ASDA come into force and start rolling back time??? I know asda do prices but i spent 2 hours and 34 minutes and 13 seconds getting pked and ********** in my apartment by that guy wwhos name begins with a Y uu so or something like that.. and he paid me lots and lots for it and gave me a present.. (after i get my first present i get this.. Maybe i dont deserve it)...

Gms i want my 1.3 million credits pocket money back before i go throw a temper tantrum hehe

Yahantica, Ze0n Xavier, Deadly Dragon - New characters and current ones

*thinks* i dont understand this so i better dont post :)

edit: daamn now i posted :/

Mr_Snow
08-07-04, 15:47
Everybody has the same problem so dont start whining about it.

Original monk
08-07-04, 16:17
Everybody has the same problem so dont start whining about it.

ow now i get it, ya lost the cash due to the rollback, well then youre lucky ya didnt loose full DS's and stuff :P

dont think about what happend, think about what could of happend :P

Neocrons_coward
09-07-04, 01:56
ow now i get it, ya lost the cash due to the rollback, well then youre lucky ya didnt loose full DS's and stuff :P

dont think about what happend, think about what could of happend :P

hehe i cudda done my bible duties and MOANED MORE -*wonders why no one wants to know any of yahantica's characters... lol* - God i love being popular.. If u cant get recongised thru being polite just moan like a bitch on speed and christ ur feel the enjoyment heeh