PDA

View Full Version : What would it take for people to come and play on pluto ?

Centuri
08-07-04, 15:41
This post is just to find out what people are looking for in a server and what needs to be done on pluto for people to begin coming back to it.

Are people after more pvp ? More Role playing ? Or is it the fact that a large amount of people perfer having 4 characters ? Please let me know. I really wanna try and get pluto up again. So any feedback would be welcomed.

Please no insults or clan bashing.

Thanks

- Centuri

hinch
08-07-04, 15:43
better quality of pvp
better economy
less clan domination and willingness to not just hold entire map for no gain.
(fang deliberatly only holds a few ops even though we could easily hold all it promotes other clans and pvp)

nicer people and less idiots.
some people are real morons.

i'd also like to see NC function without any zones internal in NC so its all one big zone and same for wastes just like swg would make big pvp battles alot more possiable. would also stop zone warriors

ino
08-07-04, 15:46
Only reason I left Pluto was that I didnt want to delete my at that time almost capped spy, and I wanted to try a monk back in dec 2002. I still dont want to delete my spy :) I would probably play pluto if I could move my ppu there cause that is what I play 98% of time, and not just in fights I like to play ppu.

And that my friends that I played with on Pluto who also went to saturn in dec 2002 to move their fav char to pluto aswell ;) But I still like Saturn been there along time now so its probably best to stay and reroll if I can feel an urge to cap 2 ppu's sometime within 10 years.

Candaman
08-07-04, 15:48
more items but u need more players to farm them

more pvp but u need more players to do that

more players but u need more players to bring them back

so this vicious circle

Centuri
08-07-04, 15:48

Best way to deal with those type of people is ignore them dont argue with them. After time they will either get bored of being a moron and annoying people and change or leave the game or server.

i'd also like to see NC function without any zones internal in NC so its all one big zone and same for wastes just like swg would make big pvp battles alot more possiable. would also stop zone warriors

That would be nice, unfortunely I know that this would never be possible, zones wouldn't be as bad as they are if you didn't crash so often when zoning, this is one of the reasons why I could never do large convoys across the wasteland, we usually had people crash out on almost every zone and took ages to wait for them to return and move on again.

hinch
08-07-04, 15:52
indeed cent.

but if other games can manage without zones on obvious break points (doors in to mb, th , tg, nc, doy) then something as small as nc's wastes shuold be no problem after all it IS a small world in nc

Benjie
08-07-04, 15:56
Best way to deal with those type of people is ignore them dont argue with them. After time they will either get bored of being a moron and annoying people and change or leave the game or server.
I've been blocked by someone acusing me of being a moron. It was kind of depressing, as I try my best to do positive things for Pluto, especially with newbies. I don't think that I really am a moron.
The reason he did it was because he actually asked me to visit his thread on the forums and agree with him on it, give him 5 stars, and a vote yes. I replied with a disagree and mentioned that he had asked me to comment positivly. I eventually sent him a pm on the forums explaining my actions, and asking for forgiveness. I edited out my post and replaced it with an appology. His responce was to block me on the forums too.
Ever since I have hated the block feature. I only use it myself for a maximum of a couple of hours, and I clear it whenether I log back on.

Celt
08-07-04, 15:56
Less elitist attitude towards other servers and people from other servers.

Less massive zerg clans(SXR, dark, FF are a few I remember, I dont mean zerg offensively but they all started getting huge)

Candaman
08-07-04, 16:04
actually i think pluto has the most even'd out map atm than has been for ever i see TSU, TG, DRE, CA, BIO all on the map

ezza
08-07-04, 16:05
lol yar the elitist attitude is funny.

i logged on with my level 48/49 melee tank which ive had a while, asked one question which was is saturn back up cos they were talking about it on trade, and was basically told to bugger off back there.

nice one.

lowest population and somepeople are trying there best to keep it that way.

ill proberbly be leveling my tank a bit, also need to level his bio symp up so i can join Majins little bio clan, then i can kill me some TTs ;)

however due to the time ive invested in my saturn chars ill proberbly never fully move to pluto

Darken
08-07-04, 16:08
Hey Centuri, i come and play Pluto, but i think most ppl are missing some more ppl = more opfights = more active Clans to challange.

Thats be really sweet so all is missing like some more ppl online, but its getting better in the last weeks.

mazzaker
08-07-04, 16:30
Just invite me.

Mr_Snow
08-07-04, 16:35
Needs more tradeskillers but the only real way to get more is to have more slots.

Also the pluto we are better then everybody else attitude is very off putting.

n3m
08-07-04, 16:42
more items but u need more players to farm them

more pvp but u need more players to do that

more players but u need more players to bring them back

so this vicious circleCouldn't have said it better.

And I started on Saturn, know ppl on Saturn, invested time on Saturn in my Chars. So unless Saturn craps out, crashes and burns down to the ground with everything deleted I might go pluto :x

Mattimeo
08-07-04, 16:42
I'd come over to Pluto if I had 3+ slotted weapons waiting for me. on Saturn I can have them in my hands in less than an hour from my constructor. and someone to poke me, I don't want to have to wait 3 hours after I die to find a poker.

I really want some guarantees that I could get as much done in as little time as I do on saturn.

Selendor
08-07-04, 16:43
4 slots - oh and another life to find the time and patience to level up new characters again.

I remember back when they announced Pluto I posted many times on the forum saying that it would be good for trusting people and friendships to have 1 slot, but that it would be the first server to suffer if tradeskillers roles weren't kept interesting and evolved.

J. Folsom
08-07-04, 16:46
I'd play there again, I'm just reluctant to delete my currently existing character, but I don't feel like playing him either.

Perhaps I'll move to where most Pluto players are going to on BDoY with my primary character, but I'll see about that when it's time for that, which isn't the case yet for a while.

..i..DemonX
08-07-04, 16:49
I not think Pluto is that bad realy, there are Traders around all time kinda and they are so few they wont steal anything from u cuz after they do they never will get anything to do again anymore.
The Map is kidna even, DRE owns OP's, TSU own OP's, Biotech own OP's and TG own OP's as well.
Its may a lil less RP on the server like CM fight DRE and such stuff but well as far as i heard about other Servers this is kinda nothing.
I like the server how it is sure more ppl will be fine all time but i not see that it realy must be a "big Change" on Pluto to bring ppl on there.
I think ppl are to loved in theyr 4 Chars at 1 Server per acc, or cuz they in a dominating Clan on a other server and not like be dominated by others.

Yeah sure all PvPer would say uh to less ppl nobody to PK *cry*
But PvP aint all in this Game!
And since Cannings formed his DRE clan and now NDA comes back there are / will be more fights for OP's!
As well i was see OP Fights at Jupiter witch mainly based on many many many ppl on both sides, i must say i realy prefer the fights on Pluto where like 10 on 10 fight max most time (Yeah no reason to talk about Zergs that happens on Pluto as well sometimes!)

Centuri
08-07-04, 16:52
Its mainly seems like people wont come over cause of the population, unfortunely if people dont take that chance and move over to help increase the population nothing will improve. I took a chance in coming back hoping that pluto will kick up again. Some others have done the same and it would be nice if others could also join in. Pluto is reaching over 100 everynight now during peak when I have checked if only another 20 or so from other servers or 20 inactives came back pluto would be almost hitting 200 again which would give enough people to get good op fights going again, which would then lead to more people coming back and possibly hit the 250+ mark on pluto.

But its just a dream that I have. It might come true but it might not.
*sighs*

- Centuri

..i..DemonX
08-07-04, 16:54
better quality of pvp
better economy
less clan domination and willingness to not just hold entire map for no gain.
(fang deliberatly only holds a few ops even though we could easily hold all it promotes other clans and pvp)

nicer people and less idiots.

Quality of PvP is best on Pluto i think (I sayd i think so! So pls not flame me for it!)
Economy is kidna good on Pluto, money still got worth there and prices are not out of space for items.
I dont see any domitation Clans that are not let others hold OP's.
Uh i think if its not just at a flame war time most if not all ppl on Pluto are kinda nice to each other, as well there idiots and morons on all Servers.

Thats a all NC Problem and yes i would like that as well would be far more fun i think without Zone and Sync all 30 Meters!

hinch
08-07-04, 16:58
money worth something on pluto?

lemmie see my char has 18 mill on it i have 80mill in clan account :)

as for pvp i judge pluto as far from the best :)

ronaz
08-07-04, 16:58
I'd roll one of my alts on pluto into a tradeskiller immediately If I could level him/her on tradeskills. With tradeskill XP nerfed to hell and back I can't be arsed to.

I don't want to lvl a spy the normal way because I don't like to play a spy, but I do like to play a researcher or constructor (researchers seem to be more scarce)

Hell-demon
08-07-04, 17:05
I think the fact its a one char server is a put off. But it has a better sense of community due to small numbers and no alts :angel:

Mr_Snow
08-07-04, 17:07
no alts :angel:

They all have alts they just have to fork out for more accounts.

..i..DemonX
08-07-04, 17:08
money worth something on pluto?

lemmie see my char has 18 mill on it i have 80mill in clan account :)

as for pvp i judge pluto as far from the best :)

Well Hinch i know many many ppl on Pluto that never build APC's like hell to make money. And no u cant tell me u make it by leveling, as well i wont say anything other then u build APC's! So we should leave it there.

Pluto has some of the best PvPers thats a fact! I never said there only on Pluto, but we got de facto some of the best overall on Pluto!
(Nemesis_2k, Fenix, Freeejumper, Casady, Cannings and many more)
And i was do a OP fight on Jupiter yesterday and hell i must say even those who not called the good PvPer on Pluto are better then the Clan we was fight against! If not the best we are de facto very close to it on Pluto!

Hell-demon
08-07-04, 17:08
I know but they dont count :p

slaughteruall
08-07-04, 17:14
So many people have it right so far.

More people
more pvp
more char slots
and less of the pluto atitude we all know so well.

Slaughter

hinch
08-07-04, 17:16
pluto has some good ones i wouldnt include freejumper or nem2k though as both suck tbh

cyl0n
fenix
cannings
warrior/ryu
mehirc
harbinger
anima (when he plays)
escape

theyre all good but the drop down the the rest is shocking
jupi has some really really shit people on too and the gap between the best and the rest is at least double pluto so on average pluto is not bad its just the majority of the good people dont play or pvp anymore.

LTA
08-07-04, 17:27
2 Slots i reckon.

For me to play there.... i dunno someone to powerlev my nib poker spy, something that's different to draw me in ie what puts this server above the rest, to me i just don't see pluto as a happenin place (no offence)
Taking it 4 slot makes it the same as Uranus and Saturn imo, then it's just pointless in having 3 4 slot servers atm may aswell merge it with another if you was gonna do that.

Pity peeps have multi accs for pluto, as i thought it's real main standing point was it was One char, so everything yuo did that char had some effect and you couldn't be self sufficient just on your own, you were forced to use the peeps who had specced skills.

sanityislost
08-07-04, 17:27
A wee crab in every appartment would be nice. :)

SiL ..:..

YoDa-UK
08-07-04, 17:29
More people would make me play pluto 24/7, Centuri knows this, I know it, most of the people who know me know it :)

Trouble is yes there is 4 slots on saturn, but i use mainly my melee tank on saturn, don't like to play apu anymore i find it boring and my rifle spy is gathering dust, so its not like im using all 4 slots to their fullest.

I've been on pluto more in the past week than i have in the past 6 months, yet even when im trying to stay on to give more population there, i find im alone, yet i would like nothing more to play pluto, as i know first hand what saturn is like, it has more people which is great, but its current state with certain elements are not making it much fun to play, its more a vendeta.

Centuri is right, there are a lot of X pluto players on other servers, and over time they have grown to like the choice other chars have given them, trouble is what its gonna take to bring people back, or even pull people from other servers.

Well more PvP is one thing, but PvP in a good and fair way, like no newb buffs/healing and no zerging rush, if you die you die, don't come back with an entire faction or several clans just to win win win.

The game has changed and a lot of the old crew from pluto are long gone, to bring them back now we must show pluto to be what it once was, and adapt to the new fighting we have in front of us.

Can it be done before DOY? i don't know, i would like to think so.

evs
08-07-04, 17:30
I'd love for there to be more 'pro city' clans - especially City Admin.

Speaking from a long time PIMP/Tsunami I can tell you we are bored to tears as we pretty much have no-one to fight.

We'd love more red = dead pvp, especially we'd like more red factions to TS.

Please move NDA to CA so you can fight us, we'll even help you get levelled up and help sort you out until you are up to fighting strength.

We love wars (not reallyt over ops, just shooting peeps is fun) but pimp's major pet hate is fighting yellow and green peeps, as we do try our best to stick to the faction system.

If a big clan springs up and goes CA, we'd support them and hopefully other clans will move to CA under the 'protective umbrella' of a big CA clan.

There's pretty much 3 constants on pluto clan wise - PIMP = TS, Dark = TCS and FF = TG.

We all fight and have a laugh, and have been long term love hate enemies - i'd love for some pro city - TGM are really struggling on their own. :(

Xylaz
08-07-04, 17:38
like candaman said, its a vicious circle.

For the past few weeks i've been logging less and less on pluto. Still, everytime i've done that, all friggin wasteland was deserted, there were no tradeskillers aroound (at least not the friendly ones), no people to chat, no enemies to fight, no one. So i checked MB, battle dome, crp (if open), TH, then came back to NC, trying to fight at least some fight - woo hoo 2 people in PP... fight for awhile, got bored, keep shouting for 5 mins on trade nc if someone wants a duel. After that i was trying to DM every single friend i had in this bloody game and still nothing. Then i logged off.
This is the 'vicious' reason why pluto is dead for me, i'm logging less and less so i had very little chance to encounter anyone, even when pluto got 100+ people (which happens for 2 hours a day...).
And few days ago some friends came back to nc (after 3 months break) - they were playing pluto from beggining of the retail and... they checked the pluto pops, laughed and move to saturn.
I'm really confused right now, playing all three servers isnt really a viable option. I've tried saturn and uranus and every server has its charm, but it just seems pluto's charm faded away. If you can manage to get more people on pluto (and i mean, real players, not those capped idiots who pops in once in a while - where pluto pop is high - for 10 mins quick pvp session) and if those people will stay, then great. But as for now, pluto is a home for old capped bored to hell players who really dont know what to do in this game. There are no noobs on pluto , i havent seen one for months. I know every single player on this server. This is boring and stagnant. And that is the problem, at least for me.

az

evs
08-07-04, 17:40
pluto has some good ones i wouldnt include freejumper or nem2k though as both suck tbh

cyl0n
fenix
cannings
warrior/ryu
mehirc
harbinger
anima (when he plays)
escape

jupi has some really really shit people on too and the gap between the best and the rest is at least double pluto so on average pluto is not bad its just the majority of the good people dont play or pvp anymore.

Heh you really are way too 'pro jupi' :D

Again i find it hard to judge pvp players, as all it takes is some lag and a great pvp becomes awful, and one player can beat another but the other can beat someone else but who beats him etc

I can easily name players that would beat that entire list, but then again you could name some who could beat what i name....

Judging by the list it does appear though that all youve done is just name your friends ;)

Again, aside from that - the best pvp'rs to one person are normally judged by those around them, so its much easier to say 'XX' is good - as you've seen XX fight, and are aware of how they play.

There's been very very very few people that have actually impressed me pvp / fps skill wise in neocron.

The level of play on other games such as Quake and UT are so much frighteningly higher - nc still comes down to the fact of good setup, half decent aim high fps and low ping makes the player.

So my point?

Dont get all hung up on 'better level of pvp' across different servers - just play, as in the end of the day - in this day and age of pretty much everyone has a good setup - whoever wins is that who makes the least mistakes or has a decent team / has the gall to keep coming back for more.

Just play and enjoy.

Candaman
08-07-04, 17:42
There's pretty much 3 constants on pluto clan wise - PIMP = TS, Dark = TCS and FF = TG.

lmao 3 months ago maybe things have changed now u may wanna check out the map

hinch
08-07-04, 17:46
evs i forgot to add CC

the only reason i listed them as theyre the only people to ever fight against me either in duels or wars and ive lost regularly to.

everyone else *shrugs* no challange

JackScratch
08-07-04, 17:51
Three more charatcers. I left Pluto because I like trade skilling, but I dont like standing in plasa spamming trade. On a four character server I can work with other runners, or not, it's an option that I cant get on a 1 char server without buying multiple accounts.

Crono
08-07-04, 17:54
More RP's (or atleast more people that are activly being a part of the game, and not just silently playing in the background :P )

More Quality PvP (as in Opfight type things, not retarted sweeps of a faction base with a PPU. Some call that fun PvP, i just find it stupid, all people there are looking to do is Gank and have no resistance that stands a chance, and once resistance that stands a chance comes, they flee before they even die)

More events to liven things up.

And this doesnt apply to me as im almost all lvled, but more tradeskillers. It must be hard as a person lvling up with no one in the normal spots pimping their skillls :D

and on trade channels, no one is gonna say they tradeskill to a noob that cant pay them under 100k :P (which kinda sucks :( )

-Crono

Clothing_Option
08-07-04, 17:58
I ve made this statement many times on these forums.
What Pluto and NC need is advertising
which i dont beleive for a second could cost that much on a site like Fileplanet. In fact just for fun i will contact Fileplanet and ask them how much it costs to advertise on thier site and post the results.

As i recall though 2 things killed pluto.
1. TG took over the entire map, derth of procity players
by definition you cant have a game if everyone is on the same side.

2.The coup de grace was the bdoy announcement for sept release.
that was it for hundreds of players--who were just hanging on for the new release.

a suggestion i would make is make pluto also a 4 char server if thats technically possible
everyone in exo now has atleast 2 accounts and in some cases 3 or 4 accounts for support roles. or move the whole server to saturn

ezza
08-07-04, 17:59
not retarted sweeps of a faction base with a PPU. Some call that fun PvP, i just find it stupid, all people there are looking to do is Gank and have no resistance that stands a chance, and once resistance that stands a chance comes, they flee before they even die)

sry but thats bad generalisation, and some great PvP can be had, always good fights against the mercs at MB, TG often up for fight, so i dont call its retarted.

and lets face it both sides often have ppus on there ass

oh and taking players from one server to another solves nothing other than to make the numbers higher on one server.

edit @ below, well in my experience on saturn that aint the case, when cartel we would often get battles at the MB, on occasions rivaling ops battles.

other times it would be 1 or 2 man team, not always ppu'd and we would fight whoever comes until we die, or if numbers are overwelming we escape to regroup, though thats juts my experience

Crono
08-07-04, 18:03
No way man, most teams who do that hightail it once a team of 2-3 come, so its BS that most say they do it for hops of "Higher lvls comming to defend"

its a small percentage who do that not just to gank solo runners who arent looking for PvP.

Its almost as bad as killing someone while he is lvling and saying "Im looking for acuall PvP, im only doing this to hope he brings friends back here"

-Crono

Centuri
08-07-04, 18:13
Please move NDA to CA so you can fight us, we'll even help you get levelled up and help sort you out until you are up to fighting strength.

This will never be, NDA has been TT since the beginning and will remain so, when we gain more members and have had some training we will be ready to get deep into the fighting again which should help balance out the two sides so pro-city will have a better chance of fighting the anti-city side.

Also something that might be worth trying for those of you finding it hard to play on pluto. Think of some sort of role playing event you could do, either something small like a mission for runners to do or a server size event and annouce it days ahead of when its gonna happen for a bigger turn out.

Example event,

You had recently been fighting a force of mutants out in the wastelands, the fight was nasty and you took some nasty hits. You returned to the outzone to head back into city for more supplies and to get healed up. However during your trip through the outzone you got lost. Now you need the help of others to find you and escort you back to plaza one. You offer a reward of 100,000 credits to the person who can assist you.

This may not be anything major but its a small event which may interested some runners, now imagine if there was 10 people doing these sort of events on the server every week it would make things a little more interesting. Larger ones could be made to involve entire clans.

These sort of things I beleive could also help create a more carmer, less stressful population on the servers.

Anyway this is just an idea. I always found it fun doing events and I plan on doing weekly ones. (Note check out my event for this sunday on the event section of the forum)

- Centuri

Clothing_Option
08-07-04, 18:13
HEY look the enitire server is viewing this thread
Clothing_Option , Candaman , Carinth , Centuri , formori , sanityislost , Shadow Dancer , Smok3d

Seriously though things will turn around in sept

Regret
08-07-04, 18:18
I have a character on pluto.... but I got tired of never being able to find any trade skillers.... on saturn I can at least develop my own. So what it would take for me is more trade skillers... wads of cash would be nice as well though I won't insist.

Archeus
08-07-04, 18:19
These sort of things I beleive could also help create a more carmer, less stressful population on the servers.

Not that stressful to begin with.

I guess if people didn't leave screaming that KK ruined the game and that Pluto would die when they left it wouldn't of made people move to other servers.

Clothing_Option
08-07-04, 18:27
Not that stressful to begin with.

I guess if people didn't leave screaming that KK ruined the game and that Pluto would die when they left it wouldn't of made people move to other servers.

What are u talking about?????????

Clownst0pper
08-07-04, 18:33
For the pluto community to drop the "were uber because were a one character server" attitude.

Its old, its not true, and its just wrong.

Dubhead
08-07-04, 18:47
I think you'll find the "we're uber" attitude doesn't extend beyond a small number of people. Most of the guys I've met and played with there are sound. I can't comment on the other servers as I've only ever played on Pluto.

Parappa
08-07-04, 18:51
More char slots. As un-rp it is to be your own construct/research/repairer that's the way I like it.

Barak
08-07-04, 19:01
I play on Pluto mainly because im too lazy too level else where + get rares find people i get on with etc.

I'm Also confused why so many people thing Pluto > all

Lowest player Count
Just as many morons as other servers (But tbh i think Saturn has the idoit level a little higher)
All the big clans are a bunch of tits (+ no real good guy clan)

what I'd give for 200 extra people per server...

Shadow Dancer
08-07-04, 19:17
oh and taking players from one server to another solves nothing other than to make the numbers higher on one server.

Exactly. I wish everyone would get this through their heads.

I moved to saturn for 2 reasons. Char slots, and population. It's rediculous playing a support char(apu) on a 1 slot server when so many people have multiple accounts. Pluto's "idea" is nice. 1 char, 1 rep. But the multiple accounts kill that. So it's like a lame ass cheap version of a 4 slot server. So that "idea" went out the window. Why should i play with 1 char on a server where people have multiple chars, when I could just play on saturn? AND it has higher population too.

I would like to try a new char, but I don't want to delete my apu. APU is a support char. I gets boring playing that on a low population server. With the new drug changes, it costs sooo much money to buy redflash in bulk. It's simply unaffordable now. Which means now i'm slow(imo) in pvp. I always used to drug up for speed. I guess that little change kinda killed the fun for me playing an apu. I hate slow chars, yuck. It would be nice to be able to play a 2nd char without deleting all my hard work.

The whole 1 char idea is unrealistic. If anyone disagrees with me, AND has multiple accounts, i'm going to slap them. Some chars are not meant to be your only char. I'm talking about pure tradeskillers and to an extent PPUs too. I don't think KK took 1 char idea into account, when balancing classes, including tradeskillers.

Now about population. 1 char, 4 char, 15 char....whatever. The point is Pluto has low population. That gets boring. Even if I was playing a char that I found very exciting, pluto still has low pop. And that is NOT ok, despite what all the people in pluto, who are suffering from denial, are saying. You know the ones that say "omg 12 people online? Um that's GOOD. It means a closer community". :rolleyes: Saturn has more peeps. That attracts me. I know saturn has more A-holes than pluto, but saturn has more people. When I was on pluto it had alot of a-holes. It's a simple rule.

More people = more types of people = more assholes and more nice people. With some variations of course. I've "started" on saturn like 3 times. 2 I just couldn't do it. I'm so fucking tired of leveling apu, I can't honestly think of anything more boring. I tried leveling a spy, but that's hell. It's like leveling a gimpier APU. My third time, I know for sure i'm going to stay on saturn for a good long time. Melee tanks are actually fun to level. They do good damage, and they don't die when you sneeze.

I've recieved newbie help on saturn EACH TIME, just like on pluto. Even though they tell me they are going to kill me when I level up, it's still help for a newbie. So I don't think that either server wins when it comes to newbie help.

The only category I think pluto has saturn beat, is stability and economy. I'm sorry, but any saturn player who thinks the economy is fine is probably smoking weed. Also about stability, well do I really have to splain? lol.

I completely and 100% ignore all comments related to pvp, when it comes to either saturn or pluto. Long time saturn players say Saturn is where the pvp is at. Long time Pluto players say the same thing for their server. Each server says the other one uses lame tactics and dominates the map. Each server says the other one is blah blah blah blah.

What would make me come back to pluto? Full time? Nothing would make me come back full time. I plan to play both saturn and pluto when DOY comes, because pluto's pop will most likely increase. It would be cool if somehow the 1 char rule was enforced on pluto, but alas THAT is a pipe dream.

LiL T
08-07-04, 19:17
Nicer people would be a plus instead of ganking me as a noob cos of my name and because I own them on saturn :rolleyes:

Pluto had its chance with me I'm not going back dispite having 2 accounts wait for 3 hours to get a poke after some idoit killed me while I was lvling.

ezza
08-07-04, 19:21
Nicer people would be a plus instead of ganking me as a noob cos of my name and because I own them on saturn :rolleyes:

Pluto had its chance with me I'm not going back dispite having 2 accounts wait for 3 hours to get a poke after some idoit killed me while I was lvling.
you looked popular when i saw you, at least 4 people standing around you in P2 :p

Clownst0pper
08-07-04, 19:22
Exactly. I wish everyone would get this through their heads.

I moved to saturn for 2 reasons. Char slots, and population. It's rediculous playing a support char(apu) on a 1 slot server when so many people have multiple accounts. Pluto's "idea" is nice. 1 char, 1 rep. But the multiple accounts kill that. So it's like a lame ass cheap version of a 4 slot server. So that "idea" went out the window. Why should i play with 1 char on a server where people have multiple chars, when I could just play on saturn? AND it has higher population too.

I would like to try a new char, but I don't want to delete my apu. APU is a support char. I gets boring playing that on a low population server. With the new drug changes, it costs sooo much money to buy redflash in bulk. It's simply unaffordable now. Which means now i'm slow(imo) in pvp. I always used to drug up for speed. I guess that little change kinda killed the fun for me playing an apu. I hate slow chars, yuck. It would be nice to be able to play a 2nd char without deleting all my hard work.

The whole 1 char idea is unrealistic. If anyone disagrees with me, AND has multiple accounts, i'm going to slap them. Some chars are not meant to be your only char. I'm talking about pure tradeskillers and to an extent PPUs too. I don't think KK took 1 char idea into account, when balancing classes, including tradeskillers.

Now about population. 1 char, 4 char, 15 char....whatever. The point is Pluto has low population. That gets boring. Even if I was playing a char that I found very exciting, pluto still has low pop. And that is NOT ok, despite what all the people in pluto, who are suffering from denial, are saying. You know the ones that say "omg 12 people online? Um that's GOOD. It means a closer community". :rolleyes: Saturn has more peeps. That attracts me. I know saturn has more A-holes than pluto, but saturn has more people. When I was on pluto it had alot of a-holes. It's a simple rule.

More people = more types of people = more assholes and more nice people. With some variations of course. I've "started" on saturn like 3 times. 2 I just couldn't do it. I'm so fucking tired of leveling apu, I can't honestly think of anything more boring. I tried leveling a spy, but that's hell. It's like leveling a gimpier APU. My third time, I know for sure i'm going to stay on saturn for a good long time. Melee tanks are actually fun to level. They do good damage, and they don't die when you sneeze.

I've recieved newbie help on saturn EACH TIME, just like on pluto. Even though they tell me they are going to kill me when I level up, it's still help for a newbie. So I don't think that either server wins when it comes to newbie help.

The only category I think pluto has saturn beat, is stability and economy. I'm sorry, but any saturn player who thinks the economy is fine is probably smoking weed. Also about stability, well do I really have to splain? lol.

I completely and 100% ignore all comments related to pvp, when it comes to either saturn or pluto. Long time saturn players say Saturn is where the pvp is at. Long time Pluto players say the same thing for their server. Each server says the other one uses lame tactics and dominates the map. Each server says the other one is blah blah blah blah.

What would make me come back to pluto? Full time? Nothing would make me come back full time. I plan to play both saturn and pluto when DOY comes, because pluto's pop will most likely increase. It would be cool if somehow the 1 char rule was enforced on pluto, but alas THAT is a pipe dream.

You best stay bitch, I get a herc for you :D

ezza
08-07-04, 19:22
nibbish dont tell me the shadow Dancer is a merc on saturn

I'm PP atm.
ah k

ill keep badgering him on koro- they all turn to the green machine
lol, well just stop that biccy from harrasing me in PP with his terminator lol

Shadow Dancer
08-07-04, 19:24
nibbish dont tell me the shadow Dancer is a merc on saturn

I'm PP atm.

Clownst0pper
08-07-04, 19:25
I'm PP atm.

ill keep badgering him on koro- they all turn to the green machine :D

evs
08-07-04, 19:26
lmao 3 months ago maybe things have changed now u may wanna check out the map

No, i meant over a long time period.

The others have all shifted factions, some multiple times - these 3 clans have been a constant for quite a while.

I would include SS but i rarely see them these days.

LiL T
08-07-04, 19:27
you looked popular when i saw you, at least 4 people standing around you in P2 :p

Popular for bad reasons though cos what I'm like on saturn I went to pluto cos they said they where good and better at PvP I wanted to prove them wrong. But with it being a 1 char slot server I was willing to respect that and leave low lvl people alone and maybe do a bit of anti city role play instead of senseless ganking. But it turns out there are much much worse arseholes on pluto like the prick telling me "I will make sure you do not lvl" and calling me an arsehole because I own him on saturn. People on pluto you need to stop being dicks seriously if you want more players then drop the we > ALL BS!

:rolleyes:

ichinin
08-07-04, 19:42
I like Pluto because:

* 1 character slot; people DO give a shit about their reputation, except for the very few griefers who dont give a shit..

* Alot of people have at least 1 tradeskill since independency is important. Also makes people pay good for services they dont have.

* People pay GOOOOD in general.. 2 mil for Peacemaker parts have made me rich.. no, i didn't ask for it, i was offered it once. I got +/- 20 mil on my clan account, and i have only built 3 Troop carriers because i'm not that lame..(!)

* People are friendly, we help out noobs, at least when i'm around, no noob have gone without cash or items.

* We hold small events; we give/hide away stuff/cash. Hide and seek is popular. (I had 1 mil as price last time, won by Rena Chan)

* We hold large events - and many of them.

Why is this not enough to bring people in? Well, because of people bullshitting about Pluto.

I DO think that Pluto is superior in many ways to Saturn and Uranus (other servers i do not know) because of all these things we do and help eachother out. Pluto is "The helpful neighbourhood", the other 2 mentioned servers are "Welcome to our hood, hand over that wallet!!"

(This doesn't mean that noobs do not get shot in the back on Pluto...)

Crono
08-07-04, 19:55
Popular for bad reasons though cos what I'm like on saturn I went to pluto cos they said they where good and better at PvP I wanted to prove them wrong. But with it being a 1 char slot server I was willing to respect that and leave low lvl people alone and maybe do a bit of anti city role play instead of senseless ganking. But it turns out there are much much worse arseholes on pluto like the prick telling me "I will make sure you do not lvl" and calling me an arsehole because I own him on saturn. People on pluto you need to stop being dicks seriously if you want more players then drop the we > ALL BS!

:rolleyes:

Heya man :P All the people you seem to be having a problem with are just the ones who also play allot on saturn ;P So their there also :P

garyu69
08-07-04, 20:15
Started on pluto - have never left pluto - will never leave pluto - loyal to pluto forever.

Xylaz
08-07-04, 20:25
The whole 1 char idea is unrealistic. If anyone disagrees with me, AND has multiple accounts, i'm going to slap them.
I disagree AND i have a single account only.
It was all pretty fine long long ago in a far away galaxy where pluto had more people. There wasnt any problems then.
We're both agree at the end though as it's rather simple:

Now about population. 1 char, 4 char, 15 char....whatever. The point is Pluto has low population. That gets boring.
Not much to add, really.

{MD}GeistDamnit
08-07-04, 20:36
it would take uranus, jupiter, venus and saturn to Blow UP! haha

seriously though, pluto is boring cause nobody is there, uranus aint much better, but i gota lot of friends and cool shit there ;)

manderf
08-07-04, 21:05
i have 2 accounts and play on pluto, i have my main tank which i will never reroll and then the other account is for when i get bored of a tank, start lvling a new runner and realize that its just as boring as hc tank. and then i lom my tank to pistol or something retarted like that and have to recap :(

Richard Slade
08-07-04, 21:07
What would it take for people to come and play on pluto ?
Divine intervention

Clothing_Option
08-07-04, 21:37
[QUOTE=Shadow Dancer]Exactly. I wish everyone would get this through their heads.

QUOTE]

Dude honestly the idea of having to lvl any type of char literally makes me feel sick. So either kk will move the chars, which i know they wont since they dont give a shit or bdoy will turn things around.
but starting over for me really isnt an option.

..i..DemonX
08-07-04, 21:52

cyl0n
fenix
cannings
warrior/ryu
mehirc
harbinger
anima (when he plays)
escape

Hinch this is the 2nd time i not even sure u know what u write or even if u think about it.
I wont say anybody sux or something only cuz i not like them, cuz the names u sayd just show up ur "Friend" list.
I dont realy like Fenix or Cannings cuz of theyr flame all the time but i never would say they shit in PvP cuz of that!
Like we try to discuss in a earlyer Thread i saw u die pretty easy once, but as i not know how u play PPU realy and never heard anything bad i would say u suck at all!
So pls try to keep way without only pray ur "Friends" to heaven and diss those u dont like!

WebShock
08-07-04, 21:57
simple, make it a 2+ slot server

ive always played 4 runner servers and i can tell you that playing one char all the time gets quite dull.

if i were a plutonian i wouldve quit long ago too lol. i like the diversity of having 8 chars and only paying for 2 accounts rather than some hardcore plutonians who pay insane amounts of cash to have multiple chars on a one char server.

plague
08-07-04, 22:11
it's simple, i left pluto cuz of saturns superior population, if that would change i would come back and play pluto. I like pluto, i had most funn there but it gets kinda boring sitting with nothing to do on one char so i went saturn...

Agent FunHead
08-07-04, 22:14
i'd be tempted to come back to pluto once doy is out as long as there is actual storylines and on going events which is what ive been waiting for since beta lol

atm I prefer the 4 char servers becuase i love leveling and I cap chars too quick hehe plus I have access to 3 accs so I have 12 chars to level there hehe

But i do soo miss the good old pluto days hehe they were some of the best OP fights or TH protecting Ive seen in this game hehe

I used to be well known for shouting F**K NDA back in the day but may god what i wouldnt give for an enemy liek NDA now, an enemy who at least tried to RP and werent just griefers or chumps lol

u know the clans i mean hehe

1 char servers though i still feel are far better for the role playing becuase players cant just change to another player every 2 secs to pk, i liked that if u were killed by a player u couldnt go and hide on other chars, u acctually cared how most ppl thought of u which to me is th core of RP

but there arent enough(any in the last 6-8 months at least) events atm on a 1 char server to keep me interested

lol if DOy gets held back any longer imma gonna have to brush up on my french and learn german from scratch so that i can level hahaha

99 der leuft baloonen (dont bother posting i know im far wrong but as i said i dun know german yet)

P.S. Good to see you back Centurii you were one of the NDA members who kept the RP vibe (I should hope so too u clan leader)

BonG to Old Skool PLuto (nov2002-Sept2003 i think maybe longer, I am stoned hehe)

Agent FunHead
08-07-04, 22:15
it's simple, i left pluto cuz of saturns superior population, if that would change i would come back and play pluto. I like pluto, i had most funn there but it gets kinda boring sitting with nothing to do on one char so i went saturn...

ye same reason hehe i went were the numbers are hehe

doesnt take long to get my chars back on there feet once the PPU is leveled hehe

[EDIT] Sex Carnith sex sex sex im drunk BonG

Lethys
08-07-04, 22:18
simple, make it a 2+ slot server

I'm afraid this is might be the only way to go now. I always thought of Pluto as a 1-char server, and that's one of the main reasons I play there, but with so many people having multiple accounts, it seems silly to keep it that way.

On the other hand, KK would lose money if they made it a multiple character server :p

And one other thing, a lot of noobs start on Pluto because it's the first on the list.

Anyway, I'm not expecting a major increase in population until BDoY.

Archeus
08-07-04, 22:19
You know people go on about the multiple accounts.

- The extra accounts help KK.
- Oddly enough the people with extra accounts don't use them in the same way as other servers.
- Most of Pluto will probably be in the beta due to the extra accounts. :p

Agent FunHead
08-07-04, 22:25
A wee crab in every appartment would be nice. :)

SiL ..:..

hayahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

AWESOME :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes Im comming back to pluto right this second if I get that sex sex sex sex

(love that humour, and yes im still drunk)

Carinth
08-07-04, 22:27
Single Char provides for a much more interesting game, but it doesn't work unless, Server Population is High (300-500) *and* KK actualy spends some time fixing support classes (ppu/apu/tradeskillers). It's just as Shadow said, KK doesn't actualy think people will play a support class as their primary character. Which defeats the entire purpose of a single char server. If none of us are going to play support, but we all need support you're gonna have problems. The multiple account craze is a response to that, most often Plutonians get a second account or share another's to deal with the support class problem.

It's just a fact, Neocron does not support Single Char gameplay anymore. It used too, when specialization wasn't so strictly enforced. A tradeskiller could do both tradeskill and pvp. The absolute best was when LoM's had no penalty, even though that was terribly unbalanced and ruined some of the rp atmosphere. A tradeskiller could swap hats, work in plaza for a while as a tradeskiller, then take some quick loms and go out ready for combat. I used to do it all the time, switching between Research and PPU.

If KK wants to support a single char server now, they'll need to make support classes attractive enough/fun enough to play as your primary and only character. That's what it comes down too.

Praetorian
08-07-04, 22:37
Pluto has some of the best PvPers thats a fact! I never said there only on Pluto, but we got de facto some of the best overall on Pluto!
(Nemesis_2k, Fenix, Freeejumper, Casady, Cannings and many more)
And i was do a OP fight on Jupiter yesterday and hell i must say even those who not called the good PvPer on Pluto are better then the Clan we was fight against! If not the best we are de facto very close to it on Pluto!

Nemesis_2k and freeejumper??? Good at PvP??? Based on what excactly? :wtf:

Anyway, there are some good fights to be had on pluto, cant really say i've tried it on other servers, but i would expect all servers to have good players as well as bad players...

About tradeskillers... I often see people ask for a tradeskiller, but certain clans and runner names immediatly means i wont tradeskill for them. They pissed me or my clan off, they pay the price. And thats the way it is on pluto...

What attracted me to pluto in the first place was 1 slot and the idea of roleplaying a repairer... I still repair... And i will never leave pluto (except if needed for DoY)...

I even remembered being pissed off never getting to hunt warbots in J_02 or firemobs at gabanium mine because they where always crowded... back when pluto had 300+... :D

Shadow Dancer
08-07-04, 23:39
I even remembered being pissed off never getting to hunt warbots in J_02 or firemobs at gabanium mine because they where always crowded... back when pluto had 300+... :D

Damn I remember that. Good memories. :lol:

ezza
08-07-04, 23:41
I even remembered being pissed off never getting to hunt warbots in J_02 or firemobs at gabanium mine because they where always crowded...
i remember a time when both those sectors were good for pking...sigh the times have changed

..i..DemonX
08-07-04, 23:59
Nemesis_2k and freeejumper??? Good at PvP??? Based on what excactly? :wtf:

Based on Forum, based on what i saw, based on ppl i spoke.

Like i said to Hinch pretty well fits here again, its no matter to say ppl u dont like are shit or suck! There is absolutly no reason for it!

Jest
09-07-04, 00:00
I think we need more benches.

manderf
09-07-04, 00:10

oooh yes fuck yes your brilliant!!!! have your way with me in a dirty bathroom at a hot latin dance club :o

Nvidia
09-07-04, 01:31
Back in the day, there wasn't a need for multiple accounts on Pluto. It was almost as populated as everything else was, and the one account = one reputation thing actually meant something.

However... as people began to leave, the remaining got bored. Already built up with stuff, cash, and friends, who would want to leave their server? From the beginning, because of the one account thing, Pluto had always been a tightly-knit community of friends. Even enemies were willing to say, "Good Fight" after those two-hour long PP fight.

Slowly though... people began to realize the greater population WASN'T coming back, and they began buying second accounts, not wanting to leave their hard-earned items, and most importanty, friends they had known for so long, behind as they took off for another server.

It's rediculous how many people are buying second, third, fifth, and twenty accounts, but a few select Saturn people have themselves to blame for Pluto's unwillingness to move to Saturn and start over. This statement is coming from someone who owns three acounts on Pluto, and I agree that it's out of control.

At the end of the day, Pluto people will just say, "Our server is better because we don't have immature fuckheads trying to ruin everyone's fun" and Saturn people will just say, "We have more people at one Op fight than you guys do on your entire server ROFL".

THERE IS NO POINT IN BEATING A DEAD HORSE SENSELESS!!!

Haven't we gone through all of these things over, and over, and over, and over, and over? God damn, I want more people back on Pluto, but the two servers always use the same arguments I just listed as ammunition to justify their unwillingness to switch servers.

From my personal experience on Saturn, the only reason why I don't play there is everyone's inability to follow the faction system, and trash my SL when they come back and attempt to kill me under a ProtoPharm runner.

In my honest opinion, it would take an act of God to have Saturn and Pluto make ammends, and adjust to each other's styles of play. I can't see that happening any time in the semi-distant future, so I've just given up.

The fact of the matter is...

All Plutonians need to drop the Pluto > All attitude.
All Saturnians need to cut the allied PKing Bullshit.

They're both extremely lame, and seem to be the base of a lot of people's argument in this thread.

And to the person complaining about being PKed and waiting for pokes. I'm pretty sure it was me, and only because you gunned my friend and I down in the aggies on Saturn two months earlier. Hope you enjoyed the Apoc, you almost made it to the escape latch. :D

ezza
09-07-04, 01:37
yes and once you have filled pluto with benches maybe you could get the people to fill em

All Saturnians need to cut the allied PKing Bullshit

rofl, it would take more than a act of god to sort that out.

perhaps an alliance between god and the devil but nothing else is gonna sort it.......and who cares cos its fun :D

Shadow Dancer
09-07-04, 01:38
Um Nvidia, why would Saturn and Pluto need to make ammends? The problem is that their are not alot of people coming in the game. So why would saturn(with much more pop) players move to pluto, when their are already more players on saturn AND multiple char slots so they don't need to compete against the plutonians with cash to burn?

It makes no sense to make it seem like the problem is other players not coming to pluto, because that would only make the other servers less populate and possibly just "switch around" the problem.

:p

Agent FunHead
09-07-04, 01:42
Based on Forum, based on what i saw, based on ppl i spoke.

Like i said to Hinch pretty well fits here again, its no matter to say ppl u dont like are shit or suck! There is absolutly no reason for it!

well from what i saw I killed freeejumper a good few times at least during an OP war and I dont think of myself as great and i do remember hearing that she modified her client to connect faster than normal so I personally wouldnt include her in any list

P.S. I do remember she was a hell of a pain to try to kill though hehehe

Shadow Dancer
09-07-04, 02:08
Um, accusing a specific individual of exploiting on the forums is against the rules dude.

Kuuselaa
09-07-04, 02:15
1) More character slots
2) More players!

Then I might come to pluto? (I think that Saturn is more dangerous place then Pluto, It's fun to get killed sometimes :lol: )

IceStorm
09-07-04, 02:25
I don't see anything wrong with Pluto for now.

Wait for BDOY before trying to artifically increase the population. I far prefer a STABLE, functional database and server than the disaster area that Saturn has become.

As for this:
asked one question which was is saturn back up cos they were talking about it on trade, and was basically told to bugger off back there.Why would you ask about Saturn's status on Pluto? Why would Pluto-exclusive players care about Saturn? To get into NC requires going through the same login screen as to get to Pluto. Why didn't you just click Next instead of Resume?

Whenever Saturn goes down, we seem to get a few Saturn players who delight in spamming our comm channels ranting about their server's status. Guess what? I don't care. I started on Pluto because it was one char and I stay on Pluto because our database isn't overloaded. If you want that, then pay to play.

Call it being elitest if you want, I call it being pragmatic. I don't want anything implemented on Pluto which is going to cause Saturn-style problems. Increasing char slots will do that, so no. If you want more characters on Pluto, pay for them. It's what keeps KK in business and, eventually, will provide hardware upgrades (which I still don't think will fix the database disaster that is Saturn, but who knows?).

Nvidia
09-07-04, 02:25
Shadow, I just mean that Saturn and Pluto players need to make ammends in the form of...

"Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL v Pluto > ALL"

Against

"I PK you nib GG NO RE I PK you nib GG NO RE I PK you nib GG NO RE I PK you nib GG NO RE I PK you nib GG NO RE I PK you nib GG NO RE."

We need to settle our differences before new players show up, and are scared away because of the hostility between the two servers. A basic fact about new customers in MMOs is that a lot of new people are scared off when they visit the forums (an excellent place to get a good overview of the game) and view hostile behavior between members of a MMO. I can guarantee that's why A) we are seriously lacking in players right now (Due to all the negativity) and B) the forums are so heavily moderated.

When DOY comes around, if we're still doing this kiddy shit, we're going to lose a lot of potential new players.

Shadow Dancer
09-07-04, 02:29
Well Nvidia that will never happen. Soz. The fact is SOME pluto players do that crap, and SOME saturn players do that crap.

It's like asking everyone to be nice, or not to flame at all. It's an unrealistic request, ;).

Some players don't control ALL players. So even if alot of us don't pull that a>b crap, others will. And you know what they say..... 10% cause 90% of the noise. Or something like that. :p

Tostino
09-07-04, 06:56

cyl0n
fenix
cannings
warrior/ryu
mehirc
harbinger
anima (when he plays)
escape

:( I am not on there??? J/K

..i..DemonX
09-07-04, 15:34
Nemesis_2k - active
Freeejumper - active
cyl0n - banned
fenix - active
cannings - active
warrior/ryu - active with both
mehirc - inactive / gone
harbinger - active
anima (when he plays) - active soon with NDA rebuild
escape - inactive / gone

So i dunno kinda most ppl play still and PvP still on Pluto, sure some are gone but well thats life. As well there are many more beside those names up there, i not think that PvP sux at all on Pluto those that look for it are at least averange!
Beside that we got lott nice ppl like IceStorm I - III, El Dude, Dr. Dre, Xtro, Rena Chan, Dr. Quinn who all sell stuff and / or provide Tradeskills kidna all day long.
Only thing i wish if u play Pluto is dont ever even think of cry in trade or OOC pls!! We got flames there every day and thats the only thing realy piss me off in this game but thats only a sidenote.

ezza
09-07-04, 15:37
Shadow, I just mean that Saturn and Pluto players need to make ammends in the form of...

"Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL Pluto > ALL v Pluto > ALL"

Against

"I PK you nib GG NO RE I PK you nib GG NO RE I PK you nib GG NO RE I PK you nib GG NO RE I PK you nib GG NO RE I PK you nib GG NO RE."

We need to settle our differences before new players show up, and are scared away because of the hostility between the two servers. A basic fact about new customers in MMOs is that a lot of new people are scared off when they visit the forums (an excellent place to get a good overview of the game) and view hostile behavior between members of a MMO. I can guarantee that's why A) we are seriously lacking in players right now (Due to all the negativity) and B) the forums are so heavily moderated.

When DOY comes around, if we're still doing this kiddy shit, we're going to lose a lot of potential new players.
ya well GG no Re to that nib

:p

garyu69
09-07-04, 15:41
:( I am not on there??? J/K
*chuckles*
;)

shend
09-07-04, 16:35
what a waste
i honestly don't give a rat's ass about saturn, jupiter or whatever server.
please, for the love of god, think likewise!
i play on pluto because i like it over there. people play on other servers
because they enjoy it more than anywhere else.
it's plain simple.

and what do we have to do to attract NEW players? have fun!
it doesn't take more than that.
all this nagging and bitching i so god damn tiresome i'm considering
Loming my brain so i don't have to go through this pointles discussions over
again.

the best thing centuri did for pluto is comming back. now play and have fun.
tell it to your friends and ask them to check it out for themselves.

i can't honestly tell if saturn is better or worse than pluto cos i've never
been there.
the only server i ever tried apart from pluto is jupiter and whilst the people
are so fucking nice i had to quit cos my german sucks the big one.
i don't feel the urge to switch servers like i don't feel the urge to switch clan.
i enjoy myself pretty well and with all the nice people i meet i think i can
handle it for the next few years.
instead of whining on this forum, go to other forums and tell people just
how damn great neocron really is!