PDA

View Full Version : wow...

Shujin
08-07-04, 14:01
im in class atm, just started class at this new campus of savannah tech... and wow O_O... these computers are all new.... friggin sweet lookin.

the class im in now has about 50 20" flat panel monitors and a comp to go with each one. each comp 3.2 ghz and 512mb ram... pretteh nice ;o

Tratos
08-07-04, 14:08
im in class atm, just started class at this new campus of savannah tech... and wow O_O... these computers are all new.... friggin sweet lookin.

the class im in now has about 50 20" flat panel monitors and a comp to go with each one. each comp 3.2 ghz and 512mb ram... pretteh nice ;o
Steal me one and i'll pay for you to FedEx it to me, lol

Shujin
08-07-04, 14:38
hahaha they bought all these comps and even nice big HD tv's for the teachers to display they computers on to the class... but what did they forget?
....they fuckin forgot printers >.< not one printer in the entire school... the teachers are pissed ;D

slaughteruall
08-07-04, 14:48

Nice. One of the schools i was looking at is around there. SCAD (savannah college of art and design). Was going to major in 3D animation back then. Now will probally go electrical engerring once i'm out of the military.

Slaughter

Shujin
08-07-04, 14:52
Nice. One of the schools i was looking at is around there. SCAD (savannah college of art and design). Was going to major in 3D animation back then. Now will probally go electrical engerring once i'm out of the military.

Slaughter
i knew a dude that went crazy who went to scad. heard they are tough on students to get great grades and shit, he went REALLY crazy.

his parents are pretty rich and paid for his tuition and housing. well one day he snapped and started writing ************ shit all over the walls of his apartment and spray painted his carpet black with a big red ************ symbol in the middle.

and he went a bit crazy, thought it was weird he was into ************ stuff ( maybe he wasnt and just went a bit crazy ) because he was black. but dunno whats goin on with him now O_o