PDA

View Full Version : Seeking roleplayers

Centuri
08-07-04, 05:17
Hi,

My name is Centuri, I lead a clan on pluto, and I am into roleplaying a fair bit. I enjoy writing up events for the server, however I am limited with what I can do with just myself and my clan. Since I cant really do much relating to the factions since that would affect the current story plan that KK has going for the game, it only leaves me with the clans and runners that play the game.

To help me work out some more events, I would like to ask that any clans or single runners that would be interested in staring in an event on the pluto server please send me a mail or make a post here telling me that you would be interested and give me some background information into your runner and/or clan. This will help me to write up an event storyline which will relate to you ingame. The results of the events will be totally dependant on the players, and some events may result in such a way that will allow me to write up another event as an add on.

So if your interested please let me know.

Thanks

- Centuri N.D.A Clan Leader

Crono
08-07-04, 05:41
Send a tell to Crono on Pluto man :) im game for any help you need event related :)

I really miss the events that use to be on pluto :(

-Crono

Marx
08-07-04, 05:42
Leo Frankowski or Felix May.

If you need stuff written up for the Neocronicle - contact good 'ole Felix, he sure loves the press time.

Hell-demon
08-07-04, 10:27
Dominion

Mail me I got recordable data discs! :D

formori
08-07-04, 10:58
aye and look up Lukas Mark, the blokes whos been annoying you to join NDA

i might not have that much time on my hands at the mo, but ill be happy to help in any way i can, eg publisity, HIN news reports etc