PDA

View Full Version : Im back...where is the action?

shodanjr_gr
08-07-04, 01:19
Im back to the game people! (dont start with the, "they always come back" crap). No, my faith in KK is not restored, but since im done with school and ive got shitloads of time (and boredom) i figured that 10$/month aint that much. So here i am, lookin for action. Which server is it at?

plague
08-07-04, 01:23
saturn ofcource ;)

thats where it's olways at.

SjanTeN^
08-07-04, 01:39
Saturn is teh sex.
Every thing you hear about rollbacks, lagspikes and server downtime is lies from evil plutonians trying to get people to come to their server. o_O

Tratos
08-07-04, 01:47
Saturn is teh sex.
Every thing you hear about rollbacks, lagspikes and server downtime is lies from evil plutonians trying to get people to come to their server. o_O
Saturn is that shite pick any server EXCEPT saturn if you want the normal amount of hassle as saturn has been really unrelyable latly

plague
08-07-04, 01:55
Saturn is that shite pick any server EXCEPT saturn if you want the normal amount of hassle as saturn has been really unrelyable latly

^
|
plutonian.....lol

er right about the lag tho

Tratos
08-07-04, 01:55
^
|
plutonian.....lolI play Uranus now actualy ;)

plague
08-07-04, 01:59
I play Uranus now actualy ;)

hehe, teh win. pluto = low pop, saturn = alie killing and lotsa tards(not including me self ofcourse :D), uranus = teh win(pop is still pretty low but better then pluto)

Kuuselaa
08-07-04, 02:43
Saturn = 0wnz :cool:

SypH
08-07-04, 03:05
Saturn wouldnt be Saturn without it's lamers, noob killers, scammers, tards, over inflated egos, nightly trade-nc spam and fights, idiots, jerks and lag. I<3 Saturn:)

[TgR]KILLER
08-07-04, 03:31
Pluto ofcourse and you know it :p

tho you could go sat and enjoy the lag and weekly rolebacks ;x

Morpheous
08-07-04, 08:32
Saturn is teh sex.
No chance, we don't want Saturn players on our server!

*Nods to the barricade of Pluto players outside newbie MC5 armed with anti-LE weapons*

Gerrof our land!

Unless you wanna Roleplay and join me and Legend on Pluto in FA? :)

Rai Wong
08-07-04, 12:12
Saturn if you are hardcore and child like at the same time, pluto for the opposite and uranus in between.

uranus is teh win.

Hell-demon
08-07-04, 12:17
Everyone on pluto is friendly.....

we will hurt you.... :)

Selendor
08-07-04, 12:33
This kind of thread can rapidly descend into flames and be closed.

The active populations speak for themselves when you login, other than that, I think its dangerous to paint whole servers as particular types. I'm sure there are mindless griefers on Pluto, dedicated roleplayers on Saturn, etc etc. At the end of the day I'm not the best player to say as I only play on Saturn lol! Shut up Selendor. All I can say is that for 'action', Saturn seems very active.

Welcome back.

Clownst0pper
08-07-04, 12:34
Saturn, ill hook you up.

Hell, even shadow dancer is now a saturn ho :p

n3m
08-07-04, 12:40
pluto: empty

Saturn: getting rollbacks, war like atmosphere with a little bit of xfiles mixed in (Trust noone mr Mulder, for anyone who didn't get it) + people

Uranus: People making jokes about teh name lol I actually dont have a clue what happens on this server.

Venus: Lots of events I heard. But.. French

Jupiter: Dunno, German