PDA

View Full Version : Things about BDoY...

Kuuselaa
07-07-04, 14:50
I have been thinking these things, maybe you guys/gals can help me out?

1. Is BDoY going to support multichannel sounds? I would like to hear voices from every speaker I got...

2. Witch things are going to use DX 9 for rendering? Characters? Monsters? Trees? Landscape...?

3. Will Neocron get expanded? It's going to have new streets or stuff like that?

4. Can everyone use those flying things that were seen in BDoY trailer? I really would like to have one!

That's all for now :)

slaughteruall
07-07-04, 15:03
I have been thinking these things, maybe you guys/gals can help me out?

1. Is BDoY going to support multichannel sounds? I would like to hear voices from every speaker I got...

2. Witch things are going to use DX 9 for rendering? Characters? Monsters? Trees? Landscape...?

3. Will Neocron get expanded? It's going to have new streets or stuff like that?

4. Can everyone use those flying things that were seen in BDoY trailer? I really would like to have one!

1) I doubt it

2) Everything is supposed to be DX9

3) Once again doubt it. It really needs it thou. The map is just way to damn small.

4) If you meet the requirements then yes. I dont know what they are but i tank will not be able to drive it. At least i dont think so. They should have a INT requirement on them.

Sakletare
07-07-04, 15:08
4. The requirements are here: http://www.sheriff-hardy.de/Fahrzeuge.htm

stebedford
07-07-04, 15:26
Hmm, those reqs are a bit high for the gliders, there are lots of PE drivers out there and they wont be able to use most of the gliders, and you would have to gimp a spy to use 1 too :(

Richard Slade
07-07-04, 15:32
When are the gliders on test going retail?

Sakletare
07-07-04, 16:15
Hmm, those reqs are a bit high for the gliders, there are lots of PE drivers out there and they wont be able to use most of the gliders, and you would have to gimp a spy to use 1 too :(
Yes, you have to gimp to drive the most high tech vehicles. But that's ok, my vhc/hc/rep/res/stealth spy can drive anything. :D

When are the gliders on test going retail?
With DoY, baby! :D

Maloch Octavia
07-07-04, 16:45
Good, I'm happy that you'll need to gimp yourself to use the Gliders.

Seriously, think of the advantages.. When I used one on the Test Server, the fact you could go -anywhere- was phenomenal.

So yes, gimp for it.

Remember, not every character needs to be a combat character...

MkVenner
07-07-04, 16:48
i think of it as the glider is your weapon, strafing, bombing etc

ezza
07-07-04, 16:59
strokes his anti air rocket launcher ;)

Hell-demon
07-07-04, 17:00
Strokes unstable server :rolleyes:

ezza
07-07-04, 17:02
whatever

Hell-demon
07-07-04, 17:03
Dont go there girlfriend :rolleyes:

ezza
07-07-04, 17:21
bitch

SynC_187
07-07-04, 17:35

If you have DX9 on then thats the only version you have, so yet its all DX9.

Which features the engine uses for different things is a different matter, as DX9 still contains older DX instructions.

Archeus
07-07-04, 18:02

From what I gather the answer is yes. Although expanded upwards. Also hover car system around the city. Not sure though, its only based on the sneak peeks.