PDA

View Full Version : Quick poll on what's next

Richard Slade
07-07-04, 12:33
I thought I'd start early now..
What do you think will be the next expansion? Or even better, do you think there will be another expansion?
If so what will it be?

QuantumDelta
07-07-04, 12:36
Tokyo II.

Though, ironically it would probably be more cost effective for NC/DoYers to go to the moon than Japan in that world.

LiL T
07-07-04, 12:37
Hopefully somthing to do with space cos in the story I think some people left earth and have not returned

Edit: I would certainly like to see the world map doubble in size with more citys and some small towns

J. Folsom
07-07-04, 12:40
Hopefully somthing to do with space cos in the story I think some people left earth and have not returned
I think Irata III will probably be one of the last expansions of Neocron. As I think ReaKKtor would rather stay with their post-apocalyptic world, instead of a paradise soon to be ruined. ;)

I'll put my money on Tokyo II instead.

Capt. Rik
07-07-04, 14:34
I think there will be a plot enhancing add-on rather than a new city. One that changes the world depending on the result of the NC vs DoY battle.

Also, the world map needs to be massively enhanced if it is going to keep players interested

slaughteruall
07-07-04, 14:50
I think KK will go under for bad marketing.

Capt. Rik
07-07-04, 14:51
I think KK will go under for bad marketing.

Not a happy person today judging by all the posts i've seen of yours

slaughteruall
07-07-04, 14:54
Not a happy person today judging by all the posts i've seen of yours

i'm quite happy. Minus that stupid waste of bandwidth halfass done trailer. And that is what i think will happen to KK. They dont exactly have a good background for marketing. Or should i say picking good companies to do your marketing.

ino
07-07-04, 15:49
Well they can give us Irata later. I would love to see Tôkyo II. If I'm not mistaken their tech is pretty far gone and they didnt have access to the ceres discs, so it would probably be pretty damn cool stuff as usual from over there :)

SjanTeN^
07-07-04, 15:52

Edit: I would certainly like to see the world map doubble in size with more citys and some small towns

Nah you just want a game where you got a big gun and go arround killing green people :rolleyes:

Maloch Octavia
07-07-04, 16:50
Look at it this way, if Reakktor makes Tokyo II Expansion, think of your potential marketing audience there, eh?

:)

slaughteruall
07-07-04, 16:54
Look at it this way, if Reakktor makes Tokyo II Expansion, think of your potential marketing audience there, eh?

:)

Yeah in 3 years thats a big if.

Slaughter

Maloch Octavia
07-07-04, 17:06
*Shrugs*

I'll be back for it.

Does it cause you pain to be optimistic once in a while? Even if it is as far-fetched as this?

retr0n
07-07-04, 18:50
I hope next time they make an expansion, and none of this "it took us so long
to make it were going to call it a new game" bs.

Marx
07-07-04, 18:55
Next expansion should be 'highways'.

:p

Just think, an underground and aboveground network of city streets for vehicles of certain types... There would be parking areas with access to specific spots, extra clubs, stores etc...

Those roads would lead to the wasteland highways... Which would end at about c or d sector in height... Most likely would lead to the most immediate OP's to the cities.

Certain vehicles would travel X amount faster on the roads, making them more important... So riding your cool red rice racer on the grass would suck compared to jetting through on the road and stuff...

Eventually that might lead to bikergang type stuff, which would be neat. Especially if vehicle accidents did damage to the vehicle and the person - whileas vehicle vs. person collisions did damage or killed the person who was hit...

Damn, that would be nice.

{MD}GeistDamnit
07-07-04, 19:28
Mmmmmmmmm spaceship wars :D

and more than 1 planet ;)

ROZZER187
07-07-04, 19:44
maybe they will add another planet i mean what about the trek to irata 3??
in the story it says they lost contact with the ship and the people. maybe an add on for why regeant mutants can cap dmg on all weapons with low ranks :lol:

Sorontar
07-07-04, 21:39
Maybe not an expansion but a spin off for Irata which is a RTS , or a RTS for the wars between NC, DoY and Tokyo .

I hate RTS so fuck that. :D