PDA

View Full Version : OMG im in HELL

THE_TICK!!!!
07-07-04, 11:38
D00DS its sooo unfair...cant a guy get a little bit of love :( im gettin 12kb on the trailer DL..sniff sniff...hear i am stuck in iraq..and cant play the game...NOW im gettin teased cause its gonna take me like 2 days to DL the trailer :(...we only get 30 min time hacks to use the puter....noooooo im gonna go insane<<<<pulls hair out !!!!!!!!!

Jailbird
07-07-04, 11:43
I remember you making a thread bout someone were you lived installed and played neocron and had a cam faced to his monitor so that you enjoy the expiernce with him.

why dont you do the same thing with the DL? am sure someone there got a cam and a fast internet connection :)

SilentEye
07-07-04, 13:11
I feel for you THE_TICK :(

Why are you in Iraq?

Original monk
07-07-04, 16:27
D00DS its sooo unfair...cant a guy get a little bit of love :( im gettin 12kb on the trailer DL..sniff sniff...hear i am stuck in iraq..and cant play the game...NOW im gettin teased cause its gonna take me like 2 days to DL the trailer :(...we only get 30 min time hacks to use the puter....noooooo im gonna go insane<<<<pulls hair out !!!!!!!!!

life can sometimes be very cruel, certainly in the army :/

ask youre boss for a superfast connection for life and dead reasons :)

or let someone DL the trailer and send it to you by mail (i mean those envellopes where ya gotta put a little piece of paper on (called stamp) and then it arrives a bit later, ya know how the people used to send mail in the old days ;) )

good luck over there THE THICK :)

{MD}GeistDamnit
07-07-04, 19:30
I feel for you THE_TICK :(

Why are you in Iraq?

He is a US soilder. God bless him and all the allies ;)

Get home safe Tick!

ROZZER187
07-07-04, 19:40
sounds shit m8 :(
good to hear your ok. so your coming back to nc soon too?? i been talking to your m8 who's been using your account. thats kinda funny that he is on your account and not you :lol: