PDA

View Full Version : CM Clan Apt [Boxes]

shrubbery
07-07-04, 08:53
Yeah so in the CM Clan Apt you get Boxes to place stuff in. Im wondering if these boxes are reliable and act as Cabinets. But im not so sure, seeing as the boxes hold wire junk, ammo, metal plates, weapon parts. Unlike the cabinets which hold usually one drink. Just don't want all the rare parts to dissapear.

Help.

Candaman
07-07-04, 08:55
they are fine same as a storage cell

DonnyJepp
07-07-04, 09:42
how much storage is in a CM clan apt?

craio
07-07-04, 10:09
not completely sure , but i think 6 boxes, 6 cabs in the midle and 5 at the end

ufora
07-07-04, 10:13
cm clan app has the most storage i beleive for a clan app, and it has a bridge!

ezza
07-07-04, 12:10
ya the one thing i liked about being a merc was the apartment, nice for fighting in :lol:

LTA
07-07-04, 12:49
ya the one thing i liked about being a merc was the apartment, nice for fighting in :lol:
As good as tg?

Nothing like the NCPD guarding them rebel homes.... wouldn't want any CA coming in and gunning me down for the criminal i am now would we

ezza
07-07-04, 13:35
As good as tg?

Nothing like the NCPD guarding them rebel homes.... wouldn't want any CA coming in and gunning me down for the criminal i am now would we
merc clan apartment you can fight all you want, only the normal apartment that you get copbot protection

LTA
07-07-04, 13:39
merc clan apartment you can fight all you want, only the normal apartment that you get copbot protection
Cool never knew that :p

Everytime i went near a merc apt it was like "DROP THAT WEAPON" "what a message from p1 telling to drop it at mb wtf!"

ezza
07-07-04, 14:44
Cool never knew that :p

Everytime i went near a merc apt it was like "DROP THAT WEAPON" "what a message from p1 telling to drop it at mb wtf!"
yar proof...
http://www.ezzaneocron.20megsfree.com/images/vengence.jpg
:D