PDA

View Full Version : Terminator Parts on Pluto

Candaman
07-07-04, 08:34
As far as i know i ain't seen any or seen anyone with any has anyone on pluto managed to capture these illustrious parts or is there a drop rate prob on pluto

IceStorm
07-07-04, 09:20
Buy a couple level 3 apartments. Start collecting rareparts, dumping each haul into cabinets on top of each other until you get 337 unique, un-IDed parts. Then get someone to research them.

You'll find a terminator set in there. If you only manage to gather 332 unique parts after trying and trying and trying, then there's no Terminator.

Gives one something to do until BDOY...

garyu69
07-07-04, 10:43
I don't think they are on Pluto just like the eyes are not currently working on pluto. :(

retr0n
07-07-04, 10:52
So you mean i've been hunting for nothing on pluto? :mad:

SPIKE (pluto)
07-07-04, 11:07
i have heard of loads of ppl with termi parts on pluto, and they tend to sell for shitloads, but there is a part you will never find on pluto, comp of holy pestilance, i have never seen anyone selling it, and i mean ever

ichinin
07-07-04, 11:28
I don't think they are on Pluto just like the eyes are not currently working on pluto. :(

That's funny, since i bought some newly recycled DoY Drivers eyes 3 days ago.

ufora
07-07-04, 11:29
Buy a couple level 3 apartments. Start collecting rareparts, dumping each haul into cabinets on top of each other until you get 337 unique, un-IDed parts. Then get someone to research them.

You'll find a terminator set in there. If you only manage to gather 332 unique parts after trying and trying and trying, then there's no Terminator.

Gives one something to do until BDOY...

that is a good plan o.0

the shit thing would be if you done that 5 times and got like 3x hull of termi lol

garyu69
07-07-04, 12:21
That's funny, since i bought some newly recycled DoY Drivers eyes 3 days ago.
THey did work and you could recycle them so its likely it was one that someone had created before Patch 200.
But now they do not work or the recipe is borked. But the recipes work on saturn :-\