PDA

View Full Version : KK, when you gonna start advertising!!!???1111

Shadow Dancer
07-07-04, 08:31
oneoneoneone

When are you guys gonna start advertising? Or did you start already? C'mon, I want nice packed served 1-2 months after BDOY ships.

Oh and don't ignore the US, hehe.

sanityislost
07-07-04, 08:33
they are gona have a link in the penis pills spam emails people get :p

SiL ..:..

seraphian
07-07-04, 08:34
I'm betting/hoping the adverts start around release time... no sense getting a bunch of people onto the servers right BEFORE bDoY comes out... they need a few weeks running under bDoY to get it all worked out otherwise they risk the new people attracted to the trial getting a few dozen FREs and saying "fuck it"

They do need to advertise though... if you belive all the hype, and I do mostly, bDoY will make NC THE most advanced MMORPG in the world, far above any of their competition, that HAS to be something to brag about ;)

[edit] @ SiL: always thought those adverts were odd, wonder what would happen if I took them though :-P

Candaman
07-07-04, 08:37
KK should put a beta compo onto like mmorpg.com and fileplanet.com people will then get interest in the game and even people who have never heard of neocron will try enter just cus its a competition thus giving them a insight into nc

amfest
07-07-04, 08:43
As I've said before it was my understanding that the release would be in stores in Germany but that we would be able to get our versions ordered through them also.

In another thread with searches on google in German you can find a bit of sites that have info on BDOY and even a store(s)? that has bdoy listed on it. Now as to when the rest of the world gets advertisment and they actualy ship to stores out of germany . .. .hmmm ;)