PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember...

r0ti0n
07-07-04, 06:48
Ginger Magician?

i remember everyone was pissed off at him when i first played
i never asked or found out...what did he do in the first place to piss everyone off? :wtf:

Jailbird
07-07-04, 06:54
I was a lowbie tank when he used to be active. And I hated him the moment i saw him even though we didnt fight until after i did hated him.

He thinks he is uber and all this shit. he told me " I am the best CA tank in the server" made me pissed and I almost decided to move to CA just to prove him wrong.

he sucked anyways, he never was able to kill my tank even though my rank was around 45. the only time he killed me was when i was on my ppu hacking a warbot and when I was on my spy and synched into his app.

plus, if he is back, i wanna own his ass cause now am rdy for pvp :)

r0ti0n
07-07-04, 06:56
lol he isnt back

when i first made my noob Thiwwy (another hated person) invited me to clan because we knew eachother in real life and we talked on the phone and played so i got invited to clan and everywhere i went i was pked and i didnt know why :( :(

THE_TICK!!!!
07-07-04, 07:13
lmao thiwwy...hmmmm i know where one of gingers belts is........but im not telling.

hegemonic
07-07-04, 07:19
Ginger Magician?

i remember everyone was pissed off at him when i first played
i never asked or found out...what did he do in the first place to piss everyone off? :wtf:

I miss Ginger(s). I was just talking about him with my ingame mates a few days ago... I remember him constantly talking shit on NC TRADE when I'd kill his ass.

He was the guy you loved to hate. He'd PK me as a noob relentlessly, it didn't matter what faction I was.

I still wear his dogtags with pride (because he was just so "1337") bwahahahahahaha

Tell that guy I said hi :)

r0ti0n
07-07-04, 07:34
where is his belt?!?! o_o i must hack it

Clive tombstone
07-07-04, 07:36
nah, dont hack it, Leave it so if he ever came back, It would serve as a rememberance. or something abnoxxious like that

r0ti0n
07-07-04, 07:37
but he was my fellow clannie, i have to recover his belt :lol:

THE_TICK!!!!
07-07-04, 07:40
sup WW and HIVE...lol ill never tell never muhahahahahaha

hivemind
07-07-04, 07:41
Ginger Trackstar ('cause he could run like a bastard when he was losing a fight)

Mr. Millionaire (he was a millionaire, don'tcha know, he told us)

Mr. Master's Degree (he would constantly let everyone know how much smarter than them he was)

Man, we had a hundred names for that bellend.

Thing that always killed me about him was that he lived in his own little delusional world where he was uber and everyone else cowered in fear of him. TBH, I had him on ignore so I didn't have to listen to his excuses everytime I killed him.