PDA

View Full Version : Clothes Changing Machines

Candaman
06-07-04, 22:03
Anyone thats been playing neocron longer than a month must have got bored with their standard outfit and gone and changed it to a fun unique colour. Then gone and put on a pa and had it wiped.

Is there any way (not sure how hard it would be) that the changes made at the clothes changers could be made permanent so that we can take off pa and still have our cool coloured clothes one

Jailbird
06-07-04, 22:17
There is a solution to every problem :)

dont wear PA is one :D

Mumblyfish
06-07-04, 22:21
Meh. KK cocked PA up - they've made it way too important, and every malus can be shrugged off. Ideally, I'd rather increase the offense bonus on every PA and totally remove any armour protection it gives. Then maybe we'd see some people above rank 40 who aren't in PA.

zii
07-07-04, 07:28
Meh. KK cocked PA up - they've made it way too important, and every malus can be shrugged off. Ideally, I'd rather increase the offense bonus on every PA and totally remove any armour protection it gives. Then maybe we'd see some people above rank 40 who aren't in PA.

Should have kept the original Str requirements for tank PA. 100 115 135 155 but replaced 135 and 155 with 125 and 135. You could still drug to the 135.

My tank keeps his chosen wardrobe on when he climbs out of his PA.

Clive tombstone
07-07-04, 07:33
well, I dont know if this is on topic or not, but anyways, heres my two cents.

When DOY comes out, I wonder, SINCE armor is suposed to show up, I wonder if it will be toggle-able, saying as this

say you want to look cool, but you dont want your PA, you simply togle your PA off but maintain the stats. but this could cause problems,

the other beef would be like you wearing OTHER armor while wearing PA (IE boots legs and helm) How does DoY go round-about on that?

Original monk
07-07-04, 09:23
well, I dont know if this is on topic or not, but anyways, heres my two cents.

When DOY comes out, I wonder, SINCE armor is suposed to show up, I wonder if it will be toggle-able, saying as this

say you want to look cool, but you dont want your PA, you simply togle your PA off but maintain the stats. but this could cause problems,

the other beef would be like you wearing OTHER armor while wearing PA (IE boots legs and helm) How does DoY go round-about on that?

i want armour to be like in project entropia: ya put in a leg and woops there appears an armour on youre legs ... etc

myself i never use a power armour ... only on my apumonk, and on my ppumonk when im in mc5

my tank never wore any armours, they look noob

owyeah, my riflerspy also has one :)