PDA

View Full Version : High speed ADSL for central London

djskum
06-07-04, 16:43
Thought I'd share teh love:

http://www.bulldogdsl.com/bulldog4/

DjSKum

PS there are some benefits to living in London ;-)

Beowulf
06-07-04, 16:46
So france is not THAT late, regarding intenet ...

jernau
06-07-04, 16:55
"Thanks to new “local loop unbundling" (LLU) technology" should really read "Thanks to BT finally complying with laws passed years ago and ceasing their illegal obstruction to the development of all forms of electronic communication in the UK"

Genty
06-07-04, 17:14
*sighs* ahh well, guess it is something to aim for. Only just got 512k ADSL so i guess there is no rush to get more speed. Although i am peaved about the price!

"£20 /month for first 3 months, thereafter £30 /month"

It's £25 /month for my current 512k ADSL :wtf:

ex-machina
06-07-04, 17:21
London is a fucking joke for anything broadband. Some areas get fucking awesome connections, others (usually right next door) get none at all. Cable coverage is ridiculously poor and there are more companies who operate exclusively in London than there are elsewhere in the country.

More companies and they can't get it right.

Thank god I'm in an NTL area, interestingly my friends 2 minutes down the road, and my old place 1 minute away the other way aren't, the amount of shit I got trying to get BT broadband here, I don't even wanna think about it.

jernau
06-07-04, 17:21
*sighs* ahh well, guess it is something to aim for. Only just got 512k ADSL so i guess there is no rush to get more speed. Although i am peaved about the price!

"£20 /month for first 3 months, thereafter £30 /month"

It's £25 /month for my current 512k ADSL :wtf:
It's amazing what can be achieved if BT aren't involved.

Ascension
06-07-04, 17:25
just upgraded to 1mb line here.. and it runs.. Smooth.. :angel:

YoDa-UK
06-07-04, 17:35
This has no revelance to the Neocron game.

Closed

ezza
06-07-04, 17:43
This has no revelance to the Neocron game.

Closed
im figuring sarcasm, fromthe post you just done, but your allowed to discuss non neo stuff(as long as it aint the game that cant be named) you just cant discuss neocron stuff here thats all