PDA

View Full Version : BD Vs Tsumani

Crest
06-07-04, 12:14
Ok So I wonder in PP3 with my BD and there a TS flame 120/120 scum in our hood... I shoot hom and lead him to the PP exit GR where 2 120/120 BD thugs await an ambush ... war rages and low and behold damage is dealt ....

This is a sad day for BD as ... welll at the end 1 TS gaurd hald life is standing while 2 BD guards lay dead on the ground ....

Me donders about balance .. .I understand that the BD guards prob have a good Force / resist and no fire protection ... while the TS would have a crap Force / pierce setup and good balance (Given the last patch of mobs higher resists to the damage they do thingy)

How is it that 1 x 120 could probably waste 3 mebbe even 4 120/120 chars .... this seems a little out of whack with balance. I then wonder about other mobs balances .. .and cry cause the thugs did not make it ....

Guys please its not a Faction killing thread ... so dont get it closed ... just asking a few questions

ezza
06-07-04, 12:17
where the BD guards using rifle or flamer?

if it s rifles, proberbly the flamer does more damage to the guards compared to the force/peirce.

when the guards had lasers, the 2 bd against 1 TS would win as it should be

garyu69
06-07-04, 12:19
I saw a Cyberhound biting at a warbot titan once. It was all rather funny especially when the Titan had enough :)

I guess BD just dont know how to defend themselves, just try to use thuggish behaviour to get there way.

r0ti0n
06-07-04, 12:22
lol i saw a spiderbot own 2 decayed brutes

sanityislost
06-07-04, 12:23
spiderbots can pwn anything now, except dragonflies lol

SiL ..:..

Crest
06-07-04, 12:24
where the BD guards using rifle or flamer?

if it s rifles, proberbly the flamer does more damage to the guards compared to the force/peirce.

when the guards had lasers, the 2 bd against 1 TS would win as it should be
It was the PE type rifle against the Flame throwers

n3m
06-07-04, 12:24
yeah it's funny how pimps own the fuck outta thugs..

ezza
06-07-04, 12:33
It was the PE type rifle against the Flame throwers
the flamers do more damage, as a player against the flamer and the rifle, you last longer against the rifle than the flamer.

yeah it's funny how pimps own the fuck outta thugs..

nothing funny about that :mad:

SjanTeN^
06-07-04, 12:46
Tsunami <3 Black Dragon o_O

Epsilon 5
06-07-04, 12:50
accuracy. the flamer hits 100% as long as it is in range, while the assault rifle hardly gets half shots on target.

SjanTeN^
06-07-04, 12:54
accuracy. the flamer hits 100% as long as it is in range, while the assault rifle hardly gets half shots on target.

mm CS is not sex in PP1 :rolleyes:

n3m
06-07-04, 14:00
nothing funny about that :mad:lol

thugs getting bitchslapped by pimps :lol:

ezza
06-07-04, 14:03
lol

thugs getting bitchslapped by pimps :lol:
i saw those pimps bitchslapping yo ass the other day :p

and mine lol, they own everyone :(

n3m
06-07-04, 14:06
yeah that was a bad night :o
Died 4 times in 15mins :/

Tsunami guards would own every other mob ingame, and they could easily rule neocron

Tycho C
06-07-04, 14:21
Just goes to show you why TS owns PP1, and BD owns useless PP2 :D

Tycho C, P.I.M.P., Top PIMP

ezza
06-07-04, 14:27
Just goes to show you why TS owns PP1, and BD owns useless PP2 :D

Tycho C, P.I.M.P., Top PIMP
except on saturn where the PP guards are often outnumbered by BD runners.

tbh PP2 is more fun to fight in that PP1, PP3 even better still

Carinth
06-07-04, 18:34
To answer the original threadstarter, each faction has two types of guards. One set of guards are the older ones that are mostly harmless, they're usualy 90/90 but not always. The other set of guards are the new super guards, which are always 120/120. They're quite dangerous even to a PPU. If you want to see the difference, go up to the second level of PP1 near the entrances for Club Veronique. Some of the Ts Guards will have a rifle and do quite pathetic dmg.

As for balance, Tsunami vs Black Dragon is hardly an exception. Try going up against a Crahn Guard, they are like Super Kami APU's, but with lots of health. Another fun place to try is TH, the FA guards are everywhere and pack quite a punch.