PDA

View Full Version : I am back and so will NDA be

Centuri
05-07-04, 23:20
Greetings all,

After the event tonight, I have decided that I will come back to the game and give pluto another shot, I will be rebuilding NDA and over a couple of weeks get back into the op action.

NDA will be looking for some new members within the coming week, a post will be made on the RP board, so keep your eyes open if you are interested.

I would like ask that the clans on Pluto give us a chance to sort some things out first before putting us on kos. I wanna bring NDA back onto the server with a clean slate. We will have rules and objectives and if your clan disagrees with them or just hate us then war between our clans might happen.

Thank you to all of those who turned up tonight, it was good fun to see a lot of old friends and enemies there. The fight at the end was nice aswell, felt like old times.

Cya all ingame.

- Centuri, NDA Clan Leader

Phlith
05-07-04, 23:21
Glad to hear that you've made the right choice :D

Drake6k
KOS ;)

More people to fight gives me a reason to login.

Also about Lotus and the event today. We helped Tostino (a ex member, I know him in rl) who is a AYB member for now kill some tg and fa. No we are not pro city and we fight AYB. It was fun :) we needed to fight someone....

Glok
You won't find many enemies at this time in Pluto's life, about all there is is FF (TG clan). Maybe P.I.M.P., if they are feeling spunky.

Marx
05-07-04, 23:23
Will this version of NDA play nice with allies? Or will it be the same shit on a different day?

;)

Mumblyfish
05-07-04, 23:25
You won't find many enemies at this time in Pluto's life, about all there is is FF (TG clan). Maybe P.I.M.P., if they are feeling spunky.
What are TT's sympathies? Off the top of my head, you can add Spirit and SXR.

Phlith
05-07-04, 23:28
TT is allied to CA, DRE, NEXT, and CM. Hostile to BioTech, FA, and TG. Neutral to PP, TS, and BD.

Glok
05-07-04, 23:29
What are TT's sympathies? Off the top of my head, you can add Spirit and SXR.I meant clans that are actively fighting for OPs. Yeah I missed Spirit, but last I was on Pluto, SXR had not a single OP. Then again, Pepper Park is usually jumping on Pluto, so there are quite a few more clans that could be included. :)

Centuri
05-07-04, 23:29
This will be a clean slate for NDA, no enemies no allies to start with.

We will have objectives which I will post on the rp forums later, and then other clans can decide if they wanna fight us or be friends.

Trip
05-07-04, 23:37
Alrite cent? Well my signatures never changed, so yeah i'm in
good to see this at last.

Cent is the best leader i've ever seen in gaming...bloody awesome and well i'm behind you for this new clan. I'm all up for some organized fighting again...I really dont wanna shout out any anti "anyone" remarks like "time to do********************from those*****pigs" since who knows what this clean slate brings

GambitFlame
05-07-04, 23:41
Yea that fucking fight ended up with us LOSING TEZLA!!

[EDITED]

..i..DemonX
I meant clans that are actively fighting for OPs. Yeah I missed Spirit, but last I was on Pluto, SXR had not a single OP. Then again, Pepper Park is usually jumping on Pluto, so there are quite a few more clans that could be included. :)

Funny that ppl that not know anything about Pluto talk here for it!

Candaman
maybe u should sort out ur events and try and enforce rules next time ffs i log on to find exo spirit silent (who left when i spoke to nem) ff all hacking our op when we have 4 on thnx a lot for u amazing event which u immediatly logged off after next time how about have it around ur ops

Glok
Yea that fucking fight ended up with us LOSING TEZLA!!

GG ALL FOR THAT FUCKING ZERGOk what? Are you trying to get the thread closed? :wtf:

Funny that ppl that not know anything about Pluto talk here for it!Funny that I have played pluto since Nov 2002. :rolleyes:

GambitFlame
05-07-04, 23:43
Edited by me

..i..DemonX
05-07-04, 23:44
maybe u should sort out ur events and try and enforce rules next time ffs i log on to find exo spirit silent (who left when i spoke to nem) ff all hacking our op when we have 4 on thnx a lot for u amazing event which u immediatly logged off after next time how about have it around ur ops

Well may they overdone it a bid. May they was expect some more ppl there then 4.

GambitFlame
05-07-04, 23:45
We had 4 combat chars on!

so they bring mmmmm 3 clans

do the math

S a W
05-07-04, 23:45
sounds good

..i..DemonX
05-07-04, 23:46
Funny that I have played pluto since Nov 2002. :rolleyes:

And? That makes u able to speak for Pluto or tell ppl whats up there?

..i..DemonX
05-07-04, 23:48
We had 4 combat chars on!

so they bring mmmmm 3 clans

do the math

I saw it, and i not was say u was have 4901 ppl online. I just said that they may expect more ppl there like those that was at CRP be4!
I not wanna exuse the Zerg but may they not was whant to Zerg that bad?

Glok
05-07-04, 23:48
And? That makes u able to speak for Pluto or tell ppl whats up there?Yes. It does. And who are you exactly? I guess you know a whole hell of a lot better than me. :rolleyes:

..i..DemonX
05-07-04, 23:51
Yes. It does. And who are you exactly? I guess you know a whole hell of a lot better than me. :rolleyes:

For Pluto i do for sure! Thats why i wont say anything about any other server
may beside Venus where many nice ppl play. But i not know realy anything about the other Servers so i dont speak for them!

-REMUS-
05-07-04, 23:52
i think what hes saying is you havnt been on lately becuase sxr do hold ops now.

Glok
05-07-04, 23:52
I did mention I play Pluto right? :o

i think what hes saying is you havnt been on lately becuase sxr do hold ops now.Oh damn lol. Serves me right.

greendonkeyuk
05-07-04, 23:56
demonx dude you need to take a chill pill. this is the 2nd thread ive read today where youre having a pop at some1, if you had a bad day at work/school/college/whatever the nc forum aint the best place to vent your frustration.

Other than that, its good to see an old time player returning, ive only ever played pluto briefly but ive read enough on the boards to know most of the politics there. Being fa there i now need to keep that eye over my shoulder a lil more i guess. :D

Cyphor
05-07-04, 23:56
Afaik there was no intention to zerg, it was announced at the event it would be city v anti city fight, the fight happened, anti city won but they thought you would all regroup so went to tezla, and then think they tried to get yous to come, eveyone just wanted a fight.

Anyways i had fun, pity the fighting was abit short :( and lol since my char is currently crahn i had to fight with the anti city, not something im used to on pluto but fun all the same :)
Just to add if NDA are back and looking for action im sure they'll get some, there is enough clans to fight :angel: However I cant see them coming back making the server alot more active, unfortunatly imo it will take doy for that.

Candaman
05-07-04, 23:59
as far as i'm concerned nda can go swivel with their events that fuck single clans in the ass

..i..DemonX
06-07-04, 00:03
demonx dude you need to take a chill pill. this is the 2nd thread ive read today where youre having a pop at some1, if you had a bad day at work/school/college/whatever the nc forum aint the best place to vent your frustration.

Other than that, its good to see an old time player returning, ive only ever played pluto briefly but ive read enough on the boards to know most of the politics there. Being fa there i now need to keep that eye over my shoulder a lil more i guess. :D

I am chilled :angel: all time!

retr0n
06-07-04, 00:04
as far as i'm concerned nda can go swivel with their events that fuck single clans in the ass

Actually NDA had nothing to do with that. It was silent after the fight that
decided to go hack your op. I was there (in the zerg team) cause i had no
fucking clue what was going on. I just heard that the fight continues at
tezla, so i thought we are going at it again.

After arriving and noticing they are barrelling the ug i figured out that they
were taking the op so i killed me a silent nib and moved out.

- Primate

Pith
06-07-04, 00:05
demon i want to fist you

Nidhogg
06-07-04, 00:07
Yeah ok. Welcome back. Keep it in-game.

N