05-07-04, 22:22
Rofl, we managed to actually break local chat :lol: :lol:

EDIT: some screens.

Parappa
05-07-04, 22:41
Here's some.

sanityislost
06-07-04, 01:42
lolol that event was cool, halfway thru thought we where gona crash the server :p

SiL ..:..

Candaman
06-07-04, 01:45
i would post but i couldn't get the 35 people zerging our op for the "event" into one screenie sorry don teh nda though :rolleyes:

Birkoff
06-07-04, 02:05
stupid work and drinking after... erm.. ill be there next time.. there will be next time right? :)

Mr_Snow
06-07-04, 02:10
Why is it whenever I see a set of screenshots form a pluto event theres always atleast one person spamming pluto>all?

Birkoff
06-07-04, 02:13
Why is it whenever I see a set of screenshots form a pluto event theres always atleast one person spamming pluto>all?

b/c it is?

Mr_Snow
06-07-04, 02:14
b/c it is?

Offline games have more life then pluto 99% of the time so I doubt it.

SypH
06-07-04, 02:48
So that's like half of Pluto's population?;)

Candaman
06-07-04, 04:06
Offline games have more life then pluto 99% of the time so I doubt it.

offline games have about the same human population as pluto aswell

ichinin
06-07-04, 10:13
Some more (low resolution)

SorkZmok
06-07-04, 10:19
Nice pictures.
Still looks like the most boring event ever and i bet its just a weird plan to try to get more ppl to play on pluto. But it won't work. Pluto is dead. Pluto already smells funny.

[TgR]HusK
06-07-04, 10:31
Why is it whenever I see a set of screenshots form a pluto event theres always atleast one person spamming pluto>all? nobody is doing that o.O

Nice pictures.
Still looks like the most boring event ever and i bet its just a weird plan to try to get more ppl to play on pluto. But it won't work. Pluto is dead. Pluto already smells funny. mind your words kid, or did nobody ever teach you its rude to screw up other peoples fun?

@event: DAMN not again!! Why is it that these events always take place when I'm taking a piss? ^^

seriously, I seem to have missed all the events of the past few months :/

darknessfairy
06-07-04, 10:42
I actually created a char just to go to that :)

I was really quite impressed. It was the most simplest thing in the world to do... but it was just great :)

YoDa-UK
06-07-04, 10:59
Well i wasn't 100% sure what Centuri had in mind for the event as such, i knew he was watching pluto population on making a choice to come back to pluto or not and rebuild his clan.

We had a laugh, lots of people showed up which was great, it really was nice to see old names of enemy and friends from the past, and new names there as well, some people with social problems was there too, but every village has their idiot ;)

Funny thing happened though, a few of us thought about a little fight after Centuri annouced he would come back and rebuild his clan, we decided on a little city vs anti city thing at crp, it didn't go well for pro city guys, we kinda dropped out pants and died :lol:

But anyway there are some old school peeps come back to the game i saw, Skis, OL, Trip, Zanzan was all there and have been readded to the clan, we still working to get polarity back :D

If things still go well on Pluto i might do more of those driving events, some old people might remember them.

One thing i noticed though, was even the anti-city enemy was cool about it all, which is nice to see guys, well pld ;)

formori
06-07-04, 11:01
yup thats the most ive seen in once place for a long time. last time i saw something like that it was the CA defending point red and we crashed the server :D

G.0.D.
06-07-04, 11:12
I used the event to KOS the new NDA :lol:

Teal'c
06-07-04, 11:14
I will kill you Goa'uld !!
you are not God !!!
JAFFA KREE !!

garyu69
06-07-04, 12:46
I thought it was sexy.

I forgot to take pics though :(

Mr_Snow
06-07-04, 12:47
HusK']nobody is doing that o.O

Garg is in the very first screenshot in the first post.

greendonkeyuk
06-07-04, 15:07
sorry to be a lil slow on the uptake but i guess the event was to announce centauris return?

did noone get any pics of the fight? i wanted to see some action shots, a bunch of people standing around in p2 is... well... a bit boring tbh.

darknessfairy
06-07-04, 16:26
it was via 3 dude...... :rolleyes:

greendonkeyuk
06-07-04, 16:36
Funny thing happened though, a few of us thought about a little fight after Centuri annouced he would come back and rebuild his clan, we decided on a little city vs anti city thing at crp, it didn't go well for pro city guys, we kinda dropped out pants and died :lol:

it was via 3 dude...... :rolleyes:

Funny lookin via 3 dude. :lol:

formori
06-07-04, 16:38
i couldnt make it to the fight and died trying :( dam fire mobs, lost 2 drones over that :( and not even 1 pk :(

Cyphor
06-07-04, 16:41
a bunch of people standing around in p2 is... well... a bit boring tbh.

Think he ment that quote, the standing around was in via 3, fighting at cycrow. Not got any pics unfortunatly, was over too quickly to get any good ones :(

greendonkeyuk
06-07-04, 16:47
well i shouldve said standing around in a safe zone as thats what i meant. i figured the gist of the post was there. i guess ill spell and grammar check everything next time and have a trained monkey proof read it for me too. :p

sorry sarcasm isnt needed. i will refrain.

Centuri
06-07-04, 16:49
The event was mainly for people to come and meet some old friends and for new players to meet the old players. A time to chat do some rp maybe and have a laugh.
I personally was using the event to see what sort of turn out an event on pluto like this could have. Since the server hit around 150 I feel that with time it could be popular again.

winnoc
06-07-04, 16:56
Nice pictures.
Still looks like the most boring event ever and i bet its just a weird plan to try to get more ppl to play on pluto. But it won't work. Pluto is dead. Pluto already smells funny.

I'm playing on saturn, and some days it also smells funny, from the dead people lying around :-)

Ascension
06-07-04, 17:00
yeah was nice to see peeps.. then we went to cycrow.. with a swift death lag/ not team / no buffs i (alt + f4'd) out the game and watched ya DvD..

Ill come back if KK fix the balls up idea of a game..

*waits for BDOY beta*

lets wait and see eh?

cRazy2003
06-07-04, 17:01
wheres my screenshots of me wanting attention?

Hoder
20-01-09, 21:36
Thread closed due to extreme old age. Related comeback thread can be found here. (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=143342)