PDA

View Full Version : Am I a bad man?

Lexxuk
05-07-04, 21:49
See, there I was on Uranus, just wantin to PK people who have no chance, like, capped PE's, Tanks, APU's, PPU's, the usual stuff, I fiddled with my PE, lommed my con from "omfg :lol: :lol: :lol: " to "damn, need 5 more con and a pp for perfection". I grabbed my trusty (rusty even, its very old) Pain Easer (more like a leveling one, I miss my 4 slot ultimated Pain Easer with 1 slot free, thats a beauty, ask TGR Killer :p) and set off with my mate to MB, where I come across a spy.

Now I've been brought up to believe hitting a spy is like hitting a woman, so the fact the first Red Proto I saw in MB was a female spy, made it twice as bad, the fact she was also 38/ or so made it 4 times as bad. So, I decided not to PK her. Cept my mate said "kill!!" so I thought "bugger it" and shot the poor female spy who's rank was so grey it wasnt funny.

She ran into the MB Bunker and I followed, there she was, like a kitten in the corner, with next to no health (I'm a good shot :p), and I had a change of heart, I just couldnt kill the poor female spy.

Does that make me a bad person?

maggotcorpse
05-07-04, 21:53
Carebear ... that was the first thing i thought about ... and what i have voted :D

Benjie
05-07-04, 21:54
She ran into the MB Bunker and I followed, there she was, like a kitten in the corner, with next to no health (I'm a good shot :p), and I had a change of heart, I just couldnt kill the poor female spy.

Yes, for being sexist.

(Don't worry. Sexism is my pet hate)

Lexxuk
05-07-04, 21:56
Yes, for being sexist.

(Don't worry. Sexism is my pet hate)

I'm not sexist, I'm classist O_o

Benjie
05-07-04, 22:00
I'm not sexist, I'm classist O_o
I know, and it doesn't really bother me. Although people treating female better makes me kinda sad. Being a man shouldn't be a curse, I should be able to live in the same world as a woman. Why the hell don't people open the door for me, and let me go first? Why am I the one who is supposed to know how to treat a woman? Why can't it be more expected for her to know how to treat me?.

Fucking hell.....

[/rant]

No your not a bad man. :p

Goa'uld
05-07-04, 22:01

My Hero.

Shame Saturn doesn't have players like you :p

Lexxuk
05-07-04, 22:02
I know, and it doesn't really bother me. Although people treating female better makes me kinda sad. Being a man shouldn't be a curse, I should be able to live in the same world as a woman. Why the hell don't people open the door for me, and let me go first? Why am I the one who is supposed to know how to treat a woman? Why can't it be more expected for her to know how to treat me?.

Fucking hell.....

Umm.. I open the doors for females and for the older generation, if the door is open, i'll hold it open for a guy to get thru, its manners, nothing to do with sex O_o

Moscow
05-07-04, 22:08
Benjie, don't go off on one of your tangents please; you're reading waaaaaaay too deep into the thread.

Anyway, on topic:

Nah, just means you're a weak girly man who can't handle violence. :p

But seriously, I, personally, think it just shows you can exert a little bit of self-control when it comes to "raiding" and, at the very least, not kill people that are lower ranked than you simply because they're there.

Peace.

-Moscow

n3m
05-07-04, 22:10
you're still the village idiot if you ask me O_o

jernau
05-07-04, 22:12
Everything moscow said.

Lexxuk
05-07-04, 22:15
Thats not true what Moscow said, I'm an evil pk'er without remorse (the lack of remorse being due to me not pk'in people properly is beside the point :p)

FlashFF
05-07-04, 22:15
FOOL!

Shoot first, listen to ur conscience later. That way more people die to ur evilness. Also, if the weak little spy was about to explode and blow ur head off with a magic CS pistol pulled out of thin air, you could have died, simply cos u hesitated. So yeah KOS KOS!

Opar
05-07-04, 22:28
I cant PK anyone. It doesnt work.

-REMUS-
05-07-04, 22:45
OK, well I get the same feeling, alot of people dont, when your chaseing down a noob and you think "wtf am I doing this guy has no chance and what purpose does it serve" its called having morales and princibles. I physically cannot kill someone for no reason, I can't go down into aggy and just kill 3-4 noobs for no reason my conscious wont let me!

Now there are two exceptions:

1) If the little bastard has been cheeking me
2) A char of a person I hate

possibly a 3rd, if its a clan I really hate.

I dont generally pk but somtimes its just got to be done ;)

amfest
05-07-04, 22:48

Fucking hell.....

[/rant]

No your not a bad man. :pI get the door opened for me lots and I do the same in return. By women and men.

It's as lex says it's about manners not sex. Still you should respect how the other person thinks. If they feel I should open the door for them okay I'll respect that and do it .. if they want to open the door for me then I respect that too ;)

But damn Lexxuk if you're going to be president you can't stop what you're doing and change your mind! follow through!! :D

Opar
05-07-04, 22:51
OK, well I get the same feeling, alot of people dont, when your chaseing down a noob and you think "wtf am I doing this guy has no chance and what purpose does it serve" its called having morales and princibles. I physically cannot kill someone for no reason, I can't go down into aggy and just kill 3-4 noobs for no reason my conscious wont let me!

Now there are two exceptions:

1) If the little bastard has been cheeking me
2) A char of a person I hate

possibly a 3rd, if its a clan I really hate.

I dont generally pk but somtimes its just got to be done ;)

I think we're twins.

Lexxuk
05-07-04, 22:52
But damn Lexxuk if you're going to be president you can't stop what you're doing and change your mind! follow through!! :D

As president I'm allowed to allow the influence of women to influence me :D

amfest
05-07-04, 22:54
:lol:

Lexxuk quit hanging out with Clinton!
lol

Opar
05-07-04, 22:56

Arnie Schwarzeneger v2.0

He let the influence of women influence him.....

Lexxuk
Was thinking more along the lines of Cherie Blair with her "we in government" speech :p

Opar
:lol:

Lexxuk quit hanging out with Clinton!
lol

I just realised the US government has really been fucked by women..

Gotterdammerung
05-07-04, 22:58
please keep these things in-game