PDA

View Full Version : Satisfaction.

Glok
05-07-04, 21:36
So I started a nib spy on Saturn. Pistol /cst /res /rep /rec. :o

I am poor as dirt, but I'm not going to look for handouts. Anyways, so I need a new pistol, and thanks to the silly-ass new recipies, I can't afford parts for even one build. But hey, I have recycle right? Ah! So i spend a few hours smashing roaches alternated with running to all the wooden boxes around and taking all the junk. Armed with recycling recipies, I recycle, research, and construct my way from chitin and such all the way to a TL25 autopistol. Whew. I got me a new gun. :)

Only bad part was no slots. Next time maybe. :D

Goa'uld
05-07-04, 22:53
Hehehe, what name and faction? :P

And umm, are you sure Saturn is a wise choice? :p

Glok
05-07-04, 22:56
Delatisk, Biotech. LE'ed forever. But... this char will be used to feed my permanent red SL PKer (not made yet, can't decide on a class).

Mr_Snow
06-07-04, 01:54
Go Blacksun PE since you can have truely uber defenses and use disposable weapons.

Birkoff
06-07-04, 02:07
saturn.... :mad:

Glok
06-07-04, 10:25
Go Blacksun PE since you can have truely uber defenses and use disposable weapons.That might be a plan. :)

I was also thinking a hybrid using psi attack 2 and blessed buffs... but slotted psi modules dropping 5 at a time might be a bit much to keep up with...

Mr_Snow
06-07-04, 12:37
Actually hybrids might be a better idea a good one with the blessed buffs and pis attack is virtually unkillable by one or 2 people.

Original monk
06-07-04, 12:54
Actually hybrids might be a better idea a good one with the blessed buffs and pis attack is virtually unkillable by one or 2 people.
pis attack, yack

altough hybrid is very good to solo level, it wil level slowly and will be very expensive ... ya need lots of multislotted spells ...

+ when ya wonna Pk ya will see that ya need atleast a DS, who dont come cheap on saturn

a pistolPE is capped in a day maybe 2 and the guns are disposable, certainly if ya have a constructor :)

good luck :)

if i could choose i would take hybrid also :) but then i think its even easier to level em as an apu and lom hybrid laterz ... but then you arent that independant as ya would be being a hybrid :)

have fun anyways :)

ezza
06-07-04, 15:49
go droner, stash your body somewhere and have some fun

n3m
06-07-04, 16:09
+ when ya wonna Pk ya will see that ya need atleast a DS, who dont come cheap on saturn Not really, I lost my DS but do fairly well. Although with a DS my defense would go up immensly, it is perfectly doable without a DS

And Psi Attack 2 is pretty good, Ive seen someone really own people with that.. Although a ppu buffing you helps in that :p

Id say go melee pe :)

Crono
06-07-04, 16:36
how did you lose it? I thought it was changed so that Implants dont drop into belt if they were in your head when u died, regardless if they poped out after you reclaim. Or was i compleatly wrong with that thinking?

MkVenner
06-07-04, 16:39
when you die you drop youre belt, when you GR your imps pop, therefore you'll never drop imps in your belt beacause what is in your belt is already determined before you loose any imps, only exception is oyur glove which is treated as armour and pops as you die. If you then GR and get killed you can drop anyimps in your inventory

Crono
06-07-04, 16:46
ahh ok cool. Do imps pop out when your ressed? I kinda rember that beiong a changing thing a long time back, not shrue what it is now. i know i was ressed by a friend at MC5 once and had like 4 imps pop out ><

-Crono

MkVenner
06-07-04, 16:48
when you get ressurected they shouldnt pop

Crono
06-07-04, 16:49
ok thanks :D that was just another case of "Crono got shafted by a bug" :P

MkVenner
06-07-04, 16:50
we've all been there :p

Clownst0pper
06-07-04, 16:51
That might be a plan. :)

I was also thinking a hybrid using psi attack 2 and blessed buffs... but slotted psi modules dropping 5 at a time might be a bit much to keep up with...

Contact Koro/Isa/Kreole/Kaolin on saturn- Phoenix - I got a million waiting for you :)

n3m
06-07-04, 17:13
how did you lose it? I thought it was changed so that Implants dont drop into belt if they were in your head when u died, regardless if they poped out after you reclaim. Or was i compleatly wrong with that thinking?It changed into a temporary item, but I can't prove it.. :(

Glok
06-07-04, 17:20
Contact Koro/Isa/Kreole/Kaolin on saturn- Phoenix - I got a million waiting for you :)Awesome, that would help tons! :D

Original monk
06-07-04, 19:24
I am poor as dirt, but I'm not going to look for handouts.

Awesome, that would help tons! :D

money does weird things to ya

:D

Glok
06-07-04, 22:22
ROFL. :o

Well, I wasn't looking, it was offered. :p