PDA

View Full Version : rjn easy to kill but comeon for know at least dont para im one handed

Rjn
05-07-04, 21:23
http://premium.uploadit.org/rjn72uk/Picture-003.jpg
guys im not the best pker by far normaly but this is why im even worse at min

SorkZmok
05-07-04, 21:25
OUCH!
What happened?

YoDa-UK
05-07-04, 21:25
holy shit, thats bad and had to hurt :(

Shadow Dancer
05-07-04, 21:30
What the hell happened man?

-REMUS-
05-07-04, 21:33
attacked by a mutant badger no doubt...

Rjn
05-07-04, 21:35
had a op to fix wrist lol and pain killers at mo nock me out but can only use 3 finures with that arm on keyboard so its hard pvp even worse if im para'd i may aswell stop fighting and fall over lol

Ozambabbaz
05-07-04, 21:56
hope it heals up nicely :)

Lexxuk
05-07-04, 22:01
iirc, it was supposed to make u go blind, not make ur arm fall apart 8| 8| :eek: :eek: :angel: :p

RayBob
05-07-04, 22:45
Looks nasty, buddy. Chicks dig scars, just make up a better story. :cool:

amfest
05-07-04, 22:53
iirc, it was supposed to make u go blind, not make ur arm fall apart 8| 8| :eek: :eek: :angel: :pROFL

Oh man . . . anyhow do you play with wasd? maybe you should assign like the Q key or something to be the quickbelt slot that a antishock drug is in. or maybe even move over your keys for the mean time so you can have Q,A and Z as the quickslots for antishocks. err I haven't checked the key configs in a while so I'm not sure you can do that but I thought you can change that option ;)

Rjn
05-07-04, 23:06
maybe i normaly use keypad for keys asdw would be to hard at mo caus eof thum isnt useable stickes out to side :( thanks for tips though

Shujin
05-07-04, 23:55
Looks nasty, buddy. Chicks dig scars, just make up a better story. :cool:
yea ;] say u had a small puppy that was about to die because it was sick and you had to take it to the vet and on the way u were in a car crash, but u needed to get it to the vet so u walked all the way with ur arm bleeding and gushing just to save your dog.

Q`alooaith
06-07-04, 00:20
Kid I went to school with had a scar like that after they had to fix his arm after he'd pissed about while in a cast, his arm had set wrong so they had to rebreak it and put something next to the bone..

Also seen one same kinda reason's on a guy's leg, though he'd had three or four operation's to try and sort it out..

hell if you don't like the scar you could alway's have an operation to try and fix it up..

Gohei
06-07-04, 00:20
yea ;] say u had a small puppy that was about to die because it was sick and you had to take it to the vet and on the way u were in a car crash, but u needed to get it to the vet so u walked all the way with ur arm bleeding and gushing just to save your dog.

Or that you had to feed it with a pice of your arm so that it would survive when u got lost in the woods or something..

Shujin
06-07-04, 00:22
Kid I went to school with had a scar like that after they had to fix his arm after he'd pissed about while in a cast, his arm had set wrong so they had to rebreak it and put something next to the bone..

Also seen one same kinda reason's on a guy's leg, though he'd had three or four operation's to try and sort it out..

hell if you don't like the scar you could alway's have an operation to try and fix it up..
yea when i was a kid i broke my arm and they had to rebreak it fuckin pissed me off sooo bad because i had NO pain medication when they did it... hurt ... like... fuckin... hell... he was like like... ok this is going to hurt a bit i was like >;o... *break O_O OMFG! U MOTHER FUCKER

RayBob
06-07-04, 00:30
...they had to rebreak it fuckin pissed me off sooo bad because i had NO pain medication when they did it... hurt ... like... fuckin... hell... he was like like... ok this is going to hurt a bit i was like >;o... *break O_O OMFG! U MOTHER FUCKERA doctor broke your arm without giving you medication, and you let him do it? 8|

Shujin
06-07-04, 01:40
A doctor broke your arm without giving you medication, and you let him do it? 8|
all i know is i wasnt on medication and it sucked total ass >;o after that my dad didnt lemme go back to that place ;P he saw'd off the cast himself.

Candaman
06-07-04, 01:41
all i know is i wasnt on medication and it sucked total ass >;o after that my dad didnt lemme go back to that place ;P he saw'd off the cast himself.

backstreet doctors are never advisable

Shujin
06-07-04, 02:29
backstreet doctors are never advisable
actually it was a german doctor. i lived in germany when i was a kid.

ive only went to the hospital 2 times when i was in germany, both times they pissed me off.

1, they broke my arm without medication.

2, they told me i had apendicidous and were going to take out my apendix. I stayed in the hospital for about a week while they watched me, i missed field day at school, and it turned out to be nothing.

Marx
06-07-04, 02:35
A doctor broke your arm without giving you medication, and you let him do it? 8|
No point in doping a person up for whats supposed to be a quick deal... But of course the action generally lasts awhile. Also, relaxed muscles make for messier breaks.

phunqe
06-07-04, 09:37
Hope it heals ok and all man :)

Original monk
06-07-04, 09:54
i wish you a quick recovery and: DONT PK when you yust had an operation, dont even computer :/

actually ya should let youre arm rest for a while, and if ya really need to computer, then do it gently, so no Pking lol, ya will yust mess up youre arm.

still it looks nicer then lexxuks pictures a while back (no ya dont have to repost em lexxuk :) )

good luck

SorkZmok
06-07-04, 10:01
and pain killers at mo nock me outWell i hope for you they gave you the good ones. Those that completely fuck you over and give you nice dreams.
:lol:

Rjn
06-07-04, 11:18
Well i hope for you they gave you the good ones. Those that completely fuck you over and give you nice dreams.
:lol:

lol dreams omg after the op were i had been morphened up for a day wow dreams were weird big time lol though i cant remember what they were about know lol but i know they were so real lol

Rjn
06-07-04, 11:19
btw phunge nice sig simple but effective

Revslad
06-07-04, 13:38
back when i was 8 it was a week before my holy comunion and i was out on my bike when i was hit by a car and i broke my wrist in 3 places :( ...then to make it worse the sameday i made my holy comunion straight after the thing at church i went to have an opp now i got a filthy 7 inch scar running up my wrist.... and alot of metal inside

tho the + factor of all this was i got 3 months off school :D

Shujin
06-07-04, 14:41
tho the + factor of all this was i got 3 months off school :D
that kinda makes up for it all ;D!

ps. eyo revveh ;D