PDA

View Full Version : Neocron modifications

Sir_Tommy
05-07-04, 16:11
Most of you didnīt realized it but I make a website for necocron modifications.

If you want to help me then please send me all Modifications you have (no Exploits!)

The following must be included in your mail:

Name of the modder
Mod Homepage (if exists)
E-Mail of the modder if the modder him/herself want that

Then I will publish the Modifications at my website

Please send me the mods at mods@ncmods.de

Yours sincerely

Tommy

Archeus
05-07-04, 16:37
They shut down the mod forum for a reason. I doubt they would endorse one they dont have a control over. So I am guessing using any mods not ok'ed by KK will get you banned.

But I'm not a KK employee. So who knows.

Sir_Tommy
05-07-04, 16:59
Ziu don't say that is issn't ok. This Translation is from Him ;) and he is Mod.

So i think this site is ok. Be Sure there are no Mods who are an Exploit or are bad in KKs eyes

Logan_storm_03
05-07-04, 17:12
what is the adress for you site? :cool:

phunqe
05-07-04, 17:13
While a site for modifications is really nice to have (http://www.ncmods.de), people who don't understand German will most likely not download or install something they cannot gather proper information on. :)

SynC_187
05-07-04, 17:17
While a site for modifications is really nice to have (http://www.ncmods.de), people who don't understand German will most likely not download or install something they cannot gather proper information on. :)

Yeah, I agree.

Its all German to me ;) so I won't be downloading any of it at the moment.

I speak German, but not very well.

Sir_Tommy
05-07-04, 17:17
i work on a Translation of this site. Give me pls one week than is this site german and english :)

Sir_Tommy
05-07-04, 17:18
Yeah, I agree.

Its all German to me ;)

Hehe

Its not all german :P the Info of the Neolauner Pro is English ;)

phunqe
05-07-04, 17:24
Sir_Tommy']i work on a Translation of this site. Give me pls one week than is this site german and english :)

Excellent :D

Sir_Tommy
05-07-04, 17:33
Excellent :D

i think so too :p

Logan_storm_03
05-07-04, 18:09
Its all German to me ;) so I won't be downloading any of it at the moment.

I just use teh almighty pow0r of teh sexxeh google translat0r!!!!!!1111!!1!

Freya
05-07-04, 18:10
watch the double posts please, use edit if possible

Sir_Tommy
05-07-04, 21:38
oh sorry

i just make one post and one quote ;)

pls don`t ban me :D

Opar
05-07-04, 22:58
I look forward to your site coming up Sir_Tommy ;)

uber java
06-07-04, 00:00
www.neocronnetwork.net (http://www.neocronnetwork.net) is a site that looks like someone recently started.

Shujin
06-07-04, 00:05
i was the one who originally asked MJS to open the moddification forum here. I can see why they closed it, and it was for a good reason. If you got all the hate mail i got from it opening you would see why it was good too.

But I just wish KK would instead fix the exploits instead of taking down the tools that are used for good but can also be used for bad due to their inability to fix their exploits.

ps. are you going to have a organized structure or is it just going to be Mods: and all the mods?

because theres a couple diff types

like Startup Screen, rpos, skins(8 different models),and item gfx.

prolly more i cant think of.

RayBob
06-07-04, 00:23
Call me crazy, but I think modding belongs to traditional FPS games like CS, HL, UT, etc. In fact, even in those games, modding still makes the game different but the SAME for everyone using the mod. Modding in an MMO, a competitive PvP focused MMO at that, is only asking for trouble. The closure of the modifications forum is evidence of that. We should all be playing the same game. I am sure that if one person has a completely different set of skins, sounds, and who knows what else...some sort of PvP advantage could be gained.