PDA

View Full Version : Great Day at the NEM

bubby
05-07-04, 01:17
Great fight today props to Spirit and =SXR= for Great sportsmanship !!!!!

Houston
05-07-04, 01:19
And what clan may you be in? :confused:

SjanTeN^
05-07-04, 01:20
Hey.
What are we talking about here? o_O

bubby
05-07-04, 01:20
Maybe Spirit or SXR? Doesnt really matter, it was a great fight. No flaming no lame tactics just great fight. Doenst even matter who won!!! :)

SjanTeN^
05-07-04, 01:23
Okies.
Who won?
What server?
Wtf are you talking about?

Houston
05-07-04, 01:24
Maybe Spirit or SXR? Doesnt really matter, it was a great fight. No flaming no lame tactics just great fight. Doenst even matter who won!!! :)
......still didnt answer me :lol:
Server Pluto
There talking about a fun Op Battle at Nemisis lab.... :)

SjanTeN^
05-07-04, 01:26
mmm, talking about a good fight?
I had the same feeling the last two days on saturn, CM were guarding NS and BD\TG\Crahn\PP attacked ;) Was great fun we held them out for like 5 times, before our fighters started their new play stile called 'John Wayne'.
Im not saying any names. :-)

bubby
05-07-04, 01:28
......still didnt answer me :lol:
Server Pluto
There talking about a fun Op Battle at Nemisis lab.... :)
Yes!!!!!

enigma_b17
05-07-04, 01:37
ya twas a good fight for the most part :)

Mumblyfish
05-07-04, 01:50
Gah, I wasn't there. Got bloody Student Enterprise buggins coming out of me ears. Sounds like it was fun, though.

Hmm... nice to have a post about an op war that DOESN'T involve people being arseholes. It feels so... clean!

ezza
05-07-04, 02:21
i remember when there was a time that after a good op battle people would come here and post some nice screenys and tell the stories to go with it, damn the keep it in game crew

Shadow Dancer
05-07-04, 02:23
i remember when there was a time that after a good op battle people would come here and post some nice screenys and tell the stories to go with it, damn the keep it in game crew

The KIG rule wouldn't be in place if people could control themselves.

"OMFG GOOD FIGHT, CONSIDERING YOU GUYS HAD 4747 PPUS AND WE HAD 1 AND WE ALMOST WON. LOLOLOLOLO BUT YEA OGOD FIGHT WTF!"

ezza
05-07-04, 02:26
aye true enough, still sucks though

bubby
05-07-04, 05:32
Keep it in game thread only sucks if you want to post something negative.

Easy enough, I just wanted to say how much fun it was today. Any problems with that?

We need more good fights like that, pats on the back and such. Bring the community together.

No, I am not suggesting we hold hands and sing KUM BY YA :)