PDA

View Full Version : Quick ? to the playerbase

nugz420
05-07-04, 01:10
Ok so the servers are down on a sunday again go figure must be all the stress from the high server counts. :lol: So i decided to see how many people are still here for the same reason I am here.

Ok the reason Iam still here is that I have spent lots of money on this game,and with the current situation selling on ebay isnt worth it.I am just hope'n DOY will bring up the price for neocron stuff on Ebay, any others still around for the sole purpose of making your money back and maybe some profit with the coming of DOY?

I voted yes but i might stay if DoY reminds me of early retail other than that come sept 15 or so after i had 2 weeks to play in Doy im selling my account hope'n to make a buck or 2 :D

Mr_Snow
05-07-04, 01:12
If your just trying to make money back why do you bother with posting on the forums?

Richard Slade
05-07-04, 01:14
Wouldn't sell my account, ever.
i haven't invested a single buck more than for the cds and the monthly cost.
And I'm perfectly fine with that. There are other ways to make money so no.

nugz420
05-07-04, 01:15
well at one point snow i really loved this game and was addicted playing 10+ hours a day(got to love being a house painter in the winter in mi=unemployment) But with all the changes and the general direction that neocron is going its lost the fun.Although I still play acouple hours a day to add more stuff to my accounts to hopefully make more money.\

I have never spent money on the game besides initial cost and server fees either but still why not make some money when the game is becoming a diff game from what you had originally purchased.

retr0n
05-07-04, 01:20
Aww dank, your leaving after doy.... Not good, not good at all.

I'm here just because atm i got nothing better to do. Will probably buy doy
and play for 2 weeks just to check it out. After that if i'm not satisfied it's
bye bye forever.

Dont think i'll be selling any gear though.

- Primate

Epsilon 5
05-07-04, 01:24
my neocron accounts are not like stock options, I'm not farming them in order to get alot of money at some point.

I enjoy the possibility of having my cst and resser or barter both online at once, and yes i play on saturn :)

Shadow Dancer
05-07-04, 01:24
Wouldn't sell my account, ever.
i haven't invested a single buck more than for the cds and the monthly cost.
And I'm perfectly fine with that. There are other ways to make money so no.

Same here.

I don't plan to sell my account. I really do think DOY has a good chance of turning things around. Better stability and higher population are my 2 biggest hopes.

{MD}GeistDamnit
05-07-04, 01:25
I will most likely sell once I get borred after doy, or if doy sucks.

Xylaz
05-07-04, 01:27
I really do think DOY has a good chance of turning things around. Better stability and higher population are my 2 biggest hopes.

better stability and higher population are my 2 biggest worries...

slaughteruall
05-07-04, 01:28
Only reason i have stuck around this long is the people who i have met (ingame freinds). The number of those has really dropped off in the past few days let alone past patches and what not. If DOY is not what i think it COULD be i'm off like a prom dress.

Slaughter

Shadow Dancer
05-07-04, 01:38
better stability and higher population are my 2 biggest worries...

What do you mean?

Ascension
05-07-04, 01:40
if DOY sucks you wont be able to sell your account.. :rolleyes:

SilentEye
05-07-04, 01:42
bubby, nugz420: KOS! KOS!

Xylaz
05-07-04, 01:43
What do you mean?

I mean, all people are desperately hanging all their hopes on those two things...

FirestarXL
05-07-04, 01:43
While a capped spy might be a valuable asset come DOY (i.e. hacknet), selling it wouldn't be something I could do. Even though I don't play any more (thanks to that three month patch/content drought), for now I still pay my six quid a month in order to stay in contact with the friends in-game that I have made, and I wouldn't want someone else running around behind my name.

When the time comes to end it fully - and it looks like that may be soon with the dwindling number of old friends on Pluto - I will most likely delete and make it final. I began the character, I will end it.

nugz420
05-07-04, 01:44
TRUE Asention but atleast this way ill get to see what i was supposed to get a month after retail for free.

Not like I will be loosing money if i sold then instead of now cept maybe the cost of one doy upgrade.(cause there is no way imma upgrade both accounts 2 DoY unless it changes my current mind set of sell while the new people are comming in hopes of a better price)

ezza
05-07-04, 02:24
you can go ][)ank your my hero :D

as for post DoY, nah if its sucks ill just give my stuff to someone i like and move on to another game, im not really interested in making a bit of money from neo

ichinin
05-07-04, 14:27
Not gonna sell it, i'm gonna play singleplayer Neocron, be my own GM, own all ops and have all rares for myself ;)