PDA

View Full Version : New forum : NeocronNetwork.net

G.0.D.
05-07-04, 00:50
Well since the servers are down and I have nothing better to do, I thought I would announce the creation of a new Neocron modification forum. It just went up a few days ago so we are still setting a few things up. But hopefully it will become a replacment for the now removed neocron modification forum. Anyways sign up and check it out... Im uploading all the modification tools to my server as we speak. If you need hosting space for your neocron modification we will be happy to provide you with it. Cheers :cool:

http://www.neocronnetwork.net/

Edit: Just a note, you have to sign up to see most of the forum... but it's a simple sign up process and you do NOT have to confirm your email address.

Gohei
05-07-04, 00:54
OMFG!! Hope i can get some L337 A1/V\B0tz0r here!!!

G.0.D.
05-07-04, 00:56
posting of hacks, or exploit related discussion is prohibted.

Jesterthegreat
05-07-04, 00:56
i am a human L337 A1/V\B0tz0r :p

Jonax
05-07-04, 01:05
Sorry to be a modder playing a little devil's advocate, but is it really worth a creation of an unofficial modification forum? :wtf:

Now I know that I was one of the first who voiced against the shutdown, but the fact is that KK are giving mixed signals on the issue - Thanatos announced that the mod forum has been removed, yet it's been confirmed that the forum hasn't been removed but hidden (hence giving the possibility of a comeback) and as it seemed to be a step of the NC Exploiter Crackdown (Is NCEC copyrighted? :D), it could be that KK'll bring it back once the Crackdown is all over and (hopefully) there's been a proper look on how the exploiter issue can be prevented again or at least minimalised.

TBH we could do with one final word on the issue from KK about whether the mod forum will be coming back in time (Any chance you can sort out sommat out Nidd lad? :D). What I'm worried about though is that if it comes back, what was one place which can be controlled safely will become god knows how many where not-so-kosher modifications cannot be controlled at the same level on all mod boards :(

uber java
05-07-04, 01:08
NOTHING on this forum is ever deleted. Per the rules of NCPD Forum Division, everything is moved to a restricted area of the forums which only Forum Admins/Mods are allowed to see.

All your edited posts, deleted posts that mods do, their still here, just in a restricted area on your rapsheets.

So the forum was just "removed" for the "public".

Epsilon 5
05-07-04, 01:10
My only issue with the forums linked is that the mods and admins are using the same names and icons as the official devs and mods, which can be misleading.

Birkoff
05-07-04, 01:13
NOTHING on this forum is ever deleted. Per the rules of NCPD Forum Division, everything is moved to a restricted area of the forums which only Forum Admins/Mods are allowed to see.

All your edited posts, deleted posts that mods do, their still here, just in a restricted area on your rapsheets.

So the forum was just "removed" for the "public".

lol...

G.0.D.
05-07-04, 01:14
If we recieve a complaint we will replace them with our own.

uber java
05-07-04, 03:43
Interesting