PDA

View Full Version : Ahh, the zerg. You love it

Clownst0pper
05-07-04, 00:12
Today, I have experianced the worst "zerg" I have witnessed in years, literally.

One clan (us) against Tsunami, Protopharm, Crahn, TG, BD - the 5 factions had at least 10 players from each faction, excluding PP obviously ;)

The extent to this zerg, the quantity of PPU's alone in this zerg was such that they were able to Rez dead players, while a PPU healed them, and a PPU healed the PPU healing the rezzing PPU - phew, tough one :p

This made it almost impossible to take down the few good fighters they had.

There is always the argument that skill is greater than numbers, and in many instances, yes, it is- in this case, we were struggling.

Myself, Zappanker, Soul hunter, Willy- Are some of the best remaning fighters on saturn (imho) and although we killed tripple our numbers, however, it was always going to come down to allied players attacking us, and sheer quantity of PPU's healing the enemy.

And yes, eventually, after a good 30-50 minute fight, we lost.

6 players, one clan, against a server.

This thread is about many things, but mostly to have a conciquence to clans/factions who attack those allied to them, unless they both agree to be at war.

And for there to be some sort of penalty for factions such as BD and TG, who when working together even though there enemies, to have some sort of negative impact.

As the faction system, and soulight system stands, people are taking libertys, players who are PP dont want me to kill them in anarchy zones when they dont have hordes of players behind them, but are quick to stab you in the back when an OP war arrives.

I dunno, the whole faction system/SL system/War system are all fucked, and contribute towards such episodes as todays events- and I find it really, really annoying, if not a little sad!

ho hum! :rolleyes:

Scikar
05-07-04, 00:17
BD with them? I thought BD was the always the faction that stood up for itself and didn't need anyone else, in fact, wasn't BD supposed to be the zerg victim, not the instigator?

ezza
05-07-04, 00:25
earlier in the day BD were fighting Crahn and Tsunami(who were working togeather :rolleyes: go F6)

i find it strange that they would then allie togeather to fight mercs

Nidhogg
05-07-04, 00:32
Keep it in-game.

N