PDA

View Full Version : drones should take less time to cst n res

Terayon
04-07-04, 23:45
Ya like the title says. Drones should take less time to research and construct. About the time it takes for say the same tl rifle or pistol to be made. Maybe even less time as they might just blow up anyways. i wouldent mind at all if csters and ressers actualy wanted to res and cst them for me. its not fun finding someone who actualy will make them. anyways vote yes or no.

cRazy2003
04-07-04, 23:52
how about no

athon
04-07-04, 23:58
no. current times are fine. And yes, I currently research, construct and fly drones.

Athon Solo

Xaru
05-07-04, 00:05
I think research times are too long altogether. Waiting 70 seconds for a blueprint while doing nothing sucks. Check out my researching idea in my signature.

Xaru

bounty
05-07-04, 00:20
I agree the times are fine, but why not boost the xp or something to make it worthwhile for constructors and researchers? As of now, unless you pay out your butt, or have a REALLY good friend, no one wants to do drones.

Terayon
05-07-04, 01:15
do you peopel drone? do you realize how annoying it is to find osmeone who will actualy res and cst your drones? if ressing and csting time is fine then make all the other weapons take longer so i can get some friggin drones ressed. BTW my comp was bugging out and crashed while i was making this thread so thats why there is no poll.

Tostino
05-07-04, 01:30
yea make em take less time

SjanTeN^
05-07-04, 01:33
nah drones takes fine time.
And nah to the thing about research 'games'.
I think the research system is fine, and good KK put in the thing about the box moving so you cant macro research.

Epsilon 5
05-07-04, 01:37
i ress, build and fly my own drones. Droning without someone always there for you is too much a pain. Glad i have 8 character slots :lol:

Marx
05-07-04, 01:37
I think the research system is fine, and good KK put in the thing about the box moving so you cant macro research.
Says the person who probably hasn't had a pure tradeskiller just about... Ever.

:rolleyes:

I agree to the research times, the construct times are nowhere near as bad as the research times.

Epsilon 5
05-07-04, 01:38

I agree to the research times, the construct times are nowhere near as bad as the research times.

my biggest pain about research .. the anti-macro shit that punish actual researchers as well. Fucking hell.

slaughteruall
05-07-04, 01:39

Nah the times are to long to research. They need to be brought down to the same lvl as CST. Or allow us to put 5 or so cubes in the processor and actually be able to do batch researching. As it is now is to long. If i was home (and the servers were up) i would post the time differance between ressing a item and CSTing a item. It's ludricous.

Slaughter
edit: Yeah remove that anti-macro bull shit. It's a pain in the ass even if your not using a macro. And you can make a macro so the window won't move around. Not that i have one. No really i dont.

Mr_Snow
05-07-04, 01:43
Remove the bouncy bouncy processor its really annoying.

As for research and construct times, they should be proportional to the xp so if drones take longer to res and construct the tradeskiller/s get more xp for their trouble.

The tradskilling in the game needs a rehash since its so boring but atleast with construct you gets to see the slots and quaility which is fairly interesting.

winnoc
05-07-04, 10:14

Actualy i do know he has a few pure tradeskillers, but you wouldn't know their names, since he's not telling everyone :-)