PDA

View Full Version : Holovests

jernau
04-07-04, 19:04
I haven't been on any of my spies much for a few weeks so I haven't been watching this.

Are they available yet and if so where from?
What do they do?
Are they any good and worth using?

steweygrrr
04-07-04, 19:13
I haven't been on any of my spies much for a few weeks so I haven't been watching this.

Are they available yet and if so where from?
What do they do?
Are they any good and worth using?

Answers:
Crytens
Make you look like any other class in the game, male or female, sans power armour
No they are not in the slightest in a PvP sense. Actually no they are not in any sense other than to RP an infiltrating spy. Even then they aren't much good with the -30 dex and agl hit.

jernau
04-07-04, 19:23
Aha, thanks.

Never occured to me to check Crytons.

Clownst0pper
04-07-04, 19:24
Aha, thanks.

Never occured to me to check Crytons.

There not at crytons, they have yet to be implemented....

Pungent77
04-07-04, 19:25
Answers:
Crytens
Make you look like any other class in the game, male or female, sans power armour
No they are not in the slightest in a PvP sense. Actually no they are not in any sense other than to RP an infiltrating spy. Even then they aren't much good with the -30 dex and agl hit.
They available in retail yet? I havent check cryton's inawhile

Morpheous
04-07-04, 19:25
Crytons? Haven't seen them there on Retail.

Clownst0pper
04-07-04, 19:26
IMPORTANT THREAD! (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=98331&page=1)

Check the above link :)

jernau
04-07-04, 19:28
I just checked and they aren't there. According to to this (http://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=504) they are in-game so wtf? I missed a few neochronicles, was something in there about them?

@Clown - seen it before, just checked again and it still doesn't tell me what's happening.

J. Folsom
05-07-04, 14:00
I think they forgot to update the Cryton's vendors. They're for sale at the Advanced Tools one on test server, but can't be found anywhere on retail.

Quite a shame, they're fun things, if not particularly useful outside of that.

Genty
05-07-04, 14:04
Don't think the storyline has introduced them yet. New things that are introduced these days must match with the storyline...