DarkOmen
04-07-04, 18:35
Title says it all, friggin good movie.

greendonkeyuk
04-07-04, 18:37
11 more days to wait here.

Koshinn
04-07-04, 19:07
What metal is non-magnetic, non-conductive and immune to the heat generated by NUCLEAR FUSION?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!?????? Even if it's melting point was above 10,000,000 degrees C, the heat would travel up the arms and melt doc oc.

alig
04-07-04, 19:26
What metal is non-magnetic, non-conductive and immune to the heat generated by NUCLEAR FUSION?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!?????? Even if it's melting point was above 10,000,000 degrees C, the heat would travel up the arms and melt doc oc.

WTF??

Archeus
04-07-04, 19:35

No spoilers. :p I noticed you didn't have an issue with a half spider/half human spraying web all over the place?

alig
04-07-04, 19:54
Oh you mofo. If your going to tell parts of the film then say you are ffs.

You would'nt like people saying parts of a film you plan on watching.

VetteroX
04-07-04, 20:38
I havnt seen it yet, I want to see it (non going during the 4th of july weekend rush, ill wait a week for empty theaters, thank you) And it doesnt bother me... being descibed something and seeing it are 2 totaly diff things....

Anyway, doc ocs tentics surviving a nuklear fire would have be going "WTF is this shit about!? too" Im willing to bet he does other stupid things, like picking up a tank with thoes arms... while hes standing on the ground with his normal human legs.... am I right?

Fact is you CAN make a good movie that is fantasy without stupidly unbeliveable sceans.

Phlith
04-07-04, 21:00
Spider-Man 2 is a great movie, I went to see it with my stepdad for his birthday last night and I'd recommend it to anyone. IMO it was done much better regarding the special effects and storyline, than the first film.

alig
04-07-04, 22:02
Spiderman came out of the blue, it was just 'THERE' owning films left right and centre.

The best special effects/scene in the first is the part where goblin throws him through a building..crashes down! then lobs a nade at him <-----THAT bit right there... :D

I cant wait to see this oh and shrek2 init :D